What's new

Funny/Awesome Videos tiem.

Re: Funny/Awesome Videos tiem.

Remember that episode in the original Poke'mon show (And don't deny you didn't see at least part of the first series) where ya ran into Digletts and Dugtrios?

I have now got it cemented in your mind all day, and perhaps whenever you play Gmod :p

I can't find the video that cranked over 5mil in just a few days. I guess that one was taken down. D=

Also, the title of the video is very incorrect. This was merely a fan-type video that was made in hopes of getting a contract. It's not a trailer.

Cool RE music in the beginning there.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for wrestlers from the 80's.

Bonus points if you can ID the guy in the plaid vest.

No Leeloo Dallas Multipass? Milla Jovovich has done some kick ass stuff in her career.

Last edited:

No Lilu Dallas Multipass? Milla Jovovich has done some kick ass stuff in her career.

Milla is pretty badass...I was gonna post originally that you might like... but I just love Kate Beckinsale :eek:

I like Kate Beckinsale, she did a good job in the first two Underworld movies and in White Out. I also really liked Rhona Mitra who played Sonya in the third Underworld movie, but also shows up in Doomsday.

Yeah, those were fun, hehhehe.

Found this one by accident earlier and found it visually interesting.

Basically a camera commercial, but it's fun.

Remember that episode in the original Poke'mon show (And don't deny you didn't see at least part of the first series) where ya ran into Digletts and Dugtrios?

I have now got it cemented in your mind all day, and perhaps whenever you play Gmod :p

What do you mean 'do you remember'? I've got the first season (Kanto and Indigo Plateau) on my laptop.

Dancing TF2 is finished. Now....

*cues music*

Copper and Lurker, those videos were so silly. That made me feel better about being awake so early this morning. ^_^

Part 1 of the Evil Dead Musical. The other parts are linked on the side.

Heh.

Homeless guy playing with Kermit the Frog puppets.

oh god wat

oh god wat

O.O

It's like if Fire Emblem and Pokemon came together to have a fucked-up flipper baby.

Although, I honestly can't tell if the pokemons' weaknesses/resistances are even being factored in there.

It's a pirate bootleg or some shit made by some company called Simtex or something. I found it on /vp/ earlier.

I ask you to ignore the source a bit and just LISTEN for a little bit.

Two things will happen when this game comes out.

1. My life will be consumed.
2. WoW will die out.

Back