What's new

RPG NTR [[毛ガニ研究室 / Kegani Laboratory] タイムループNTR (RJ319506)

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The hardest part of hacking the save file was figuring that I was hacking her stats and not my own...

EmiyaNanaya

Reputation score
Hmm... Somehow, no matter what I do, if I confess, she won't reciprocate... What did I do wrong? Her favour already maxed out in all my runs...

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm... Somehow, no matter what I do, if I confess, she won't reciprocate... What did I do wrong? Her favour already maxed out in all my runs...
Check the Chincollection (dick collection, the heart symbol), if you have 500 favor with her but can't confess, it's because she already has a boyfriend, the dick with an heart symbol is her bf. You're fucked for that cycle, just enjoy the NTR through the end or loop back and try to confess to her as soon as possible (red potion + gifts works wonders). Every time you loop the guy's favorability with her go back to a maximum of 300, so that leaves you enough time to do it safely.

EmiyaNanaya

Reputation score
Check the Chincollection (dick collection, the heart symbol), if you have 500 favor with her but can't confess, it's because she already has a boyfriend, the dick with an heart symbol is her bf. You're fucked for that cycle, just enjoy the NTR through the end or loop back and try to confess to her as soon as possible (red potion + gifts works wonders). Every time you loop the guy's favorability with her go back to a maximum of 300, so that leaves you enough time to do it safely.
That's the thing... Her favourability with the other guys are below 300, and yet when I confess, she won't accept it.

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To be completely honest, I'm more interested in Nene than the main girl. Can anyone extrapolate on the activities/NTR with Nene compared to main girl? Is it practically the same content aside from Nene having only one ending and less gameplay elements like the personal studying?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

KEY:XR8dfvn1CxoW77Fr3Rh0eujuporrvnFwXr-AmQWWFR8

Hoggy

Lurker
Reputation score
To be completely honest, I'm more interested in Nene than the main girl. Can anyone extrapolate on the activities/NTR with Nene compared to main girl? Is it practically the same content aside from Nene having only one ending and less gameplay elements like the personal studying?
Story wise, your main goal is to get your girlfriend to love you again and (due to that world school's rules) pregnant. Sadly, no option to choose. Only NTR with Nene, swapping and happy end with Nene and Kotoha.

falenheaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Um ... after I save ... I tried to load but when I choose blue box to save I need and press loadgame button ... it isn't loading into game.
Any clue or help ? I don't know where I need to start to fix.

EDIT
note: when I load save file in this forum ... it works ... but not mine save itself.
Or my save system is boom because my win7 is too old? or system game is in japanese?

Edit 2: I found some hint that when I save ... data in save slot won't update until I left save menu and if that slot is blank ... it will be blank until I left ... And that save is what I return to and can't load them.

Last edited:

Glitchtrack

Reputation score
What's the difference between lvl 5 Flirt "Hidden Cheating" and Lvl 6 "Public Cheating"? Ive had her at lvl 6 through multiple loops and have not seen a difference between them.

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What's the difference between lvl 5 Flirt "Hidden Cheating" and Lvl 6 "Public Cheating"? Ive had her at lvl 6 through multiple loops and have not seen a difference between them.
Hidden cheating is when they fuck in the pool and (maybe) fuck in your bed with the curtains closed. Public Cheating is when the curtains on your bed are open I think?

someidiot191

Reputation score
- Different club activities: Difficult. I get to the 5th event without potions. Use the yellow potion from the frogs, which will fix her club she is atm, and it should be easier to get it with the next loop.
how does the yellow potion from frogs work exactly? i tried using it before a loop and her club still changed, and in the 1.10 update the dev added a loop skill to allow you to set her club in the next loop to whatever you want

Hoggy

Lurker
Reputation score
how does the yellow potion from frogs work exactly? i tried using it before a loop and her club still changed, and in the 1.10 update the dev added a loop skill to allow you to set her club in the next loop to whatever you want
tried it out, I have no clue as well. You have a "fixed club activities" listed at that info card, which stays on "none" when the potion is used. It seems bugged.

CactusBilly

Reputation score
Wonder if the toilet thing in 1.2 is just the same thing that was in Sexy Bar.

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ah ok. Damn I thought it would be the eng version for 1.20
I don't know about the translated game, I supported the artist and bought it from Dlsite. Do I have to select an english version or something? *shrug*

Also a new feature I found is that if your girl is cheating on you in the pool area you can click the door and spy on her getting banged.

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't know about the translated game, I supported the artist and bought it from Dlsite. Do I have to select an english version or something? *shrug*

Also a new feature I found is that if your girl is cheating on you in the pool area you can click the door and spy on her getting banged.
I think he just misunderstood. There is no separate English version. It's just an MTL you can switch on in the options.