What's new

ACT [FullFlap] Juuyoku No Jousai (RJ253712)

wench

Reputation score
As of now, in the comments of his latest post of his ci-en page, Fullflap says it is a breath away from completion. It is very likely that he is almost done with running through final check! Hype!
Now , i just hope it does not get leaked day 1 or something, sure i understand that "if you want to support yadi yada" but still my personal take on the thing is that i'd give it like 4 days at minimum of "protection" before leaks and stuff. [but if some one does leak it hell yea im downloading it, i'd feel bad but yea. im a piece of shait and im proud]

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
UPDATE.

Basically, the game has been registered from what he says.
Release/sales date had not been decided yet though? Google translate is not exactly helping alot here.

also fullfap reminds those who subscribed to the 1000 yen plan with tickets should probably go back to the 0 yen plan before it renews at the end of the month.

Last edited:

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
UPDATE.

Basically, the game has been registered from what he says.
Release/sales date had not been decided yet though? Google translate is not exactly helping alot here.

also fullfap reminds those who subscribed to the 1000 yen plan with tickets should probably go back to the 0 yen plan before it renews at the end of the month.
Fullflap is mainly talking about how he's no longer going to test the game until it's out for release which should be this January, he had a little trouble doing the final check but as mentioned, there shouldn't be any bugs, at least not those that would make it impossible to progress. But yes, the game has been registered. Fullflap will report again once the release date is confirmed.

Last edited:

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

good news, the game's release date is out.... IT'S TOMORROW, though Fullflap said it might not necessarily be out immediately as soon as the date changed, it could be at 4 pm JST. But, it's FINALLY here :D

xxitachixx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The wait is finally over guys! A round of applause to the ones who waited all this time!

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game is pretty amazing, but I wish the full save file he included actually worked.

Either that or I'm not applying it correctly.

xxitachixx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone knows what i need to do to destroy them rocks, bombs don't work and i softlocked myself already :C

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Amazing. This weekend is looking pretty good with the games coming out on dlsite. Glad to see fullflap is finally done.

Farya

Reputation score
There is a ring you can find in the caves. You must have it equiped to be able to pick up and throw these large rocks around.

Attachments

xxitachixx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Welp, i think my save just got absolutely wrecked. I have empty windows in cg/gallery and cant click :O. sooooo anyone with a little savefile for a poor sucker?

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game was really great, practiced plenty in the demo so i didn't have trouble getting through this game. Puzzles weren't that hard to figure out but they did get the nogging working a bit a few times. Awesome job Fullflap.