What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon SIM Active [Gaweb Studio] [Completed] Glassix

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [v0.10.3] Glassix

Well, if the pics are any indication, it's a fact some other guy comes into play. It's not an assumption in that mater, and that matter alone is enough to make me not want to try them at all. I absolutely hate sharing girls, NTR, rape and things of that nature. One guy, one girl. Or one guy, multiple girls. That's what the game has been about up until this point, and that's what I personally enjoy.

Up until these newest girls were introduced, I absolutely loved this game. I think I've made a comment or two in this very topic about that. I don't want to ruin that feeling by playing the new girls and coming across a scene that would potentially sour my experience and opinion of the game.

Of course I'm not saying the game should be changed just to cater to my own personal whims or anything like that. I'm not saying it needs to be changed at all. I'm just giving feedback and stating my opinion, same as everyone else does.
You're still stating an opinion and giving feedback based upon an assumption without actually playing the game. There is a reason for that guy being there, and the story follows how the PC deals with him. You really should just try it, without prejudice, before stating an opinion...you would then be making a much more informed opinion...

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You're still stating an opinion and giving feedback based upon an assumption without actually playing the game. There is a reason for that guy being there, and the story follows how the PC deals with him. You really should just try it, without prejudice, before stating an opinion...you would then be making a much more informed opinion...
That guy has sex with one of the girls. The reason doesn't matter, only that it happens. That alone is enough for me to dislike it. Different people have different likes and dislikes. Different tastes, different stimuli that set them off. That just happens to be one of mine. It's no less valid just because I've only seen pictures. The feelings are still present. I know it happens, so playing through it would do nothing but make me upset. There would be no point.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That guy has sex with one of the girls. The reason doesn't matter, only that it happens. That alone is enough for me to dislike it. Different people have different likes and dislikes. Different tastes, different stimuli that set them off. That just happens to be one of mine. It's no less valid just because I've only seen pictures. The feelings are still present. I know it happens, so playing through it would do nothing but make me upset. There would be no point.
Yup, I get your point. No girl sharing taste :p Currently, only the Junior Teacher is concerned by these kinds of events so you can still play the 2 others. The idea was to bring a little more variety even though it will not be to everybody taste indeed.

Next girl should be the nurse, by CarpeNoctem again. I'm working a bit closer with him now to keep the original game feeling in better check, but I still want to add girl variety so it might still not be totally to your taste (But I/m pretty sure the nurse specific taste will totally be to most players tastes :D)

wiley8425

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't you eventually have to bring all of the girls to the succubus to keep going in the game? That seems like sharing them right there. Or is that somehow different?

wiley8425

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Daedolon: How hard would it be to implement a "cheat" that resets the girl's obedience level (back to 0 or at least down a level) so that it is possible to replay the different level scenes?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Personally, I kinda like it.
It definitely stops the "Go, Fancy Glasses! Now you're mine..." aspect, at least for Okimi-Sensei. It's called story. I like story. Her ex is your typical creepy stalker and this time you're someone who can step in and do something about it.

A nurse next? Cool. Can you share any preview shots of what she looks like when the design has been finalised?

wiley8425

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Speaking of Okimi, are we supposed to be missing the night sex images for her? Or are those supposed to be in a future update?

Last edited:

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It definitely stops the "Go, Fancy Glasses! Now you're mine..." aspect, at least for Okimi-Sensei.
And I totally respect that. I'm not hating on anyone for liking what I dislike, so I hope nobody does so with me. I still love the game itself outside of the newest additions. Like I said, I was just voicing my opinion.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Speaking of Okimi, are we supposed to be missing the night sex images for her? Or are those supposed to be in a future update?
A bug surely, I'll check and correct it in next version.

It definitely stops the "Go, Fancy Glasses! Now you're mine..." aspect, at least for Okimi-Sensei. It's called story. I like story. Her ex is your typical creepy stalker and this time you're someone who can step in and do something about it.

A nurse next? Cool. Can you share any preview shots of what she looks like when the design has been finalised?
Not sure yet if we'll add it in v0.11 since we are working on all level 4 events at the moment. I'll share when I have more to show about her :)

@Daedolon: How hard would it be to implement a "cheat" that resets the girl's obedience level (back to 0 or at least down a level) so that it is possible to replay the different level scenes?
You're thinking the wrong way there ^^ What you're thinking about is a gallery / replay feature and yes, I'll add it asap, maybe not in v0.11 because level 4 takes a huge amount of time but after that, it should be possible.

Don't you eventually have to bring all of the girls to the succubus to keep going in the game? That seems like sharing them right there. Or is that somehow different?
Currently, the game checks only 8 girls and only require Aiko to be the first. But once the plot is more advanced, you'll have the ability to betray Lily and level up her too :) So sacrificing more girls will not be required. (Or you can go bad guy and just sacrifice all girls too, it'll be up to the player to choose how he wants to act)

wiley8425

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're thinking the wrong way there ^^ What you're thinking about is a gallery / replay feature and yes, I'll add it asap, maybe not in v0.11 because level 4 takes a huge amount of time but after that, it should be possible.
Fair enough. I was thinking more along the lines of killing two birds with one stone. (It would be a workaround for the earlier bug I posted about where I can no longer advance one of the girls, (principal) without having to reload or start over.) Is there a flag or something that is set once an obedience level is initiated in game prior to the girl actually leveling up?

A bug surely, I'll check and correct it in next version.
I'm not sure. The game still goes through the event for it. Just no images. And when I check the scenes folder, it looks like the images are missing. I downloaded the full 1.3 G version of 10.0.3. All the other scene folders have the correct number of night(x) images, except Okimi's (teacherB) which ends at night(9).

Currently, the game checks only 8 girls and only require Aiko to be the first. But once the plot is more advanced, you'll have the ability to betray Lily and level up her too So sacrificing more girls will not be required. (Or you can go bad guy and just sacrifice all girls too, it'll be up to the player to choose how he wants to act)
I wasn't aware of that. I like that idea! Personally, I wasn't a fan of having to give all of the girls over. Kind of felt like it made the rest of the game pretty pointless, IMO. Good to hear there is going to be alternate paths.

Last edited:

Mai_Takayassu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I seem to be missing something here.
Where or when can i meet Okimi for the 1st time ?
3:

justforacc3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually, I didn't like NTR either, but I could still accept.
Watching girls fucked by others in real life is not a good feel, except watching AV.
So, just imagine you are the one who NTR:D
just imagine you are the Male AV actor, that would be great.
It is not a real life, they are not the real girls you loved.
Take it easy.;)

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's more so some people just don't like NTR, even though it really isn't. *boots up game to check the event for myself*
But so long as we respect each others tastes, there won't be any issues :)

JD_Mortal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome game... Tons of effort can be seen put into it!

However, a few things, for me...

Sort-of stuck on one character...

"Sarah", I got the first event, but she will not let me do anything sexual with her after that. Not in the locker-room, or her house...

Only options are for "Blow job", "Boob job", and "Standing sex"... All get her pissed at me. Though I have unlocked the first level, where she was in the locker-room. (Even tried taking her to the top storage area, in the gym.)

================

Noticed a few strange glitches...

1: When selecting topics, mouse-over, but not actually selected yet... Sometimes ghost-text starts writing where the text-box would be, but there is no text-box and the text is not always related to the person or actions. Screen kind-of flickers translucent words at the bottom.

2: Some girls can be in two places at the same time... Sister in bathroom and in the bedroom... or in bathroom and living-room... etc. (Seen more in the beginning events. Hard to notice, because it is two floors in the map. She is in both spots, and can be interacted with, in either spot.)

3: There is a "South" train-stop, with no exit off the train. (Almost redundant to have a link to a dead-end. Painful time-killer too, if you ride the train and instinctively assume that "down" from north, will take you "down-town", in the south.)

4: Some girls in the bathroom, at school, can be triggered twice for the peeing event, rewarding more control points than normally limited to.

===================

Now on to the initial annoyances...

I found it real hard to "get into this game", at first, due to the few things listed below.

1: Unless you pick the initial first "best choices", the game is almost impossible to progress with. You never get those initial first points needed, to justify seeing the demon-girl on day 6... none of the girls will be close to level 1, so you never actually get to do anything to "be ashamed of", as she says... (No cumming or feeling, with anyone... since they never get to level 1 by that time. Trust me... I tried, multiple times. It is impossible and kills the game at that point.)

2: This may be all in my head... But... The first time I got the demon-girl, I swear she said... "Bring Aiko here {next sunday} at 22:00"... Then, playing it after hitting all the opening "prime bonus spots", it was read as "Bring Aiko at noon, on sunday". (There may have been some mental scrambling, because it talks about "next" girls... But I assumed that critical time and day was going to have some kind of in-game notice or reminder or objective listed... I didn't think I was going to have to remember it and baby-sit the clock, micro-managing my steps, in hope that I could get there in time.)

3: Love having access to almost all girls at once, but... You should really impose limits to something like four selections, after introducing all available girls, getting them up to level-1, then locking-out the remaining girls. Even if only a temporary thing... So, after those four are level-2, you have the option to swap 1-for-1, of any of the previous girls, or just keep going with those four. This game is "a completionist's nightmare"... I want them all, NOW! xD

4: Think about unlocking "things to do", instead of listing them all and turning it into a trial and error method for, "what can I do next". No need for penalties... Which everyone just reloads anyways, if selected. Try making a "Lets try something new" button, after a leveled-event... Using it, simply reveals the next available interaction. Much more user-friendly and enjoyable that way. (With an exception for purposely having something with a negative impact one way, but a bonus in another... Use that as part of the game. Asking for a BJ gets her pissed, but she does it, and you get the control at the cost of her willingness to do something for the next few days, due to being upset, temporarily... But now, she gets less upset, and you get less control... eventually, they do it for enjoyment, but you don't get any control points, because they are doing it willingly. Thus, demanding that you keep looking for upgraded new-things to try. and "hand-jobs" no-longer reward you, at all, once you start having sex.)

5: Needs more textual variation of things said, at various "affection levels", and "obedience progress". Would be nice to have simple random inserted "test questions" to be answered, even if only comical, to earn that "like" from talking... (Not like school-tests... "Oh, I lost two pounds this week, can you tell?" -> "Oh, yes, I almost didn't see you there!", or "But, I like your rich bodied figure! Don't loose much more of it!"... With the latter reply being the one that earns you the points. Unlike when you call your mother a fat-cow, essentially, and get rewarded. Almost lost my whole interest in the game when he said that.)

6: Need to make some things more clear... "Pull it out"... Pull what out? Her tampon? She is sitting on the toilet... Oh, my cock... Was "Jerk-off" not descriptive enough to write? There are many odd descriptions and phrases that could be worded better, for understanding.

7: Walking game-flow is mind-boggling and illogical in many places. Does not seem fluid or natural to have to walk up then down, to continue "forward"... Up than Up = forward, Up then Down = go back. If the images are not portraying your desired flow... flip them, so they do, or find another image to portray that walking connection. Luckily, there are not too many like that.

8: The (hallway -> school-entrance/cafeteria -> stairs/pool -> hallway) is one screwy setup. The entrance, is right next to the pool, and it is an odd multi-click bottleneck to something that should be one location, as it is up-stairs, which oddly, has that one less click to go from hall to hall. The "pool" is portrayed on the same side as the cafeteria, not on the same side as the entrance. The "Entrance", "Cafeteria", "pool", "Stairs"... and the two halls, could all be on that one "Entrance" location. However, you should swap the doors, so the MAP matches the image, with the cafeteria and pool doors being on the wall, and the "entrance" being where the cafeteria-door is at now, since it is backwards/upside-down at the moment, compared to the "map".

9: When an event is almost "near", or is "active", can you flash something on the screen... That little star thing, blinking, with the girls name that it belongs to... Possibly a "count-down" minute display to show when the event will be unavailable. (For that, a quick-travel would be awesome.)

10: When stuck in a dialogue selection, where you can not actually click on anything other than the dialogue box... (as opposed to anything on the screen, like people, or walking or menu-items), can you make the whole screen "click to continue", for those things... so we don't have to keep stroking our mice sexually more than our cocks, while playing the game. I swear, I put 10,000 miles on my mouse, up-click, down-click, up-click, down-click, up-click, down-click... That is annoying! My mouse now has sore feet and a click-headache... (Also, add "Space-bar" and "enter" to "continue dialogue" and/or "cancel" the pop-up selections... "Save our mice!")

JD_Mortal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My vote for a final character is the demon herself... with a demon-catcher as an alternative character, for the "last one". (Both exist, but only one of them can be "kept".)

If you never skip a day, and manage to get all the other girls captured, the demon-hunter steps-in, telling you her plan for capturing the demon... You agree, because there are no more girls left to surrender now... (Even if she fails, at-least that is one more week of trying to find more, you think to yourself.) Here, the demon-hunter is spared, at your request, so you get the demon and not the demon-hunter as the final character.)

If, at some point, you stop bringing girls to the demon, it triggers the demon-hunter to expose herself to you, as just another person on the block. (She is worried that she missed your last drop-off, and thinks that maybe she was wrong about the location of the demon. In order to track you better, without being caught, she plays along with your romancing, as the "last character".) Once you get her, the demon visits you and demands that you now bring her two girls a week. (Should have one left, plus this new-one, even at the end. Since you skipped a week, and had not delivered them all, which would have triggered the above event.) Ultimately, the demon-hunter vanquishes the demon, and you get to keep the demon-hunter. She will not let you spare the demons life... (Or, maybe she would, and you can swap-out the demon-hunter here, if desired.)

So...

If you get the demon, she becomes your personal sex-slave... Her soul tied to yours now, since you spared her... If you die, she dies. You both can now please each-other and any of the girls, but no doll-play. The demon-hunter goes away, she more demons to hunt...

If you get the demon-hunter, she is not willing to let you spare the demons life... (Jealousy?)... (Or, bonus, she does, but refuses to stay with you, if she does that for you.)

Any-who.. the demon ends-up gone, and the glasses no-longer work... But, all the girls are now soo into you, that you no-longer need them. (Even those not into you, can be persuaded without the glasses now... You learned so much while using them.)

Last edited:

TaikiI

Reputation score

Looks good. But why the different characters scenes use some posing??? Its ruined all.

JD_Mortal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks good. But why the different characters scenes use some posing??? Its ruined all.
With each update, he is adding more variety, where possible.

This is the other reason why I think character-availability should be limited. Each having some disposition (they do, kind-of), which is made more clearly before actually selecting the ones you want to go after.

Additionally, retiring some older actions, so you don't constantly see them, and end-up just grinding-out actions for points. (The more difficult actions should just be worth more points, and take longer to do... but less time to do than cranking-out lower-level actions, over and over again. I don't care for that "one point per day, per person" rule... Though, I understand why it is there, in this case.)

Recycled poses are great, if each model is an overlay... But each is a whole unique image, which does not make sense to recycle the pose, in rendering... (Even camera-angles would help mask the illusion of the poses being exactly the same.)

All in due time, I imagine...

P.S. Upgrade the next set of models to "Genesis-3", and use the IRAY rendering instead of 3DeLight for the renderings. (Unless you wanted that old plastic look for the models.)

P.P.S. Try to find a good scenery artist that can make you custom backgrounds too. I can help with some buildings, but I am shit for texturing. If you want that same style, I can render it as raw Sketch-Up images, which are just lines and shaded surfaces. However, making the models and scenery match would be better.

Sample image of my work, attached below...

Attachments

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My vote for a final character is the demon herself
He's already planning a route in which you can turn the tables on Lily. Also, the demon hunter you suggest would have to know about the existence of the Glasses too, right? Considering they're supposed to be a cloak-and-dagger sort of invention, it seems unlikely unless he's seen Kei use them.

But I'm sure Daedolon is open to suggestions.