What's new

RPG NTR [[毛ガニ研究室 / Kegani Laboratory] タイムループNTR (RJ319506)

Ganso-kun

Reputation score
Full Save:
Save Path: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab\NtrLoopC

Pretty fun H game, I enjoyed it. Wasn't that hard, though I did play it on normal. Once you unlock the 1250 gold loop back to May ability at the start you can pretty much make sure nobody gets first dibs on her virginity as long as you monitor the people past 300 and not do their potion drug quests. I recommend people play this to the finish at least once, you can finish the game if you were the one that knocked up the main girl, or if you knocked up both the main girl and the side girl with pigtails. Most of the H scenes involve a lot of different guys so it's actually pretty hard to get a completion with all the competition, luckily there's a full unlock purchase for 4000g. I might play it again from time to time, hope this developer's next game has more in game animations.
When I click the link the page is "Forbidden", i can't get the full save. Help

Last edited:

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Am I missing something? The Butsecks Button is always grayed out when I'm in the dorm with her. I figured maybe I have to "awaken" her by leveling up her butt with the Suspicious liquid from the parasite guy but nothing yet. Anyone have any ideas on how to unlock?

As for the game itself, I like that you can have a good end with the girl still being a slut as long as you achieve your goal (getting her preggo). H na mise didn't have that and it was quite frustrating (you girl fucked ONE dude ? Guess she's a slut forever now).

I couldn't find that game you're referring to. "H na mise" Sexy Bar?

Pokerzrn

Reputation score
Am I missing something? The Butsecks Button is always grayed out when I'm in the dorm with her. I figured maybe I have to "awaken" her by leveling up her butt with the Suspicious liquid from the parasite guy but nothing yet. Anyone have any ideas on how to unlock?

I couldn't find that game you're referring to. "H na mise" Sexy Bar?
I'm pretty sure you have to give the girl the drugs from the anal parasite guy in her room. That's how I did it

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score
Careful! Girl's sex stats don't reset on time loop.

Those quests where you need to enter her room and mix stuff into her drink for money trigger an instant-fuck event so avoid those if you want to aim for a vanilla virgin ending. The developer recommends increasing your stats and looping as soon as it's available. When the girl's attitude towards the other guys reaches 500+ chances of getting fucked by them are high, so looping early avoids this.

The stats you should be aiming to raise first are:
聞き耳 (eavesdropping) allows you to update girl's stats during pussy check day (go to gym in the morning, click on girl, click yes)
盗み (stealing) steal clothes such as bloomers, panties and swimsuit from changing room in order to complete quests for money
忍び足 (soft-step) which allows you to move around certain areas of the school (gym, pool, etc.) at night
神出鬼没 (elusiveness) allows you to enter the girl's room to read her diary or drug her
速読 (speed-reading) allows you to read the girl's journal entries in her room

Make money, buy items form the frog's shop such as the one that makes you start each time loop at +50 attitude with the girl, etc. then raise your academic stats and tutor her in the class she's D at. Her stats change with every time loop. Good luck!

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I ca access the save page either, and didnt have a vpn

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Some site don't like ulmf, so you can't just click the link from the forum.
Copy the link then paste it in the URL bar and go to the link destination.

If you're forbiden, then it's your country IP that is blocked and you'll need either a VPN to acces the filehost or someone to share the file through another host.

Might also be some privacy mod that prevent you (dunno about zippyshare, but it's full of ads and pop up, and some site like that prevent you from accesing files if you have some ads blocker installed -_- ).

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
No idea what the potions do

No idea what the frogs do

No idea what the heart menu interface tells me

MTL translation I downloaded from here doesn't seem to translate a game I already started

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

MTL translation I downloaded from here doesn't seem to translate a game I already started
Frogs are basically there as a NG+ shop. You aim to buy stuff to improve your next loop.

galewis23

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a way to cheat engine Exposure, toy, flirt, heterosexual stats, hate the fact it slowly falls back to 0.

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
how i grow the girl lewd the exposure status as girlfriend
the status get up in one moment and go back to normal lv

Hoggy

Lurker
Reputation score

Did you set the language to english? The events aren't translated, therefore blank.

how i grow the girl lewd the exposure status as girlfriend
the status get up in one moment and go back to normal lv
You need to give her the potions. Not all potions raise the stats though.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Are the frog purchases good for the next run or all future runs? What do they improve?

Where do I set the language? I don't see it in the options menu.

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Did you set the language to english? The events aren't translated, therefore blank.

You need to give her the potions. Not all potions raise the stats though.
thank you

AhogeExcel

Lurker
Reputation score
So, here is some extra info:
- In every loop, every man's favourability drops to 200
- The club she attends also change
- HAven't reached 500 stat yet with her anywhere, but I guess go past that, and she get fucked. You aim is to impregnate her first as far I know
- With some potion events she gets fucked, with other a temporary parameter raises at her stat screen. For example flirt at 1 makes her kiss anyone with enough favorability, at 3, she gives a blowjob, etc.
- The frog shop potions are good to lower the favour of other people against her. These are the potions you can buy from the currency you get whenever you raise you favour with the girl.
- The easiest way to farm favourability is to get 100g, and gift her at a loop, when you unlocked that you start with +50 favour. This will raise favour with 100, netting you also 100 of that currency.
- When the possibility opens, study with her. Raises stats for the girl. Making all her stats go out from D can lock out the teacher events I think? Edit: Yes, raising her level to C in any subject stops the teacher events happening. If you have difficulty raise it, buy an item which helps raising it faster. Make sure you have at least 1000-1500 difference from the girl, or the raise will be minimal.
- Unless you are maximized, don't let the game go to 02/02, or she gets hammered. Although I haven't made it there, and looped, reading what the girls talk suggest that.

I will edit this post as I know more stuff which can be handy.

Last edited:

Mangaking0

Reputation score
I'm having an issue where the translator SetupReiPatcher, isn't working for me anymore when I used my old one it didn't show any text, I used the newest version and that shows the text but it's not translated, does anyone knows a fix?
Edit: so apparently the game was behind to many folders when I moved it up it started working

Last edited: