What's new

RPG NTR [[毛ガニ研究室 / Kegani Laboratory] タイムループNTR (RJ319506)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
1610346392940.png

Link:

Controls:
Point and Click

In-depth Gameplay:
The setting is the school, where you take various tasks and schedule as the days pass on. There's also a rating system, which ranks how you place amongst the student body that most likely will effect the ntr of the game. Not exactly sure what clubs and the heroine's stat rating affect the game, might have something to do with supporting you or something. You can purchase undergarments and such with money, and probably earn cash with quests. The lewd stats from the authors previous game, such as lover, first time, pregnant, likeability, and other stats are in this game. A few new add-ons are genital rating and sexual act levels, which shows which genital she likes and which sexual acts she participates in the most. The protagonists also has sexual stats this time around, which you can level up to level 9 max.

More details on it later.

Story:
The main protagonist got into an accident after confessing to the girl she likes and gets transferred to an alternate world. In this new world, magic and common sense are warped, and her girlfriend doesn't recognize him at all. In order to obtain her love, you must work hard at the new school to impress her, or else others will make the move first.

Tags:
Rape, Netore​

Last edited:

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The demo is out, played a bit and I don't quite get everything.
You have a whole bunch of (seemingly) academic and sport skills you have to improve in order to pass tests (why ? I've got no idea), and you also have money, love (how much the heroine loves you), the "diplomacy currency" and the "lewd currency" which were already in his earlier games. They make you able to buy potions that have various effects on (seemingly) the heroine's and student's lewdness, buy upgrades to some lewd things (like Stalker and Netorase, dunno what the effect of these upgrades actually is).
I don't know what the goal is, but I know that love does not carry over to the next loop, but everything else does.

So far the only way I've found to get her to become your GF effectively is to spam gifts until you hit 500 love, but the only way I've found to make money is to send some kind of lewd critters to her room which also makes her lewder.

I'd love it if someone with a better grasp on Japanese than me could try to understand the mechanics of this game.

hilih

Reputation score
Three groups of skills:
- academic
- sports
- other/criminal

The mid-term exam has only an academic skill check (it's displayed on the study menu together with one sports skill).
The final exam has three skills checks (looks like one random skill from each group).
High exam rating increases favorability, first place at the final exam allows sleeping in one room with GF.
If GF gets a D on the exam, she will take special lessons, so need to teach her to avoid it.

Quest (gives money, corruption (lewd) currency):
3 random quests each day, but the same type
- mix a drink (increase favorability to other characters, raise specific events, increase GF lewd parameters: exhibitionism, toys, cheating, lewdness)
- stole specified clothes or vibe (base chance 50%, Stealth and Steal skills increase chances), or steal panties/bra to own collection
- make a photo with specified clothes
Not all quests can be completed.

Other:
- in the GF room you can read a diary (reading skill)
- at some days you can spy at pussy exam (hearing skill, updates GF info)
- fight with two boys who molesting GF (sports-battle skills, ignoring it does nothing?)

Frogs:
- sells items
- sells abilities (ntr, cheating, swapping, etc)
- sells functions: GF location, always actual GF info, some others

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you ! I guess the stealing clothes/vibe and picture quests can't be completed (at the very least I wasn't able to find any way to do that), thank you for explaining how the exams work.

tpogs

Reputation score
I'm excited for this one. Their games are normally just on the cusp of being really good for me. After playing the demo I think the dev might actually nail this one for me.

Edit: Also, to clarify for anyone that might be interested. Completing quests gives you gold and sometimes inferiority (heart) currency. Raising Kotoha's (the main girls) opinion of you will give you the scroll currency for buying potions.

Last edited:

blackoni

Reputation score
Anyone knows what the potions do?
The only one I know is the purple that raise other guys favorability.

hilih

Reputation score
  1. Decrease favorability. low effect: (-50)
  2. Decrease favorability. great effect (-200)
  3. Increase favorability (+500)
  4. Increase MC favorability efficiency (x2, effect longs 3 days)
  5. Increase study efficiency (XP x3, effect longs 3 days)
  6. Increase teaching efficiency (XP x?, effect longs 3 days)
  7. Club activity resistance (do not know, effect longs 3 days)
Favorability potions are usable on the GF screen (heart icon).
Other potions are usable on the MC screen (next to the calendar icon), and on some other screens too.

sssnnn2551

Reputation score
Its a little choose in this trail. The story is not good as the last one.

Attachments

adamloh

Reputation score
so can i ask this game is there more than one girl or just one girl? sry if my question is dumb

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There are two girls. The other isn't as developed as the main girl though.

blackoni

Reputation score
The demo has been updated to 1.10
I didn't test yet, I don't know what's new.

tpogs

Reputation score
Not much, added up to Nov 4 before the forced time loop. Added the option to auto fail the final exams and the bully event. No new events or anything.

tpogs

Reputation score
Demo updated to 1.20

- Added animation for kissing
- the drink effects from the daily quests have been strengthened and extended in duration. This makes it much easier to get the girl lewd enough to start fucking around.
- If you become her lover you can set a +2 to one of her lewd stats. You can change this at will.
- If you have 9999 in a skill it auto 1st places.
- Pregnancy get easier with lewdity level? I think that's what google translate is trying to tell me.
- various other bugfixes and ui improvements.

popel117

Reputation score
Release date is gonna be May 14th

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
May 13, 2021 16:54

Time Loop NTR will be released on May 14th

It depends on the sales site, etc., but
I think it will probably be released at 0 o'clock.