What's new

ACT Loli [Furonezumi] シーイルサーバー / She ill server (RJ208892)

Jingu

Reputation score
Jeez. It would be something simple like that.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, this was amazing, though the sandbox mode is hilariously unintuitive and buggy.

What does the "Line" sign (EDIT: queues enemies towards a target) and the splitting icon (EDIT apparently supposed to clone girls, acts like a scientice spawner instead) do in sandbox?

Attachments

Last edited:

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
All the DLsite page says is "Fixed List and gallery"
Is that all there is to it? As for the previous comment:

Well, this was amazing, though the sandbox mode is hilariously unintuitive and buggy.

What does the "Line" sign (EDIT: queues enemies towards a target) and the splitting icon (EDIT apparently supposed to clone girls, acts like a scientice spawner instead) do in sandbox?
The clone function is used to duplicate any NPC you spawn. Very helpful because you normally can only spawn 1 npc such as Dr. Ayako

madeforthis

Reputation score
All the DLsite page says is "Fixed List and gallery"
Is that all there is to it? As for the previous comment:
I'm probably wrong but other than bug fixes I think that they've added some animations as well (It has 10 more animations than 1.15)

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Checking it. Does not seem to be the case. [Then again I have the previous version] The gallery is still bugged if you have multiple Ex-Ill your character still gets bugged out. Likewise if you struggle all your Ex-Ill's die.
Not terribly upset, I'd rather Furonezumi work on his new game and leave She-Ill server the way it is now (unless it's more animations. I wouldn't mind that)

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
The "gallery" in this game has always confused the shit out of me. I really like the full screen animations best, but this is one of my favorite games all around.

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score
When the next game comes out, I'll definitely pay and support the author. This guy is a real champ for constantly updating his games, seriously.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I am HEAVILY relying on this game having something I call "Wonky Charm" It is still early, but it's looking like an absolute nightmare to play.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
1.19's been out already. (MARCH 27th), which was just a few bug fixes. Gallery mode's still buggy but at this point i'd rather Furonezumi go all out on his new game.

Reputation score
wait wait...... this game was still recieving patchtes and updates? lol (facepalm)

Fixed SP_List
Fixed Extra room
Fixed Sp anime

last time i played was ver1.0 what are these?
(i read the patch notes on DL .... didnt even know this was even translated so im late WAY late to this)

Mick2000

Reputation score
I wanna do a new game run but I cant find a way to erase the data
...how can you not? the save folder literally inside the same folder the game.exe located. even in the latest version that already include english the dev already put tutorial on how to manage the save file in a note

helltauros

Reputation score
...how can you not? the save folder literally inside the same folder the game.exe located. even in the latest version that already include english the dev already put tutorial on how to manage the save file in a note
yeah problem solved n_nU

helltauros

Reputation score
Btw this game is pretty strange, is good but I dont undestand what going on.