What's new

RPG NTR [[毛ガニ研究室 / Kegani Laboratory] タイムループNTR (RJ319506)

CactusBilly

Reputation score
The game lacks animation quality and quantity, even the CGs are kinda simple, wich is funny considering the quality of backgrounds/UI wich suggest the creator use a lot of public resources. But the game mechanic is hot as fuck and fun.
For an NTR game this is pretty much as good as it gets outside of 8-bit titles, I've seen the plethora of other titles and they all look like they were made by first time hobbiest manga artist. KL keeps getting better with each title if you look at what they've published before. Some day they'll get to a higher quality.

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For an NTR game this is pretty much as good as it gets outside of 8-bit titles, I've seen the plethora of other titles and they all look like they were made by first time hobbiest manga artist. KL keeps getting better with each title if you look at what they've published before. Some day they'll get to a higher quality.
While I stand with you on almost everything you've said there are a couple of titles whose artwork I believe is well made, Young Wife Souffle is one that immediately comes to mind as well as another one, which the name escapes me right now, featuring an Elf that has to work different jobs to pay off a debt (this is done by changing clothing be it for a Receptionist, farm helper, nun, school girl, dancer etc.)
One of the reasons I really like KL's games is because of the mechanics. I find them unique and this is a well received refreshment in a world primarily dominated by RPG maker kind of games. I do not know how large of a team (if any) is working with/at KL. But I feel that it may be a daunting task to storybook, script, code and flesh the mechanics and then dedicate time and resources to art for a solo artist. This is somewhat shown by CG progression in the variant sets (in all of his games). However, I can see the growth in his games and I am excited since it has always been progressively improving with every new title. For instance, The game with the two Warrior Girls, NTR House/Castle or something, introduced the Magic Mirror to spy on the girls and their thoughts. Later in Sexy bar, the magic mirror had some movememt animations as well as a shadow animation in the game (if you lose the noble's game). And now, we have even more animations in Time Loop NTR.

liubeizhao

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
game got 1.4 now, can anyone share the 1.4?

CactusBilly

Reputation score

Xf0cGcrakFqi-SPOEloTUZKb7fNwxP2adNk1z0NYZNY
What was changed? Cause I look at the logs and can't make much sense of it.

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1.4 Added the command for the girl to perform fellatio in the gym. The event triggers only if she is your lover, has high affinity with you (I think) and is wearing gym clothing.

NishiGM

Reputation score

Well, new game for dev.

Noises

Reputation score
well according to google translate

The changes are as follows

〇 Blow is possible if you are a lover
It is possible at the gymnasium

〇Difficulty increase in difficulty
It became easier to increase the favorability
It became easier to improve the grades of club activities
In addition, the price of the favorable impression potion has increased.

〇 Add voice when kissing

〇 Change the UI for increasing pregnancy probability to ON / OFF

〇 Added Korean
Can be changed from the title

〇 Correction of some texts
You can get blow now and some difficulty adjustment