What's new

ADV SIM NTR [毛ガニ研究室] - 村娘のNTR冒険- / A Female Villager's NTR Adventure (RJ240331)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
heya fellow fapper, we have a new game to discuss from a well known circle .

dlsite link:

Description of Gameplay/Mechanics:
The game is a (good) mashup of the previous dev games and combine some old element in one new product.
The engine is unity and provide a very good in game graphics with nice and kawaii 3d sprite (only for the heroine) that will change for every type of initial class we will take at the start.
The cg quality is obviously better than the dev previous work but it's not that great, it's one of the aspect where the dev really need to improve, anyway this style is undeniably enjoyable.

I'ts a simulation/strategy/card game with a relatively large 3d map that we can explore. the world setup is similar to games like civilization where the map is divided in hexagon and the player can freely move on it, and if a tile is occupied with an enemy a fight will start. there is also city where buy cards, sleep and to other thing, and dungeon where we can grind other cards. enemy strength is enlighted by the color and number of the stars above the unit. grey star means weak/trash enemy and 1, 2 or 3 yellow stars means powerful mob. of course the more the stars the more the danger. the 3 yellow star mob, upon defeat, will unlock a shop in the nearest city that will let the player to buy up to 3 different and powerful cards. difficult setting greately improve the danger of this kind of mob, and the player can choose between a trivial combat (to hunt cg and event for exemp.) or a deadly fight in order to seek a challenge.

The fight is done with cards and is turn made. in each turn player and mob can play all the card they want until the mana run out. we can choose between 10+ initial class like paladin, mage etcc and each class will have card restriction (the player can use only specific card, but in game can obtain all kind of cards), health pool, mana pool, strategy and combo. the cards mechanics its the jewel of this game, it's the same system used in the previously dev games (and 90% of the cards is litterally the same, even the portraits) and let the player to use a nice combination of combos and strategy to use to overcome the opponent, just like real card games like MAGIC:the gathering but of course without that level of complexity.

with a good deck on hands the player can explore the map in order to follow the main story or try to triggher some events. there isn't any secondary quest but after specific point on the main quest and after the player defeat with specific mob we can see kidnap events with different villains. each path required specific prerequisites to be triggered and will lead to different endings (see the generic walktrough below for more information).

while in town we can buy item like potion and damage scroll or cards by the common shop (common cards) or elite shop (rare cards). like previously said, elite shop is unlocked by killing the nearest 3stars mob. we can sleep (to regain HP) or improve relation with the girl. we can hunt on specific dungeon (this dungeons can give rare cards), listen to people information, see/trigger event (if condition is met), or travel to other city (but only if the current city have an harbor).

cheats:
Since the engine is unity the game can be modified by cheat engine (exact value, 4 bytes), and we can easily change every kind of variable. just remember that the in-fight value will change everytime but those value use the same address-pool so it's not so difficult to manage it. general value (like money) dosent change until the game restart, and the player HP inside and outside fight are 2 different variable.

Controls:

With the mouse we can control nearly everything on the screen, from the map movement, choice, equip/cards etcc.
CTRL key toggle the text skip mode.

Fetish:

Cheating - Fantasy - Netorare - Internal Cumshot - Pregnancy/Impregnation - Anal

Story:

Traslated version:
The heroine and the hero who lived peacefully in the village,
It was made brave by mysterious power
In case
The two who left the village to defeat the Devil,
Pull down the demon kingdom around the world
In case
In order to use the power of the brave to such two people,
The men wait for various

Can they escape from the hands of the men while they are safe !?
Or will my body and mind fall to the other men!
And what is the identity of the demon king demon?
in other word, there is an evil entity to defeat and mc and the girl will travel and improve theyr strenght in order to defeat it. during the travel many (NTR) event can happen to the couple.

General walktrough:

This is the traslated content of the walktrough inside the game folder. of course this WILL SPOIL all the story, event and plot.
Notice: After the game is cleared the player can choose to unlock the full gallery. so the walktrough is only for people that want see the event during the play and not in a gallery menu.
● Common capture
〇 Until kidnapped by a baron king, the event is not progressed because it is taken down,
It is necessary to advance the event so far
〇 If you lose the enemies of the desert area and the enemies of the humanoids, you will be kidnapped by the barbarians,
Otherwise it will be kidnapped by Keiji (virgin) and village chief (non-virgin)

● Keiji (Kay brother) capture
○ Larra must be a virgin
〇 You will be kidnapped if you lose to desert areas and non-human enemies
○ I will get married to Keiji when the 365 day deadline expires
〇 Events can be collected when you stay at the inn (300G people) after marriage
Because it is partly random, I need to do it several times
You can collect sea urchins in a city with a port in a desert area and a city with a forested harbor
In case

● Village chief (Ji Ji) capture
○ Requires Layla to be 'virgin'
〇 You will be kidnapped if you lose to desert areas and non-human enemies
○ You need to be kidnapped twice
___ 0 365 When the deadline expires, it will affect the ending
〇 After the expiration time, you can collect events as you stay at 'Hometown Inn' (300G people)

● Savage capture
○ Requires Layla to be 'virgin'
〇 You will be kidnapped if you lose the desert area and humanoid enemies
〇 If you are kidnapped again after the expiration date of 365 days, it will affect the ending

● Igor (Debu) cheats
〇 Since the event occurs when the capture time limit expires,
Go to a town without a desert port and choose a great person
If you leave it to Igor beyond the deadline of 365 days,
I will marry Igor
〇 Events can be collected when you stay at the inn (300G people) after marriage

● Overall pregnancy
〇 Basically it will not get pregnant until it falls to the intercourse
Also I will not get pregnant with the hero

○ Cage (after marriage)
I am pregnant with a certain probability that I am staying at a hotel (300 G person)
If you defeat the enemy you will definitely get pregnant
In case
村 村 (after the fall)
I am pregnant with a certain probability that I am staying at my hometown (300 G)

〇 Igor (after marriage)
I am pregnant with a certain probability that I am staying at a hotel (300 G person)
If you defeat the enemy you will definitely get pregnant

〇 Sandbar (after the fall)
Defeated when you defeat the enemy Pregnancy
In order to increase the number of childbirths, we have to lose every time,
It's pretty tough.

● Awakening habits
○ You can release it if the following conditions are satisfied
The number of sex with the intercourse exceeds 50
More than 30 anal-times with a man
The number of sex with a barbarian exceeds 30
Number of childbirths exceeds 10
The number of sex exceeds 30 with Igor
The number of sex with the village head exceeds 30

● Obtaining a rare card
○ Rare cards are available from the cave
The higher the difficulty level of the cave, the higher the probability of acquisition

〇 You can also purchase from the shop
Let's defeat from compatibility ☆ 3
☆ 3 in the snowy area can beat up easily with three animals at the same time
My hometown dragon is not very strong
The dragon in the lava zone is easy if there is a dispeller card

Last edited:

EarthShaker12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
any link?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Game just came out a few hour ago, give the kind uploader some time to download and upload - or buy the game ;)

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been looking out or this game for a while, definitely gonna give it a shot. Is it possible to hook the game with ITHVNR though?

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I've been looking out or this game for a while, definitely gonna give it a shot. Is it possible to hook the game with ITHVNR though?
no, but work fine with unity games. just be sure to set-up the program and the setting correctly.

tessaki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's out on anime sharing, link by

tpogs

Reputation score
What great timing. I've been looking for something to scratch the NTR itch for awhile.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
What a fun H game to play, the H mechanics remind me a bit of Leane and those other NTR based fire emblem styled H games. Unity complements his choice in game design nicely, the only complaint I would have is a low base CG count, but otherwise this game is a nice way to pass the time. Also the game being basically on ironman mode is awesome too.

Last edited:

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Anyone with a full save?
Just play through the game, youll unlock all the CG and endings. If it helps, grind out dungeons when you get access to them, and youll unlock a whole bunch of helpful cards. I cleared the game in a few hours doing this (and of course losing the girl along the way)

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I beat the game but I am unable to get most of the scene.
I want to experiences the scene as story goes but I was so confuse as how to unlock each of them.
Looking at walkthrough it has some "after marriage" and "after fall".
No clue how to Marriage or even H her. I saw something about looking for crystal? When I try to confess to her.

If anyone can give me some tips that would be nice!

zameckis1993

Reputation score
might be dumb question but how do i save in this game?
for the love of god i cant seems to find it

tpogs

Reputation score
might be dumb question but how do i save in this game?
for the love of god i cant seems to find it
You don't. It auto-saves. I guess to enchance the NTRness for when you die and get locked into an NTR route.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is there a way to increase your health? Also can I change my class in the actual game at all? I honestly picked the default class, because I didn't read the OP before starting my playthrough and the class I got has pretty bad cards for later areas it seems.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You can backup your save by going to it's save directory and make backup there. Since it's pretty easy to save the girl in time, you can make a backup just before u rescue her, see the H-events, then put your old save back in.

Oh right, for me, the save directory is at AppData/LocalLow/KeganiLab

N_Yah

Reputation score
The top left icon is a countdown to some deadline, but nothing seems to happen if you reach it (It goes XXX but I didn't see any other change).

Anyone know what that's for?

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Is there a way to increase your health? Also can I change my class in the actual game at all? I honestly picked the default class, because I didn't read the OP before starting my playthrough and the class I got has pretty bad cards for later areas it seems.
u cant change class during play, or at least i haven't find any way to do it.
there is some card that can increase ur maximum health but can be used only by magic user class.
if u have really problem to play i suggest to restart with a lower difficult or use cheat engine. the main route its short (follow the yellow point on the map) so restart the game it's not a big deal, at all. i have replayed the game like 15+ times to do test with different class or villain and its not tedious.

The top left icon is a countdown to some deadline, but nothing seems to happen if you reach it (It goes XXX but I didn't see any other change).

Anyone know what that's for?
the first icon say how much day remain until "night time", but i havent understood what night do.
the second icon appear only if anna is kidnapped by someone and say ho much day remain until she will fully corrupted and marry that villain.
if u reach "0" u will be locked in that villain ending.
the third icon appear only if anna is pregnant and say ho much day remain until she give birth.

for general purpose i reccomend to play the game on easy or normal mode (it's not too stressful and u can freely explore the kidnap mechanics), and choose magic class because those class have some of the best card in the game (3 mana for 190 pure damage on easy diff... just a little OP)

most path (like chief and brother) after correctly triggered, require the player to litterally spam the 300 gold/6days inn choice in city to triggher the relative scene. ALL inn event is random so after u are sure to have trigghered some path, spam that inn event.
SPACE key will completely skip the current text scene, so is useful to grind scene in inn.

tpogs

Reputation score
the first icon say how much day remain until "night time", but i havent understood what night do.
the second icon appear only if anna is kidnapped by someone and say ho much day remain until she will fully corrupted and marry that villain.
if u reach "0" u will be locked in that villain ending.
the third icon appear only if anna is pregnant and say ho much day remain until she give birth.
I've only found one thing that the nighttime does. If you go to the villiage in the desert where the fat guy is you can take the girl to the little shack icon and start his route.