What's new

ADV SIM NTR [毛ガニ研究室] - 村娘のNTR冒険- / A Female Villager's NTR Adventure (RJ240331)

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game are so fun, I hope there is a kind soul out there who want to translate this:)

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I've only found one thing that the nighttime does. If you go to the villiage in the desert where the fat guy is you can take the girl to the little shack icon and start his route.
u mean when she is not kidnapped right? i have to test it, thx for tip!

N_Yah

Reputation score
The top left icon is a countdown to some deadline, but nothing seems to happen if you reach it (It goes XXX but I didn't see any other change).

Anyone know what that's for?

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok possible rookie question. But what do you do if the game is a 64bit game and won't play because you have a 32bit computer?

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Ok possible rookie question. But what do you do if the game is a 64bit game and won't play because you have a 32bit computer?
If your hardware is capable of 64 bit (you need a recent-ish CPU and at least 2GB of RAM) you need to a clean install of the 64 bit version of whatever operating system you're using.

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If your hardware is capable of 64 bit (you need a recent-ish CPU and at least 2GB of RAM) you need to a clean install of the 64 bit version of whatever operating system you're using.
OK thats what I was thinking, my computer is old af. And I thought about just doing the clean install. But Just wanted to see if there was a work around it.

Thanks for the reply.

Dragantis

Reputation score
Anyone tried running this game with BepInEx? I can't select any option when BepInEx is on.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't know why my gallery doesn't unlock even though i have finish the game,
Anyone has the full gallery save?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I don't know why my gallery doesn't unlock even though i have finish the game,
Anyone has the full gallery save?
Well, so far I only did a win virgin run on easy, but when I won after the ending, the game had a choice, the first unlocked the gallery and send me back to the title, the 2nd closed the game.
Maybe you it the wrong button ? (the auto save was just before getting the ending so I could load it again to choose the other choice). You may try that.

anyway, that my save folder if you want ti, it got the gallery unlocked.

(too bad that despite the 3D and slight animation ig, the H scene don't have animation, voice or sound effect ...)

Attachments

Karagee

Reputation score
Well, so far I only did a win virgin run on easy, but when I won after the ending, the game had a choice, the first unlocked the gallery and send me back to the title, the 2nd closed the game.
Maybe you it the wrong button ? (the auto save was just before getting the ending so I could load it again to choose the other choice). You may try that.

anyway, that my save folder if you want ti, it got the gallery unlocked.

(too bad that despite the 3D and slight animation ig, the H scene don't have animation, voice or sound effect ...)
Just in case someone who don't know how to
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab\MuraMusume\Save

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Making a partial. Capture2Text is too slow. Is there another persistent way to capture text?

Right now I do WindowsKey + Q every line.

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Making a partial. Capture2Text is too slow. Is there another persistent way to capture text?

usual hooker (AGTH/ITH/VNR) dosent work with unity games, so u need OCR program to "extract" text and then traslate it.
i know some new hooker try to be unity compatible like this one try it and see if works, but capturetext2 and smartphone traslator app (like google) it's still the best option as far as i know.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I was about to ask something similar a while back, but forgot. lol
Haven't played the game, so I dunno how tedious it would be, but there is a neat feature in C2T, recapture last area (default Win+W, but you can change it to whatever); maybe that can help a bit. Still would be chore, probably...

EDIT: or another way I figured -if it's the same area you need OCRed over and over, like e.g. a dialogue box- is to use VNR. It cannot attach to Unity, so you need something to which it can attach to to run in the background (and attach it to that), turn on its 'Desktop' monitoring in the OCR sidebar tab, then 'Select' the relevant area on your game window, then turn on 'Monitor'.
(then turn off 'Select', so that border around the selected area disappears)
The caveat here is that the constant monitoring+OCRing can and probably will slow things down, and that annoying circle (to show VNR is working on/loading something) in the left-bottom will keep on appearing... Though you can set a hotkey in VNR's options to hide/unhide textbox, which in turn can relatively easily get rid of those things when you don't need the OCR (I have it on middle mouse button).

Last edited:

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Extract and replace:

This game can get pretty close to 100% translation. ALMOST everything is in that StreamingAssets folder.

I stopped translating after a bit unless someone can tell me a better way to hook the game. It's pretty tedious. This game requires zero programming abilities to translate, so yall should go for it

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Did anyone else notice the languagesettings text file in the streaming assets?
It has 3 language options, jap, eng and chinese

The english one seems to only be a unfinished partial version though

elhlyn

Lurker
Reputation score
If you're in to this game, a non-h alternative is "For the King"

EldenUF

Reputation score
Did anyone else notice the languagesettings text file in the streaming assets?
It has 3 language options, jap, eng and chinese

The english one seems to only be a unfinished partial version though
I did see it and was about to ask here. I had my hopes up about being able to play this game in english until I found out that there's no text dialogue. What about it?

Extract and replace:

This game can get pretty close to 100% translation. ALMOST everything is in that StreamingAssets folder.

I stopped translating after a bit unless someone can tell me a better way to hook the game. It's pretty tedious. This game requires zero programming abilities to translate, so yall should go for it
I can't seem to be able to dl from TinyUpload, always show a notice about "Some sites do not allow requesting the same file twice". Sorry but can you upload it on some other hoster like Zippyshare? Thanks.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Interesting updates of the game:

1.1 is just bug fix
1.2 add walkthrough for endings aside from bug fix
1.3 add more event when pregnant, as well as allowing her to become pregnant without fallen.