What's new

ACT [FullFlap] Juuyoku No Jousai (RJ253712)

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Alredy forgot about this game i just hope it runs better and smother than the DEMO.

kingjivy

Reputation score
So I just tried out the trial and I noticed that the game is running 2x the speed than intended, anyone know the cause for this?

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

another update, here's what it says:

All the materials have been completed, and now we are working hard to finish.

The illustrations and animations have been pre-screened and have already been accepted.
Therefore, it is unlikely that the release will be postponed due to the failure of the screening.

Erotic content is as follows.

・ 5 kinds of big animations
・ Mini animation 17 types
・ Illustration 8 basics + difference

Same as the first version of Demons Sperm.

The detailed release date has not been decided yet.
I think the Japanese version will definitely be available in January, but the English version may be a bit late.

I'd like to put it out at the same time if possible.
We will do our best, but if that is not possible, we will issue the Japanese version first.

If you haven't used the free ticket yet, please use it as soon as possible.
As far as the number of people in the plan is concerned, it seems that half is not used yet.

It's a waste to not use it to receive the January plan benefits and games.

Some people haven't noticed the message yet.
At first, the ticket expiration date was set to January 10th, but it will be extended to January 15th.

So, in other words, we can expect the game in probably a few weeks for Japanese version :)

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wonder if he'll drop some chinese rip-off Link to the Past OST's.
Not going to lie, LttP has a good soundfont to it.

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, in other words, we can expect the game in probably a few weeks for Japanese version :)
If we're looking at Fullflap's past releases of Inma no Ken and Demon's Sperm. When he makes a post announcing the completion of the game assets, the release would usually follow 6-8 days after.

So yeah, probably Juuyoku will release in that amount of days. Maybe even shorter hopefully? Send help. I've been at his ci-en/dlsite refreshing the page every hour waiting for this release.

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If we're looking at Fullflap's past releases of Inma no Ken and Demon's Sperm. When he makes a post announcing the completion of the game assets, the release would usually follow 6-8 days after.

So yeah, probably Juuyoku will release in that amount of days. Maybe even shorter hopefully? Send help. I've been at his ci-en/dlsite refreshing the page every hour waiting for this release.
then let's wait for a few more days, at 15th January, the free tickets for this month's subscription for his ci-en that he gave out will no longer be usable and assuming he doesn't extend it anymore, he might release the game after the tickets are no longer usable, since his plan is to create a page in ci-en where we can receive a coupon that can be use to download the game from dlsite but the coupon can only be received if we already subscribed to his ci-en for this month.

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
then let's wait for a few more days, at 15th January, the free tickets for this month's subscription for his ci-en that he gave out will no longer be usable and assuming he doesn't extend it anymore, he might release the game after the tickets are no longer usable, since his plan is to create a page in ci-en where we can receive a coupon that can be use to download the game from dlsite but the coupon can only be received if we already subscribed to his ci-en for this month.
Big brain.

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score

another update, here's what it says:

All the materials have been completed, and now we are working hard to finish.

The illustrations and animations have been pre-screened and have already been accepted.
Therefore, it is unlikely that the release will be postponed due to the failure of the screening.

Erotic content is as follows.

・ 5 kinds of big animations
・ Mini animation 17 types
・ Illustration 8 basics + difference

Same as the first version of Demons Sperm.

The detailed release date has not been decided yet.
I think the Japanese version will definitely be available in January, but the English version may be a bit late.

I'd like to put it out at the same time if possible.
We will do our best, but if that is not possible, we will issue the Japanese version first.

If you haven't used the free ticket yet, please use it as soon as possible.
As far as the number of people in the plan is concerned, it seems that half is not used yet.

It's a waste to not use it to receive the January plan benefits and games.

Some people haven't noticed the message yet.
At first, the ticket expiration date was set to January 10th, but it will be extended to January 15th.

Thanks for that!
If he'd update his blog on dlsite, that'd be great. Then I'd actually notice them, but not like this. Let's rely on you posting them then. 😄

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for that!
If he'd update his blog on dlsite, that'd be great. Then I'd actually notice them, but not like this. Let's rely on you posting them then. 😄
If you have dlsite account, you should be able to access to ci-en. Most authors stop using dlsite blog and move to ci-en already.

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

good news, he's on the final check, if there's no problem, the game should be released by next week (hopefully tomorrow lol), unfortunately, the English version of the game will not be in time, so, it'll be late.

image-800.jpg

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
good news, he's on the final check, if there's no problem, the game should be released by next week (hopefully tomorrow lol)
Looking at his exact wording, he mentions that it might be available this week as well if nothings wrong. I don't know how long application takes but it is unlikely it'll come out tomorrow, as much i wish for it to come out already.

Let's just pray he doesn't encounter any fatal bugs.

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gimme a minute, my crystal ball is booting up.

Honestly though, I don't think anyone really knows. We can hope it comes out this week or early next week, but it all comes down to the testing. Any major bugs or problems will delay things.
As of now, in the comments of his latest post of his ci-en page, Fullflap says it is a breath away from completion. It is very likely that he is almost done with running through final check! Hype!

Last edited: