What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon SIM Active [Gaweb Studio] [Completed] Glassix

JD_Mortal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [v0.10.3] Glassix

Love the new GUI too... except the drop-down list of girls.

I noticed you had icons for the girls heads... Could you use those as sort-of a tabular selection, to select the girls stats.

I have a hard time remembering all the girls names, and that extra step of selecting the list, after it drops-down, is kind-of a hindrance.

I would suggest using the heads along the far left-side, stacked on-top of one-another. That should fit them all. Further, you could isolate them by groups, as there is sort-of distinct groupings for the girls.

Kei (You)
Aiko (Mom)
Kana (Sister)

Naomi (Rin's Mother)
Rin (Naomi's Daughter)(Ayumi's Friend)
Ayumi (Rin's Friend)
??? (Not sure if this is a character... The room and key are "???")

Hikari (Mitsuko's Daughter)
Mitsuko (Hikari's Mother) (Principal) <-- Her bedroom says principal's room... Odd for a home...
Ryoko (Mitsuko's Maid)

Saiko (Your Study Teacher)
Sarah (Gym Teacher)
Okimi (Sister's Study Teacher)

----------------- Other characters --------------
(I would make these on the right-side, since they don't have full stats.)

Fujiko (Secretary A) {has key}
Yatsumi (Secretary B) {has key}
Utako (Secretary C) ***{no key}***

Daisuki (Merchant A) {has key}
Nabila (Merchant B) {has key}
Kristina (Merchant C) {has key}

Yurika (Waitress A) {has key}

Shizuru (Cop) {has key}

Hanae (Nurse) {has key}

??? (Stewardess A [in images]) {Student A [in lang xml]} ???
??? (Stewardess B [in images]) {Student B [in lang xml]} ???

-------------------------

Few initial bugs... (Still exist)

Going to the MENU, when talking with Naomi, after meeting her... She instantly changes into the BDSM outfit when you come out of the menu. (Seems tied to the room event. Might want to pull her out of the room for the conversation to take place.)

Called to principals office... She stops you outside of the classroom, never going to the office. Seems odd that she is having the conversation in the hallway, then jumps to a crotch-shot of her at her desk, without panties, then returns to the hallway for the rest of the conversation. Then, it still demands that you walk up to the office to trigger the free-roaming, which is locked-out, because it should not have triggered in the hallway, but up in the office.

Sarah still stands in the bathroom/toilet, never triggering the Peeing-event, in her apartment. (Go there after meeting her, at night... wait until she arrives, she just stands there for an hour, in the bathroom/toilet.)

Had a similar issue with Rin, in the bath... The event happens, but you get no points for it. I have not checked if her mother gives you the points.

I think it was the same for your sisters teacher... no peeing points given when she is in her home bathroom/toilet.

Talking to the nurse, which you meet on the top floor hallway, returns you to the lower floor hallway, after the conversation ends. Says your mother is with a patient, though she is in her office, both before and after the event. (Well, she was when I went to see her.) I would suggest ending the conversation with the mother and the nurse present, in that room she is scripted in. With her saying, "I must return to ______ " (whatever location she is actually at, for that time. Since she is not actually "there", in the game. Or just have her say that she must go and return to work, leaving you in that room. Has to do with the AUTO-BACK-OUT code you use... which oddly throws you into strange locations, some times. Where it takes a step "back", which may or may not be the "logical" "Back-out" location in reality.)

Still getting that z-order level-overlay text flashing in random spots. Mostly seen in the bedrooms, when you skip text fast. It is still drawing text behind the scene, which flashes in and out of layers on the next scene in the bedrooms. (Also, the Nurse is on the wrong layer. The doors are on top of her layer, so she is behind the door icons when she is standing in the hallway. If you can't change her level, then I suggest moving her to the left a little, so the door is not on top of her chest. I'll turn that knob!)

P.S. Update the title of the forum-post to reflect the new version number. (Or make a new post with the new version, for new feedback.)

Last edited:
OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the feedback, I indeed didn't have much time for debug with this new version. I'll try to include as many of these corrections in the next patch as I can, surely tomorrow or after tomorrow.

For the version update in the title, I'll do it once I properly post about the update here :)

BDI

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see that you have also dropped the yellow star over the girls heads when their event can take place, why?

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's a bug :p

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I noticed the Z-order problem with Ryoko in the East Corridor during the school lunch time.
But here's one I don't see posted yet:
I started over fresh, if that helps.
When you bring Aiko to Lily, (and I don't know if this has happened to anyone) but it derps out slightly, displaying two Aikos - one on the left and a short, dumpy one on the right - instead of Aiko and Lily. Running 0.11.1.

It ONLY happened to Aiko.

Where does Hanae go when she's not on duty?
Getting to Daisuki after work is very time-consuming.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi all

With some delay, here is the new version !

Important : If you have version 0.10.3, delete it completely ! Don't try to overwrite ! Save files are not compatible !
If you already have 0.11.0 or 0.11.1, you can just download the patch and overwrite the files.

Download v0.11.2 (1.59Go) : or

Patch 0.11.X to 0.11.2 (21.8Mo) : or

What's new ?

• Game structure overhaul to make it easier for translators and modders to work on the game
  • Game font changed to Verdana to add compatibility with more languages (russian, chinese, polish...)
  • Russian language added by Miss Viola. Huge thanks to her !
  • Obedience events level 4 for Aiko, Kana, Rin & Ayumi, Okimi, Sarah and Ryoko.
  • Gallery mode added
  • New save structure. You can now find your saved files in the folder "Glassix/saves". PREVIOUS SAVE FILES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE ! YOU'LL HAVE TO RESTART A NEW GAME !
  • Skip text hotkey : Ctrl
  • 4 passer-by girls : Only introduction events and toilets scene. The rest will be added asap and I'll start a poll to let patrons vote for which girl should be prioritized.
  • Southside added with aquatic park
  • New tabs in status and my status menus
  • Added affection and obedience penalty if you ignored the girl for 3 and 7 days
  • Sarah and Ryoko now have a level 1 command
  • A lot more stuff, check the changelog in game if interested

So if you read this, you'll notice I'm missing 4 level 4 girls. Unfortunately, I spent too much time on the game structure overhaul and was short on time with the level 4 creation. I could have delayed a few more days however I have some important family matter this week-end so I wouldn't have been able to finish them anyway, which is why I decided to push it now as planned (minus the 1 day delay). Another reason I push it now is because the game structure has been changed, I simplified the game XML and I haven't been able to test all the events to confirm everything was fine. So this version will be kind of a beta test. I apologize in advance if you encounter any game breaking bug in your playthrough. Be sure to save often !

I also announced 11 passer-by girls to populate the city but only delivered 4. I do have all the files for the 11 girls created by CarpeNoctem however english not being his main language, there are quite a lot of spelling mistakes which I started to correct but I had to give up after the 4th girl due to lack of time again. There are also some issues in girl's events which slowed me down even more. But hopefully, with the new game structure, those kind of delays will disappear totally since modders will be able to test their girl directly on their own machine instead of validating the files with me. For those interested, you can actually enable the 7 remaining girls by editing the config.xml file located in the data folder. But I can't guarantee the quality yet.

The big structure overhaul refers to the new data folder appearing in the Glassix folder. This data folder contains all the key XML files used by the game and you can pretty much hack the game by editing them if you wish so. My point was to give free access to those files for players interested in either translating or adding new girls. Now, translators can simply open the en.xml files, translate it, rename it to their own country code with their flag icon and the game will automatically detect it and display it in the options. Same goes for girls (but they require much more stuff to work though).

Another big feature added in this version is the Gallery mode. It works quite similar to other games obviously, the only trick being that when you replay an event, only the choices you've selected will be available. Meaning you'll have to either replay and change your choices or just reload the game jsut before your choice and select another. The gallery is updated right away and a text popup will let you know when it is.

About the new save structure, I was often asked by players where the save files were located and I couldn't find a clear answer myself. So I created a custom save engine which are now stored in the game's folder directly.

You'll notice new tabs appearing in the status menus. This is a reason I was not able to delivered all the H content as planned. I spent a little too much time preparing for future features which I already detailed before. Those tabs are not in use in this version but will make it much easier for me to update the game with new features in the future. More detail on that later.

I added an affection and obedience penalty when girls are ignored for too long. This still needs some balancing but in the future, when there are many more girls in town, it'll be much more complicated to level up all of them. The future gifts and dating features will compensate for this loss.

Finally, I added a keyboard shortcut to quickly skip text : Ctrl. I'll make it customizable in the future but it should make new games less of a hassle if you already know the story and want to quickly proceed in the game.

I'm planning v0.12 for the end of next month. It'll add the remaining obedience level 4 events, the new 7 extra girls and new commands for anal.

Let me know if you encounter any trouble !

Thanks for your support and patience !

Last edited:
OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I noticed the Z-order problem with Ryoko in the East Corridor during the school lunch time.
But here's one I don't see posted yet:
I started over fresh, if that helps.
When you bring Aiko to Lily, (and I don't know if this has happened to anyone) but it derps out slightly, displaying two Aikos - one on the left and a short, dumpy one on the right - instead of Aiko and Lily. Running 0.11.1.

It ONLY happened to Aiko.

Where does Hanae go when she's not on duty?
Getting to Daisuki after work is very time-consuming.
For the x-order, there are no fix because it can't be solved easily. Sometimes, you'll have many girl in the room and exits will have to be displayed above them. It's not visually pretty but not game breaking so I won't work on that at the moment. You can always change to text travel mode if you dislike it :)

Aiko's bug has been fixed in latest patch.

Hanae goes to her home which is not included yet in game which is why you won't see her on city map yet.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [v0.11.3] Glassix

Small bump. v0.11.3 out.

Patch 0.11.2 to 0.11.3 (8Mo) : or

Simply extract the zip inside your Glassix folder.

Bug corrected :
  • Added Okimi's sex images during night event
  • Corrected Rin, Ayumi and Hikari schedule from 1PM to 1PM30 during week days
  • Corrected Sarah's obedience event options which triggered a "Not here" reaction from Aiko and Kana if level 3.
  • Corrected flickering text effect at lower text display speed

This should cover the remaining important bugs for this version hopefully.

Thanks for the feedback !

Last edited:
OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

-------------------------

Few initial bugs... (Still exist)

Going to the MENU, when talking with Naomi, after meeting her... She instantly changes into the BDSM outfit when you come out of the menu. (Seems tied to the room event. Might want to pull her out of the room for the conversation to take place.)

Called to principals office... She stops you outside of the classroom, never going to the office. Seems odd that she is having the conversation in the hallway, then jumps to a crotch-shot of her at her desk, without panties, then returns to the hallway for the rest of the conversation. Then, it still demands that you walk up to the office to trigger the free-roaming, which is locked-out, because it should not have triggered in the hallway, but up in the office.

Sarah still stands in the bathroom/toilet, never triggering the Peeing-event, in her apartment. (Go there after meeting her, at night... wait until she arrives, she just stands there for an hour, in the bathroom/toilet.)

Had a similar issue with Rin, in the bath... The event happens, but you get no points for it. I have not checked if her mother gives you the points.

I think it was the same for your sisters teacher... no peeing points given when she is in her home bathroom/toilet.

Talking to the nurse, which you meet on the top floor hallway, returns you to the lower floor hallway, after the conversation ends. Says your mother is with a patient, though she is in her office, both before and after the event. (Well, she was when I went to see her.) I would suggest ending the conversation with the mother and the nurse present, in that room she is scripted in. With her saying, "I must return to ______ " (whatever location she is actually at, for that time. Since she is not actually "there", in the game. Or just have her say that she must go and return to work, leaving you in that room. Has to do with the AUTO-BACK-OUT code you use... which oddly throws you into strange locations, some times. Where it takes a step "back", which may or may not be the "logical" "Back-out" location in reality.)

Still getting that z-order level-overlay text flashing in random spots. Mostly seen in the bedrooms, when you skip text fast. It is still drawing text behind the scene, which flashes in and out of layers on the next scene in the bedrooms. (Also, the Nurse is on the wrong layer. The doors are on top of her layer, so she is behind the door icons when she is standing in the hallway. If you can't change her level, then I suggest moving her to the left a little, so the door is not on top of her chest. I'll turn that knob!)

P.S. Update the title of the forum-post to reflect the new version number. (Or make a new post with the new version, for new feedback.)
I reviewed and corrected most of the bug you noted in the latest patch.

The z-order bug is however not solvable easily since if you have many girls in the room, you'll still have exits appear above them. If this is an issue for you, you can still switch to text travel mode but for icon mode, the fix you suggest (to move the girl dynamically) would only solve it if there are few girls and few exits. So I'll leave it as is for the moment.

For Naomi's bug, it's actually the normal way the game proceeds. When you go to menu then come back, the game rechecks the girls schedules and since Naomi is inside the room in work outfit, she is displayed like this. However this is a really minor and specific issue so I won't waste time on this :p

I'll forward your ideas about the nurse event to CarpeNoctem since it's his character and I'm quite busy with other stuff.

The rest should have been corrected.

Let me know if you have more bugs and thanks a lot for your feedback !

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Something that's always looked odd since implementation is Ryoko's toilet scene. The toilet itself is at a sharp angle and she sits face forward, making it look very weird. Not a bug, actually... Just a strange graphical positioning.
* Not sure if this has been changed in 11.3, will check.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Small bump. v0.11.4 out.

Patch 0.11.3 to 0.11.4 (11.7Mo) : or

Simply extract the zip inside your Glassix folder.

Bug corrected :
  • Corrected christmas event options which triggered a "Not here" reaction sometimes
  • Corrected spelling mistake for save/load in russian language
  • Corrected flickering text when choices appeared and skipped too fast
  • Corrected some events not properly unlocking in gallery
  • Corrected bug in save file list

Thanks for the feedback !

Jetaum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [v0.11.4] Glassix

I am curious, how did the downloaded game know there was another version. It was 11.3 earlier, but I recently logged in to see that it was 11.4. I wasn't aware that it would know of the update. Haha.

Ayeka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Mayby you should add new characters to starting picture? There is 8 and number of girls/woman increased.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am curious, how did the downloaded game know there was another version. It was 11.3 earlier, but I recently logged in to see that it was 11.4. I wasn't aware that it would know of the update. Haha.
I added a check in game to verify the latest version ^^ This is quite helpful to reduce bugs reports from players using an older version :p

just a idea

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Will there be a change clothing command in the future updates?
Will like them to be naked without using lilith's power maybe only at high affection and high obey level certain places might be restricted only to normal/work clothing.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There are currently 5 possible outfits in normal discussions :
- Casual
- Work
- Swimsuit
- Underwear
- Naked

Daily events based on cloth like toilets or sex commands only work with casual, work outfits so far.

So if we want to add full clothe changing, We would need to add 3 more variations for all commands and daily outfits. So it's possible but a lot of work. I would like to add it in the future but might limit it to work/casual/swimsuit at first then add underwear and naked too.

Reaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The PE teacher isn't showing for me, any idea why?

Reaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, is there any way to unlock the gallery?

z3r0theblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Daily events based on cloth like toilets or sex commands only work with casual, work outfits so far.

So if we want to add full clothe changing, We would need to add 3 more variations for all commands and daily outfits. So it's possible but a lot of work. I would like to add it in the future but might limit it to work/casual/swimsuit at first then add underwear and naked too.
i fully support having the variations

it would be nice to have a corruption mechanic where they will be more perverse so you could get them to dress different as the game goes on or even having fun in private

(personal thoughts from here on)

is it bad that i want to see this converted into a 3d game where you can wander around the town look for secrets and whatnot
or even a mix of it like what AATOFL has (ulmf . org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29006) i don't have 15 post yet so can't put the link
the old school top down game style would work for this too I'd personally use game maker studio for this

and before anyone says anything yes the style it has fits the game perfectly and all i am saying is that i want to know what it would have looked like in those styles