What's new

RPG NTR [[毛ガニ研究室 / Kegani Laboratory] タイムループNTR (RJ319506)

popel117

Reputation score
I don't know about the translated game, I supported the artist and bought it from Dlsite. Do I have to select an english version or something? *shrug*

Also a new feature I found is that if your girl is cheating on you in the pool area you can click the door and spy on her getting banged.
There should be a readme in your folder if you downloaded one of the newer versions, you gotta go into the game folder and somewhere is a language file where you switch the 0 to 1 (it says which number is which language)

The 2nd part isn't new though, it was also there in 1.0 and i think even the trial (but you couldn't peak)

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There should be a readme in your folder if you downloaded one of the newer versions, you gotta go into the game folder and somewhere is a language file where you switch the 0 to 1 (it says which number is which language)

Ah Thank you for the information. I found the note file and changed it from 0=Japanese to 1=English. I repacked the file and reuploaded.

NXAma7F8ywNs_BSdt0DXj2sCDKFUnY_RJF4isHso-tc

Also,
The 2nd part isn't new though, it was also there in 1.0 and i think even the trial (but you couldn't peak)
You are correct! I guess I never clicked on the door once the game actually came out until Ver. 1.20 xD.

what4j

Reputation score
Even with the developer included MTL, I found the text hard to actually follow in English. Thus, I decided to try and edit a collage of MTL sources to try and make something more palatable. I used DeepL, Google, Bing, Baidu, Yandex, etc. Please keep in mind I have zero understanding of the written Japanese language, so translation accuracy is most likely dookie. Even still, it should be much easier to follow than a straight raw MTL.

Credit goes to Hoggy for pointing me to the files that could be edited with his initial (now removed due to the dev's MTL) UI MTL translation on page 2 of this thread. Also for his installation instructions that I'm borrowing as I've just edited the same files he did.

I've translated and edited all .csv files and all other text files I could see to edit in the StreamingAssets folder. I have not play tested any of the translation past the tutorial, so there may still be some MTL jankiness in places. Also, I have not yet really played much as I wanted to finish this first so some terminology may not fit 100%.

I started doing this for my own personal use, but figured other people may be interested so decided to share what I ended up with here. I've checked everything up to v1.20 and everything that can be translated should be. I know the calendar is still in Japanese, but unfortunately I can't seem to find where it's pulling that text or picture from. If anyone can find out where, and it's just text (not a picture) I'd be happy to edit that too. Let me know if you run into issues with the translated text, and I'll try to help or fix what I can.

Backup Links:

Installation Instructions:
Open Folder GAMEFOLDER \NtrLoopC_Data\StreamingAssets\
Set Language in LanguageSettings.txt to English (Language=1)
Unzip/Overwrite the files in GAMEFOLDER \NtrLoopC_Data\StreamingAssets\

Attachments

DarkSlayer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
someone could explain to me what actions I have to take to raise the exposure and flirt?, and also if these 2 can be at level 6 at the same time

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
someone could explain to me what actions I have to take to raise the exposure and flirt?, and also if these 2 can be at level 6 at the same time
I believe this is raised by potions. I do not know which ones exactly but the description gives you a hint as to what they do. Toy lover (or similar) is for the dildos and vibrators. There's one that raises likeness for a certain person but it also raises the flirting. Things like that... I know that the "Suspicious Potion" is to unlock the Butt secks animation after viewing all of the events but at the same time it raises the likeness of the Parasitic Hosido (sp?) guy.

Hoggy

Lurker
Reputation score
You can rasie them by doing the quests for giving her potions (shown at bottom right corner, or click on the frog face). All of them can be at evel 6, though, this is difficult at the beginning, until she got pregnant by different people (blue dick symbol above those "toy-loving, exposure, cheat, lewd" stats

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The changes are as follows
〇 Reflecting pants in
the changing room If you are a lover, even if you invade the changing room, your
 favorability will not decrease

〇Pants can be changed in a secret room Pants
 can be changed by clicking You can see the
 pants in the changing room

〇Fixed Toilet H Corrected H in the toilet when H was done in
 another place Corrected
 the display of favorability Corrected
 the character at the time of blowjob

〇Difficulty
 can be changed You can change it from the report card

〇 You can now
 buy 100% pregnancy from frogs.  You can turn it on and
 off from Chinkore. The
hero's pregnancy probability does not change.

〇The Chinese translation has been significantly revised,
 and the language can be changed from the title.

ibra_0h

Reputation score
I have two questions
1.. anyone have full guide for the hardest mode in the game?
2.. can I finish the game without ntr (her fucking no one in the game even her teacher).

popel117

Reputation score
I have two questions
2.. can I finish the game without ntr (her fucking no one in the game even her teacher).
No (atleast not me)
Yes. Unless you mean her banging no one, which would also result in a bad ending. Good endings are: You make the main girl impregante or you make both girls pregnant (but the main girl HAS to get pregnant for a good end, otherwise it will ALWAYS be a bad end)

liubeizhao

Reputation score
I have two questions

1. the hardest mode, the club memeber start with fav 300, you can't get the main girl through one round, have to re-start the loop twice or more.............if you want be her 1st guy, you must get 1st rank at the 1st semster, otherwise she will steup the lover releationship with other guy before the 2nd semester final test, ie you focus on upgrade your skill level at beginning, and dont drug her..when some guys fav near 500, re-start the loop and continue to build your skill, when you have confidence to get the 1st rank in the new cycle, then start to enage with her.

2. she have to be in-preg by MC to end the game, no preg or in-preg by other guys will be a bad end and Auto re-start the loop.

3. NTR is not avoidable. but you can minimize it. those club event (dairy) and term break camp event, noth you can do...... but you can do something to minimize the NTR, like improve grade with no D, then there won't be special class NTR, dont ever drug her and dont have cheat sex with Nene. wihtout cheating skill, only her lover can fuck her at night, so build the lover relationship before other guys.

Etarnak

Reputation score
The hardest part of hacking the save file was figuring that I was hacking her stats and not my own...
Cheat engine works well with this game, just study something once to have a start value, and then study it again, you'll usually find the values pretty quickly, then you can set all your stats to 9000 which is basically S rank.

Anyone have any idea what the deal is with "Dormatory 2 needs a death god"? I keep trying to visit the lass but the prince is standing there being a douche so I cant do anything, and a notification pops up saying the dorm needs a death god.

Is this a hint? Do I need to max out dark magic and then blow him up? Its not like the girl likes him, hes -375 in favorability.

liubeizhao

Reputation score
Anyone have any idea what the deal is with "Dormatory 2 needs a death god"? I keep trying to visit the lass but the prince is standing there being a douche so I cant do anything, and a notification pops up saying the dorm needs a death god.

Is this a hint? Do I need to max out dark magic and then blow him up? Its not like the girl likes him, hes -375 in favorability.
you won't able to do anything in 2nd room, the godless skill is helping you go 2nd room without be captured by teacher. Nothing more, that guy is same room with the girl in that semester, regardless the fav. Just like you same room with Nene. you only can fuck her in your own room, not in 2nd room.........as long as you are her lover and her cheating not reach 5, no one can fuck her in 2nd room.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The game lacks animation quality and quantity, even the CGs are kinda simple, wich is funny considering the quality of backgrounds/UI wich suggest the creator use a lot of public resources. But the game mechanic is hot as fuck and fun.

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Quality is fine imo, but quantity for sure is lacking. There are so many guys but they're all the same, effectively. Only a few of them have bonus scenes (the non-pixel CGs). Only a few actual animations. If a few more months went into production I think it could have been a lot better, though the author is still working on it presently.

dragonflame

Reputation score
question the bathroom i think i mess up the data. i went to the bathroom and i see just a wall and when i load the game and still the wall.

Last edited:

ibra_0h

Reputation score
In the room of secrets I still miss 2 panty 2 bra
Any idea?
Screenshot 2021-05-31 111412.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Any idea?
Not a clue. Maybe if you posted a screenshot of what you have, people could tell you what you're missing.

Hoggy

Lurker
Reputation score
Any idea?
Totally random. Keep trying to steal them. It took me 3 full loops, to get the last piece, and I looked every possible time. It is not bugged, there are no specific events for panties/bras to appear.