What's new

ADV SIM NTR [毛ガニ研究室] - 村娘のNTR冒険- / A Female Villager's NTR Adventure (RJ240331)

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
There's a v1.40 now, too. Which fixes bugs (or some probability numbers) for the 'become pregnant without fallen' part, among other things... lol
The author's certainly been busy.

If you're in to this game, a non-h alternative is "For the King"
Non-h alternative for an NTR game, you say... Hmmm... :unsure:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There's a v1.40 now, too. Which fixes bugs (or some probability numbers) for the 'become pregnant without fallen' part, among other things... lol
The author's certainly been busy.

Non-h alternative for an NTR game, you say... Hmmm... :unsure:
Lol, I've got enough games to play and stuff to do without having to play an H-game quality game but without the H.

EldenUF

Reputation score
Arf I usually don't mind having no voice in a H-game but sound effect is the strict minimum for me in order to enjoy the H-scene. It feels pretty empty when you don't hear anything during the H-scene. Sound effect makes the 'only-see-black-figures' H-scenes suuuuper hot. It's a big letdown when those are completely muted.

Other than that, the gameplay is pretty fun.
And the art acceptable.(though it definitely needs some improvement).

Edit: Can anyone recommend me some good NTR H-games in which there's a lot of those 'only-see-black-figures' H-scenes? My biggest kink is voyeurism and 'blurred' or 'barely seen' H-scenes. Seeing genital or naked body in full view doesn't excite me as much anymore. I know it's strange but I find something I can't see more exciting than the ones I can see......IF there's a "SOUND". So I definitely need sound effect in the recommended H-games, if anyone has.

Last edited:
OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Edit: Can anyone recommend me some good NTR H-games in which there's a lot of those 'only-see-black-figures' H-scenes? My biggest kink is voyeurism and 'blurred' or 'barely seen' H-scenes. Seeing genital or naked body in full view doesn't excite me as much anymore. I know it's strange but I find something I can't see more exciting than the ones I can see......IF there's a "SOUND". So I definitely need sound effect in the recommended H-games, if anyone has.
oh-oh-oh! my little friend, then u will literally LOVE this dev;
his first game, decent game, dull mechanincs but enjoyable:
his second game, REALLY good, imho is best work, no doubt:
his third game, very good. ive liked the plot a lot (fucking bastard bird):

Then there is other games with shadow ntr fuck that u can enjoy;
simple and fun, cg art not so good but u will love the H-events:
a truly masterpiece, his scene with the white blanket in bedroom is still my favorite:
this one dosent have a proper "shadow fuck" but u can choose to see normal CG or shadow silhouette. the outcome is pretty similar and if u can tollerate the terrible mapping and convoluting questing/story u will enjoing this game:
ps. all the above game is ntr based of course.

EldenUF

Reputation score

a truly masterpiece, his scene with the white blanket in bedroom is still my favorite:
this one dosent have a proper "shadow fuck" but u can choose to see normal CG or shadow silhouette. the outcome is pretty similar and if u can tollerate the terrible mapping and convoluting questing/story u will enjoing this game:
You sir are a real man of NTR culture. All of them looks really great and just right up to my alley! Though I already played all the NTRPG series , for all the rest, I definitely need to play them!

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Extract and replace:

This game can get pretty close to 100% translation. ALMOST everything is in that StreamingAssets folder.

I stopped translating after a bit unless someone can tell me a better way to hook the game. It's pretty tedious. This game requires zero programming abilities to translate, so yall should go for it
I just using and attached it with reipatcher to this game and it gtranslating all text with this game. xunityAutotranslator can be used for for translate of many unity games. If it can be attached then it will create txt file with cache of all text wich it will gtranslate in game. Translation cache txt file can be used as translation because autotranslator first will check translation in this file and only after this will use autotranslation. Translation cache file can be edited for improve translation. Quite interested plugin and can be injected to unity game by some of different injectors. Started using it for all games after Illusion Koikatsu game for wich it was created first.

Attached cache file wich was generated for this game for time of all my play (not for all text ofcourse but can be used with xunityautotranslator for this game to prevent spam to online translators).

Attachments

Last edited:

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I cant get this xunity translate thing to work. I don't know if it loads either since I don't know how it would show up if it works.

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I cant get this xunity translate thing to work. I don't know if it loads either since I don't know how it would show up if it works.
If it will be loaded then text in game will be translated with connected internet or not empty translation cache txt-file(like attached in my previous message) exist in [gamefolder]\*\Translation subfolder.

For installation instruction see info on xunity.autotranslator page. And also better to rename folders and unity game exe to english(for example to game.exe and game_data) characters because it will prevent some possible errors with patchers.

larsencm

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know what 1.61 patch fixes?

Also I can't trigger events with anyone except the barbarian. The girl gets captured and... stays captured. Sometimes the first scene plays and that's it.
What does the 300/6 even fo? I was able to get two scenes - one between the main hero and fairy and one mini scene between the main hero and the girl (she changes clothes). And that's that. I tried it at different locations. What am I missing?

Pizzapan123

Reputation score

i remember playing the game with the ddm link you provided but i always got stuck at night time in that game it was impossible to progress

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
i remember playing the game with the ddm link you provided but i always got stuck at night time in that game it was impossible to progress
it's a very basic game with a little poor game design. it's obvious that the dev is a beginner with rpgmaker and some game design choice is very very poor, like, u MUST speak with an npc, or go visit the old guy or go in the forest area to pick some item in order to progress the story, but the game tell you that via text only (and not every time...) and if u cant read it... it's a huge problem.
i have played it age ago so my memory of it it's totally blurr, but in night time u generally need to trigger some scene in the old guys home. btw i can see if i have the game on some backup and give you my full save if u cant fix your problem.

Pizzapan123

Reputation score
it's a very basic game with a little poor game design. it's obvious that the dev is a beginner with rpgmaker and some game design choice is very very poor, like, u MUST speak with an npc, or go visit the old guy or go in the forest area to pick some item in order to progress the story, but the game tell you that via text only (and not every time...) and if u cant read it... it's a huge problem.
i have played it age ago so my memory of it it's totally blurr, but in night time u generally need to trigger some scene in the old guys home. btw i can see if i have the game on some backup and give you my full save if u cant fix your problem.
If you have a save that would be better because i tried to go the old guy home but it wouldnt allow me.

My character was standing on the river talking to an npc that didnt show up and then i think he fainted and ended up by the boss area at night after that i didnt know what to do.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
● Igor (Debu) cheats
〇 Since the event occurs when the capture time limit expires,
Go to a town without a desert port and choose a great person
If you leave it to Igor beyond the deadline of 365 days,
I will marry Igor
〇 Events can be collected when you stay at the inn (300G people) after marriage
Because it is partly random, I need to do it several times
I don't understand. How to do it ?

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
● Igor (Debu) cheats
〇 Since the event occurs when the capture time limit expires,
Go to a town without a desert port and choose a great person
If you leave it to Igor beyond the deadline of 365 days,
I will marry Igor
〇 Events can be collected when you stay at the inn (300G people) after marriage
Because it is partly random, I need to do it several times
I don't understand. How to do it ?
When the timer in the upper left hits zero the game world goes to night, go to this town and speak to the mayor.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@ogre772 THX DUDE!
Maybe you know:
1. What is night for except this event?
2. What is purpose of clothing (damage) ?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Does anyone have 1.61 and can upload it?

1.60 has this nasty pregnancy bug which 1.61 fixes.

ordeup2

Reputation score
Theres a full TL for this game right? Is there a step by step guide how to apply it?