What's new

RPG NTR [[毛ガニ研究室 / Kegani Laboratory] タイムループNTR (RJ319506)

byran47

Reputation score
100% all lewd stats save. Actually had some fun doing this too(getting her knocked up by everyone at least once). Good game. The save is literally during the middle of watching her cheating on her own in your room 😆, but you could always just loop back and getting her alone to yourself, be warned though she is a ultra slut so she has sex with guys pretty fast even right after a loop start.
Btw. How on earth do you restart a loop completely? I bought the "upgrade" to do it but I can't figure out how to activate it.

Attachments

Last edited:

tpogs

Reputation score
Is there a way to cheat engine Exposure, toy, flirt, heterosexual stats, hate the fact it slowly falls back to 0.
4 bytes: 3 times the value on the stat, it decays 1 each day.

For example;
If she has an exposure value of 6 you would need to scan for 18. Next day scan for 17. Her value will still show 6 until it degrades to the next tier at 15.

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So er, I'm confused. The girl is my lover on the stats screen after confessing but I can't seem to activate the MC scenes with her. What am I missing? I loaded a save from this thread and the girl comes to your room pretty much every night, but on mine she never comes to the room for some reason?

tpogs

Reputation score
So er, I'm confused. The girl is my lover on the stats screen after confessing but I can't seem to activate the MC scenes with her. What am I missing? I loaded a save from this thread and the girl comes to your room pretty much every night, but on mine she never comes to the room for some reason?
You can only bang her in two way. The first is to share a room with her. You do this by scoring high on the final exam, the higher you score the more likely you'll be bunked with her next semester. The 2nd way is to max her exposure via the random quest potions and bang her with the Public H option while she's wandering the halls late at night.

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can only bang her in two way. The first is to share a room with her. You do this by scoring high on the final exam, the higher you score the more likely you'll be bunked with her next semester. The 2nd way is to max her exposure via the random quest potions and bang her with the Public H option while she's wandering the halls late at night.
Ah, right. Thanks! The story did mention that if you score high on the tests you can share a room but I forgot. I didn't really expect it to be such a big block though.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
im confused.

how do i level up my stats [all D]?

i have 2000 exp on steal and its not leveling up.

and how do i steal panties?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Just keep clicking the book icon and pick a subject to study by picking the option below to spent time on it. You can steal panties and stuff by going to the changing room area and clicking on the door, it'll tell you if you want to try to sneak in, which is a skill check. From there it's random what type of clothing is shown each time and stealing depends on your skill, you can exchange the heart points you get from stealing into gold so it's a relatively safe way to earn gold without raising NTRist numbers.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Just keep clicking the book icon and pick a subject to study by picking the option below to spent time on it. You can steal panties and stuff by going to the changing room area and clicking on the door, it'll tell you if you want to try to sneak in, which is a skill check. From there it's random what type of clothing is shown each time and stealing depends on your skill, you can exchange the heart points you get from stealing into gold so it's a relatively safe way to earn gold without raising NTRist numbers.
thanks!

last question, how do i finish the 3rd quests that are asking for potions?
do i buy from the frog? i dont see any potions called Numbing in there

nojszu

Reputation score
thanks!

last question, how do i finish the 3rd quests that are asking for potions?
do i buy from the frog? i dont see any potions called Numbing in there
You can buy potions from the centre frog that can lower other guys favourbity and helps with learning. (it costs scroll mana, which is earned by raising affection (but not lost by lowering it), and best earned by giving gifts and scoring high on tests)
But the potion you think of comes from one of the daily quests, drugging the girl by planting potions in her room. The potion of the day is random.

Hoggy

Lurker
Reputation score
What I figured out so far

== Story ==
You and your girlfriend Kotoha died during a date by the hands of Isekai Van (Isekai Truck took a break). Awaken in the new world, it seems that you remember everything but not your girlfriend. As you talked to her and telling her about your past relation ship, she thinks of you as a pervert and insane (thats' why you have -50 favor). Nene talked to you, and you told her everything and she told you about the frogs, which are known to be great in magic. Though, the frogs can't help you completely, only by making a time loop, which brings you back to the first day in the new world. With that in mind, you set your goal to win her over again (and in addition to impregnate her). Sounds like a plan, sounds easy, if there wouldn't be other 25 school mates and teachers leeching after Kotoha, the new school angel.

== Currencies ==
Favor: Tells you how much she likes you. Increase with every interaction with her and with tests (within top 50?)
-at ~100 you can talk intimate with her (+10p) instead normally (+4p)
-with ~150 you can study with her (points depending on the differnce in knowledge of the chosen subject (her level=C but yours=S gives you more points)
-with 500 you can confess to her)
rivals favor:
-with 300 they can start to kiss, or, depending on her stats, sexually interact with her
-with 500 they can confess to her and will likely have sex with her

Scrolls: A special currency, usable at the middle frog to buy stuff which aids you greatly.
-You get them by interacting with Kotoha (study together, have sex, ...)

Inferiority: Another special currency. Increase by stealing panties/bras and sometimes with daylies

== Potions ==
Toy-loving: increase her interest in toys
Exposure: Lets her walk around naked at night
Lewd: Kissing and cheating is likely to happen
Flirt: Rivals interacting with her gain more favor and pregnancy is easier
Suspicious: For anal events
White turbid: Increase in breast size (?) for big breast ending
Numbing: Sex with an alien creature

== Useful Subjects ==
Weapon Arts: To win against the bullies
Goddess: Some kind of Luck. Increase chances to sneak around/steal/Hearing ... (?)
Hearing: Increase sucess rate at listening to the pussygraphy (to upgrade sexual activity listing for each cock)
Speed reading: Increase sucess rate for reading Kotoha's diary
Stealing: Increase sucess rate for stealing
Sneaking/Stealth: To be able to sneak around at night and into the changing room

-Abuse quicksave: You want her to get pregnant? Quicksave, have sex and load. Stealing? Quicksave, sneak into the changing room and steal.
-Cheating features: Start a easy game, do only jobs, and buy nearly everything (not the "unlock all events" for the collection, if you want to get them by yourself) from the yellow frog. Those features are working for every new game!
-Start a hard game to loose and to unlock all events faster.
-The favor from the school mates are not reseted with each loop, except they are past 300, then it will be set back to 300.
-You can look through the doors (teacher's room and pool) during an interaction by clicking on them
-Get the loop-favor feature from the yellow frog as soon as possible, and do a loop, to start with +50 in favor (instead of -50)
-additional; unlock the feature to do a loop at any time at the yellow frog as well, to make it easier for you
-Some potions are kinda harmless (Toy-loving, Exposure, white turbid). Compared to the other potions, she will not be deflowered/stolen so easily.
-Stealing vibrators is easier, when she likes toys
-To get #1 at tests, you should study for the upcoming tests, which are shown in the middle, below the red orb (first is as theortical test, second a physical test).
-Do some harmless daylies and buy a red orb as soon as possible, to boost the subject you have to study for
-Look closer at the daylies details (green frog-face on top right corner of the screen) adn choose wisely: For each job, the favor of your rivals will increase. Try to do jobs for school mates with a low favorbility, to keep them longer away from Kotoha.
-Is your favor higher than the favor of the guy she is talking with, you can talk/study with her adn that guy's favor will not rise.
-If a guy reached a favor of 500, do aloop, to reset it to 300.
-Collect money (around 500g), do a loop, and buy her gifts from the beginning on, and you win her over in no time
-buy the big favor reducting potion for 600 scrolls. It reduce the favor of the selected dude by 300!

- Anal: use the suspicious potion every time possible
- Life educating teacher: Never help her with studiing at the weakest subject (rating D). It will use some loops to get it, because it is depending on randomness.
- Different club activities: Difficult. I get to the 5th event without potions. Use the yellow potion (bugged?) from the frogs, which will fix her club she is atm, and it should be easier to get it with the next loop.
- Cuckoldry event: unlock the cuckoldry feature from the blue frog and confess to her, both asap, be #1 at the first semester test and only choose cuckoldry at night when she is with you in the same room.
- Ending with Nene: 3 ways to do get it:
>Easy with bad grades at the beginning. Win Kotoha over, fail at the tests, and have cheating sex with Nene every night until she is pregnant. Now score at the tests to get Kotoha to move in and Impregnate her.
>Having all grades at S: Buy gifts, confess, and have cheating sex with Nene until she is pregnant (abuse of quicksave is advised) efore the first final tests.
>If Kotoha moved in, impregnate her and use swapping sex to impregnate Nene

Edit:
Thanks to Mikufanboy & Nosjzu: Rewrote the ending with Nene, added a strategy with S grades adn with swapping sex.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
What I figured out so far

== Story ==
You and your girlfriend Kotoha died during a date by the hands of Isekai Van (Isekai Truck took a break). Awaken in the new world, it seems that you remember everything but not your girlfriend. As you talked to her and telling her about your past relation ship, she thinks of you as a pervert and insane (thats' why you have -50 favor). Nene talked to you, and you told her everything and she told you about the frogs, which are known to be great in magic. Though, the frogs can't help you completely, only by making a time loop, which brings you back to the first day in the new world. With that in mind, you set your goal to win her over again (and in addition to impregnate her). Sounds like a plan, sounds easy, if there wouldn't be other 25 school mates and teachers leeching after Kotoha, the new school angel.

== Currencies ==
Favor: Tells you how much she likes you. Increase with every interaction with her and with tests (within top 50?)
-at ~100 you can talk intimate with her (+10p) instead normally (+4p)
-with ~150 you can study with her (points depending on the differnce in knowledge of the chosen subject (her level=C but yours=S gives you more points)
-with 500 you can confess to her)
rivals favor:
-with 300 they can start to kiss, or, depending on her stats, sexually interact with her
-with 500 they can confess to her and will likely have sex with her

Scrolls: A special currency, usable at the middle frog to buy stuff which aids you greatly.
-You get them by interacting with Kotoha (study together, have sex, ...)

Inferiority: Another special currency. Increase by stealing panties/bras and sometimes with daylies

== Potions ==
Toy-loving: increase her interest in toys
Exposure: Lets her walk around naked at night
Lewd: Kissing and cheating is likely to happen
Flirt: Rivals interacting with her gain more favor and pregnancy is easier
Suspicious: For anal events
White turbid: Increase in breast size (?) for big breast ending
Numbing: Sex with an alien creature

== Useful Subjects ==
Weapon Arts: To win against the bullies
Goddess: Some kind of Luck. Increase chances to sneak around/steal/Hearing ... (?)
Hearing: Increase sucess rate at listening to the pussygraphy (to upgrade sexual activity listing for each cock)
Speed reading: Increase sucess rate for reading Kotoha's diary
Stealing: Increase sucess rate for stealing
Sneaking/Stealth: To be able to sneak around at night and into the changing room

-Cheating features: Start a easy game, do only jobs, and buy nearly everything (not the "unlock all events" for the collection, if you want to get them by yourself) from the yellow frog. Those features are working for every new game!
-Start a hard game to loose and to unlock all events faster.
-You can look through the doors (teacher's room and pool) during an interaction by clicking on them
-Get the loop-favor feature from the yellow frog as soon as possible, and do a loop, to start with +50 in favor (instead of -50)
-additional; unlock the feature to do a loop at any time at the yellow frog as well, to make it easier for you
-Some potions are kinda harmless (Toy-loving, Exposure, white turbid). Compared to the other potions, she will not be deflowered/stolen so easily.
-Stealing vibrators is easier, when she likes toys
-To get #1 at tests, you should study for the upcoming tests, which are shown in the middle, below the red orb (first is as theortical test, second a physical test).
-Do some harmless daylies and buy a red orb as soon as possible, to boost the subject you have to study for
-Look closer at the daylies details (green frog-face on top right corner of the screen) adn choose wisely: For each job, the favor of your rivals will increase. Try to do jobs for school mates with a low favorbility, to keep them longer away from Kotoha.
-Is your favor higher than the favor of the guy she is talking with, you can talk/study with her adn that guy's favor will not rise.
-If a guy reached a favor of 500, do aloop, to reset it to 300.
-Collect money (around 500g), do a loop, and buy her gifts from the beginning on, and you win her over in no time
-buy the big favor reducting potion for 600 scrolls. It reduce the favor of the selected dude by 300!

- Anal: use the suspicious potion every time possible
- Life educating teacher: Never help her with studiing at the weakest subject (rating D). It will use some loops to get it, because it is depending on randomness.
- Different club activities: Difficult. I get to the 5th event without potions. Use the yellow potion from the frogs, which will fix her club she is atm, and it should be easier to get it with the next loop.
- Cuckoldry event: unlock the cuckoldry feature from the blue frog and confess to her, both asap, be #1 at the first semester test and only choose cuckoldry at night when she is with you in the same room.
- Ending with Nene: Easy with bad grades. Win her over, fail at the tests, and have cheating sex with Nene every night. Impregnate both, Nene and Kotoha.
For Nene and Kotoha you need to mix between failing and winning in order to impregnate both since you can only fuck one or the other at a time in your room and Nene likes to be a whore occasionally. It's possible to screw Kotoha if her exposure is up and she's roaming at night, but you get less chances overall due to RNG, but with failing and winning tests it's as easy as a button.

Last edited:

nojszu

Reputation score
For Nene and Kotoha you need to mix between failing and winning in order to impregnate both since you can only fuck one or the other at a time in your room and Nene likes to be a whore occasionally. It's possible to screw Kotoha if her exposure is up and she's roaming at night, but you get less chances overall due to RNG, but with failing and winning tests it's as easy as a button.
You can also use swapping event after Kotoha moves in to impregnate Nene (preferebly after impregnating Kotoha)

galewis23

Lurker
Reputation score
After playing this for awhile, it feels like it's missing alot of content.
1. When Kotoha goes out at night, feels like there should be more then just her teasing and public h with mc. Could have some ntr scenes, night time club activities, party's, maybe some special scenes with Nene.
2. Game has room for 3 girls. Kotoha in the middle, one girl on the right and the other on the left. One could be Nene since she's only accessible at night.
3. I think I'm miss reading the lewd stat. On the 6th level the ntr is public, is that only at night in the room or when Kotoha is in pool backroom? If so then there could have ntr scenes happing in public,( like the guys in the gym you fight, lose all 6 or 7 times she just have sex with them).
4. Scenes during class in the morning.
5. Not much when it comes to dp Scenes,
6. Potions that can lock stats in place. The whole stat degrading thing makes no sense. Potions that can have mc see though walls during Kotoha ntr.
7.More then one character for the ntr scenes. If you have 2 or more characters close to equal favor could have. Ntr scenes where she's in the pool back room with Fisher then at night she's with Todd. Threesome or more Ntr scenes, new endings.
8 last one. Cockdressing stat should have more of a propose. More consistent ntr scenes, outfit changes regardless of exposure stat (includes club outfits.) New scenes during free time (and more club activities scenes[ more lewder and provocative],.

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It isn't actually random what's in there for some items. For example, panties are only in the locker if GF is currently in her swimming outfit, bra too, but iirc bra is also there when she's doing dance/jiu jitsu. You can always get bra/panties to show up if you know when to actually go in there to steal something. As for the swimsuits/bloomers etc I'm not sure, possibly random? Not like those really matter all too much since it's easy enough to farm money.

Hoggy

Lurker
Reputation score
After playing this for awhile, it feels like it's missing alot of content.
1. When Kotoha goes out at night, feels like there should be more then just her teasing and public h with mc. Could have some ntr scenes, night time club activities, party's, maybe some special scenes with Nene.
2. Game has room for 3 girls. Kotoha in the middle, one girl on the right and the other on the left. One could be Nene since she's only accessible at night.
3. I think I'm miss reading the lewd stat. On the 6th level the ntr is public, is that only at night in the room or when Kotoha is in pool backroom? If so then there could have ntr scenes happing in public,( like the guys in the gym you fight, lose all 6 or 7 times she just have sex with them).
4. Scenes during class in the morning.
5. Not much when it comes to dp Scenes,
6. Potions that can lock stats in place. The whole stat degrading thing makes no sense. Potions that can have mc see though walls during Kotoha ntr.
7.More then one character for the ntr scenes. If you have 2 or more characters close to equal favor could have. Ntr scenes where she's in the pool back room with Fisher then at night she's with Todd. Threesome or more Ntr scenes, new endings.
8 last one. Cockdressing stat should have more of a propose. More consistent ntr scenes, outfit changes regardless of exposure stat (includes club outfits.) New scenes during free time (and more club activities scenes[ more lewder and provocative],.
1) that'S true
2) Those beds are used by other school mates. It would make the game even more easier.
3) It is during the day, visible or behind the doors. That would normally happen after a favor of 500.
6) Those stats decrease faster at the beginning. I'm nearly done with having her impregnated by the others, and those stats don't lower any more. (blue penis symbol above)
7 & 8) yeah, the developer focused a lot of randomness, but reduces the possible events. I guess, he/she/they're programming already on more content.

Fawn_LW

Lurker
Reputation score
I guess, he/she/they're programming already on more content.
I hope! because I need to say... I enjoy that game a lot that for sure! but I feel like the previous one of the 2 girls tavern get me more time playing and feels more consistent, not sure if the previous have more or less content but for me feels like this one have room for lots more stuff, im taking a look to DLsite every day to see if there is a new patch >.<

Is really a good game but I was waiting the release and having maybe too much expectations, a game released relatively fast, just 10 months then maybe I cant ask for more.

galewis23

Lurker
Reputation score
Hopefully if the game maker makes a new one would be based in a town. It be a neat idea, mc and his childhood friend/crush (maybe 2 other girls one could have a crush on the mc and the other close friend to mc.) They could be traveling into a new town and their car broke down and need to make money to fix it, they could be hanging out and some magic phenomenon affected the town besides them, or they got transported there.

Ways of playing
1. Same 3 times of day where mc can go explore the town. Where the female characters go do their thing (Could have ways to choose what they do). Depending on what plot the game has, MC can choose which job a girl does,(work at tavern, bar, strip club) or if plot has the affected town, girls wonder about in town in the afternoon after morning school.(have interest that effects what the girls do in the town[help elders, work at a Cafe, strip in a club, club activities at school.ect])
2. Similar stats with exposure, cheating [ could be replace for Lewd stat), hetero, but have a new stat. Lewd for public sex and different levels during an activity. Could also effect what their outfits looks like (each two levels school/activity outfits gets more provocative and sluttier.
3. Could have a harem ending for mc.
4 school, afternoon, and night when girls are not doing activities can be found in areas around town doing normal stuff or sexual acts.
5. New tool, cellphone that can help mc figure out what the girls are doing. Replay scenes, buy perks, check stats, (Could choose what activities the girls do)
6. Only a few npcs that the girls can hook up with but depending on the cheat stat they will still have sexual acts with other npcs.
7. Anger points, if a girl works too much without time off, or too many days without sex, will cause they girl to take 3 days off (if dating mc and not have a cheat stat, the girl will still have sex with random npc to relieve sexual frustration.)

Mezzi

Reputation score
I feel like I never see her wandering the hallways at night, she's always in her bed being talked to by someone.

You have a little determination in what shows up in the locker, for example if she is currently wearing her gym outfit it will never be in the locker in that period.

Last edited: