What's new

ACT Loli [Furonezumi] シーイルサーバー / She ill server (RJ208892)

meesterxxz

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anybody have a link to the most recent version with the english translation?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
English or raw, I'm just looking for a link.
Found a couple dead on Anime-sharing (useless as usual, four threads for one game, and not a single working link) and some stuff on torrent-sites that are blocked in my country. No real link, much less of the latest version.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
English or raw, I'm just looking for a link.
Found a couple dead on Anime-sharing (useless as usual, four threads for one game, and not a single working link) and some stuff on torrent-sites that are blocked in my country. No real link, much less of the latest version.
As usual, its on nyaa. nyaa.si to be precise, under the "fap" tab. Not the newest version it seems, not sure if thats what you're looking for or just the game in general, since you don't seem to care about the translation, which is to my knowledge the only addition in ver.1.06 over ver.1.05.
Can't really know what torrent-sites are blocked in your country so its hard to help otherwise.

Mick2000

Reputation score
so the 1.06 ver out on nyaa and yes it's in full english, all the text for the plot are readable now...
still don't get the story, all i get is there some zombie outbreak shit and i did sense some dark story involving clone and... i don't know

comakill23

Reputation score
.dlsite.net/RG20475/ New stage *being added with new H animations and some weird sort of factions/sides system, Dev is taking long as hell but his shit is gud so I can't argue with it. (edit: dunno if i can post links but I'll fix it and find out)

Last edited:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Remove the underscore:

Nice, new enemy and mode, wasn't expecting that.

comakill23

Reputation score
I hope he just keeps updating this game like this. It's like Shinobi girl, the format is almost perfect and it only needs more content.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to bump, is there a date on when that update will come out?

comakill23

Reputation score
They said June in the 2nd last dev blog but the newest one seems to imply it may be a bit longer, I'm hoping sometimes this month.
Shit looks lit, and much like shinobi girl I'm finding that the formula is perfect and all they need is new on-par quality content(edit: I can't stop hammering this point in lol, oops).

Last edited:

comakill23

Reputation score

blog update boys, game update this month, lookin good.

Mick2000

Reputation score
as someone who have a light color blind, i have no idea what's the different. the dev mention about the nipple beiing red or something.
aside from minor graphic change, can someone tell about the update?

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
as someone who have a light color blind, i have no idea what's the different. the dev mention about the nipple beiing red or something.
aside from minor graphic change, can someone tell about the update?
He made it slightly lighter pink.

Also his closing statement is about him freaking out over the Smash Bros Ultimate announcement.

comakill23

Reputation score
looks like he updated, looking for link rn.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
And damn does this update make the game end on an even more depressing note than before, but I liked the new animations.

Will upload soon, so check my link in about an hour or so.....depending on how my net wants to behave tonight.....stupid storm.

Mick2000

Reputation score
bless on his soul.
now the game did getting darker than the last time, but it's kinda cool how you now fight alongside with all the girls that was your enemies. although they seems have smaller HP than the time when they were your enemies.
also the final boss fight is harder than all the fight you ever fought, it feels like L4D but in platformer. it almost impossible to not at least get one hit from enemy... but seriously that ending tho...
what just happen? why did it happen? why the doctor says that? isn't she's on our side?

last thing for the gallery... it kinda buggy. one time i enter the room wouldn't scroll right. the character can go to the right side but my camera stay so i can't see what's happening. next time i close and re-open the game it getting better but the console girl (yourself but sells the gallery) gone like the sprite won't load, although the code is there and i can see the shadow. also for some reason i can't use the (worm?) thing to anyone and for the scientist it only work to you, samurai girl, and shotgun girl for some reason

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Man, i dont understand this new ending.
I mean, I didn't undertand it before, but this is worse.

So you're a clone-girl brewed in a tube and released upon the lab durin a crisis. Your handler (Dr Hiroto) sends you to defeat the humans in the lab using monster-summons. Ok, some sort of clone/experiment uprising against the human guards? Gotya.
Except the 'human guards' turn out to be also clones who were abused by the scientists. You still kill/rape them en-masse anyway though and the doctor who released you doesn't seem at all bothered by it.
Looks like they were making 'strains' of clones for specific jobs. two soldiers one explosive-user, one samurai-type, an engineer in the bathhouse, ect.
Doc Hiro seems motivated by revenge against some 'him' that she won't name.

As you get further down you find three girls in cages. (also clones, apparently, just an older breed) but you can't talk to or interact with them, so fuck it.
Get down into the vault and find a bunch of other clones like you and a woman. Notebook says that your breed of clones were made to comfort her as she died, or something?
Except instead of doing that, your only option to progress is to murder her.

Ok so you do it and you get the standard ending.

Now in the New level you instead summon copies of the clones you've been fighting, and use them to kill monsters and save the clone-girls. The oposite of what you were doing so far. (why the change of heart?)
Eventually you stumble onto the scientists who caused all this, except they're identical too so probably also clones.

You and the (two?) doctors (along with a bunch of mooks) step into an elevator and decend into a cage, which seems likea bad idea.
It's then proven to be a bad idea when three of the scientist-clones start dropping monsters on you. you hold out until they run out of monsters and then a bunch of zombies kill the three scientists. Somehow that's a mission complete?
Oh, then your player character collapses from the same red-mist illness that you see a bunch of her clone-sisters suffering from. She's placed in a tube so she won't die, but Doc Hiro (who freed you, gave you your mission AND helped in the last boss-fight) then swears to kill you. (I think it's you? You are playing as the titular EX-ILL, right?) then the camera pans accross the room to show dozens of your clones in tubes, presumably suffering the same illness that you had.

Oh, and in the extra-room menu the doctor-girl's tool-tip mentions them both to be clones, so I don't think we met a single person in the entire game who wasn't a product of this laboratory.
Maybe the pink-haired science girl who got raped in a storeroom? (no wait, you see her doppelganger on F4)
The only people who don't have doppelganger seems to be the Dr-sisters (who are noted to be clones in their tooltip) and the chick getting fucked up against the window.

So... what was up with that last floor? why did we change sides? Why did the doctors go to fight the red slime in the pit when there was clearly no reason for it? (they didn't even fight the scientists, they just walked into an ambush and got rescused by random zombies)
What was up with the main girl collapsing at the end of the fight? Why are there dozens of her clones in tubes? Why does Dr Hiroko want to kill her? (if not her, then who the fuck is Ex-Ill?)

Oh, and what the fuck was up with the giant slime-girl bossfight? Did that have any effect on anything? I killed them all but nothing unlocked, no key, no abilities, not even a new scene.

also the final boss fight is harder than all the fight you ever fought, it feels like L4D but in platformer. it almost impossible to not at least get one hit from enemy... but seriously that ending tho...
Personally, I found that boss super easy.
Remember to turn off most of your cheats, because they don't work for shit here. (immortal march makes the enemies invincible. The energy-bullet can only hurt allies, ect.) then just spam shotgun girl. She one-hits all enemies in a huge cone.
Just remember that only killing the red things actually makes the enemy life go down.

Mick2000

Reputation score
well either the dev plan something more, or we miss something crucial for the story, or the dev expect a sherlock rise among as and do some game theory with this.

Personally, I found that boss super easy.
Remember to turn off most of your cheats, because they don't work for shit here. (immortal march makes the enemies invincible. The energy-bullet can only hurt allies, ect.) then just spam shotgun girl. She one-hits all enemies in a huge cone.
Just remember that only killing the red things actually makes the enemy life go down.
well the final boss is indeed not hard but at least it's harder than all the fight you ever been, when the life bar dropped down to 50% everything start falling apart. like 6 red slime drop simultaneously and spawn lot of dash zombies, a bunch of worms, that tiny dog thing, etc. they move so fast and hit your girls before your girls get a chance to hit back. eventually your formation is broken and things just turn to shit.
except the 2 scientist, apparently they have SMG with infinite ammo and no reloading (hell, they don't even have a life bar). also the game says you can spawn 4 girls but when i use the savedata the game give you it let me spawn the 5th girl which is the scientist holding SMG. but it don't spawn and stay in place, it stick in front of as if she's a barrier (although she don't work that way) and keep shot anything in front of you (again, unlimited ammo). just spawn her once and you become a warmachine