What's new

ACT [FullFlap] Juuyoku No Jousai (RJ253712)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oh... I didn't know you could kill the NPCs in the game. Gives you nice loot but locks you out of the game since you can't advance anymore. Shit, if you're going to let us kill important NPCs then at least let us keep progressing you breast for brains dev! There goes my save... thanks for the full save though! The gameplay was pretty fun as is with the LoZ 3D style and the H mechanics being the same as the other latest fullflap games.

Last edited:

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There are certain non story areas on the map with locked doors, was trying to find a way to get in them but have come up with nothing so far. Taking a break right now since i've played through at least two playthroughs of the game and also found the secret of the map you get in new game+ regarding the graveyard

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is he still using the system in which only marked enemies can h you?

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
Is he still using the system in which only marked enemies can h you?
Yes. If you played the demo you'd know. South of the cave with the strong knight is a small side path with a few h-enemies of the first kind.
The game can't come soon enough! 🤤

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Link works fine. Don't know what you're on about.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Did you unzip it? If the answer's no...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Try using winrar and put you system into JAP locale. Windows built-in unzipper doesn't show anything in the archive but winrar shows stuff with wired characters.

Mick2000

Reputation score
so the game is out, and in about 4 hour or so someone already finish it and upload his save file.... is the game really short or dude speedrun the hell out of it?

Last edited:

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so the game is out and about 4 hour or so someone already finish it and upload his save file.... is the game really short or dude speedrun the hell out of it?
I spedran it mostly using knowledge from the english demo. There are 3 dungeons with one final dungeon. not too short, as much content as demon sperm without the extracontent.

There are also 3 areas closed off that i haven't figured out how to access.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Weird, just try the link, unzip and play the game. Everything work fine.