What's new

ACT [フルフラップ / FullFlap] 淫魔の拳 (RJ113624)

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [FullFlap] Succubus Fist (淫魔の拳)

Thanks! Tried everything here and worked.
Also, just saying - do any of you have seen Full Flap's new game? They have some pics and a "walk-test" with a blonde girl.
Nope never saw that, but wow! THAT TECH DEMO IS AMAZING!

NiGHTStheperv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

new vid up of his other game. has running attacks/rolling attacks and blocking. several weapon types like sword & shield/spear & shield/broad sword/bow.

I think he said it was going to be a metroidvania?

Busterwolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The first thing I thought of when watching it was Dark Souls. Dat HUD.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The first thing I thought of when watching it was Dark Souls. Dat HUD.
Yeah it's very minimalist. I hope it stays like that. To be honest what I was most suprised with was the sound. It made those rolls feel heavy and was just well done.

The actual programming is really good too. FullFlap is definitely one of the most skilled developers out there. He has all of it... game fluidity, sound, and art. His content matter is 90% not to my tastes but I still enjoy playing his games.

jormilos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

But you still need to partition your hard drive for that right? You just skip the rebooting part?
Not exactly partitioning it, more so creating a virtual drive on your main one

Where as in one case, you're splitting them into two separate hard drives, in this, you set how big you want it to be, and create a hard drive image on your main (If that makes sense)

NiGHTStheperv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does his new game have a thread yet? its called demon's sperm and the demo is out on dlsite.

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

I think you need to beat the VersionB of the boss rush(any difficulty)

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah thanks. Also are you planning on making a translation patch or if you know anything to edit these game maker games?

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

I ain't got no clue how to do anything with this engine, nah

Butts>Boobs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro... again... but I really can't figure out how to get this game to run. With Demon's Sperm it was good right off the bat, then with PoMC all I had to do was change the system locale. I was told I had to download the RPG Maker RTP, but it seems I didn't have to. This game won't run no matter what though. I changed the system locale and downloaded the RPG Maker RTP but it still won't run. Am I using the wrong RPG Maker RTP? I got the Ace RTP, any help would really be appreciated.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This isn't even a RPG Maker game, so no matter which RTP you have, it wont help whatsoever.

Butts>Boobs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This isn't even a RPG Maker game, so no matter which RTP you have, it wont help whatsoever.
I just figured it may help since a previous game of his supposedly needed it, I doubted this game used it. But if that's not the problem then what is?

EDIT: Never mind, a simple re-install seems to have fixed it. It's two times now that Fullflap's games have done this with me, what's up with that?

Last edited:

dongman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there going to be an english translation of this game or is that simply not gonna happen?

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry for the necro, but if anyone still have problems launching the game just change the games exe file name to something in roman letters.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
well now that this has been necroed, its now in a position where it needs a new description for the first page unless it gets deleated.

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I, too like to necro almost 2 year old threads to answer a question.