What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon SIM Active [Gaweb Studio] [Completed] Glassix

HFT

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [v0.10.3] Glassix

This game is one of my favorite, it's awesome to see a game actually delivering updates after updates!

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For Sarah and Ryoko bug, actually, their creator forgot to add the level 1 commands and I forgot to double check it. They will be added in next version hopefully.

Thanks for the bug reports, I'll correct them asap.

South station is there because there will be a south district in the future, I just prepared it in advance.

Now about your annoyances :

1. Actually, the first choices only impact their affection and shouldn't bother too much with level 1. Some players are discussing the fastest way to clear the game in its current state, check there for tips :

2. I'll check that

3. I'm afraid no :p I want this game to be a real free simulation game. You can do whatever you want in any order. There'll be a lot of content in the end so either you can just focus on a few girls to get their endings fast, or go for all girls at once if you're a completionist. I don't want to add restrictions.

4: That would add a lot of different expressions for the same command and for each girl. That would be a lot of images to create ^^ NOt sure I'll have time for that.

5: Yep, I thought about it and could be done easily. It'll just take time.

6: It's a hentai game, so it's pretty obvious what you pull out :)

7: If you don't like the icons, you can change the navigation menu to a textual one in the options which should satisfy you.

8: Again, try the text navigation. Icons are placed dpending on the background and sometimes, there's no choice but making no sense in placing exits.

9: I'll add a full online walkthrough, it'll be easier :D

10: Keyboard shortcuts will be added next version. Click on anything while in dialogues is also possible, I'll check that.

For the story with the demon, I already have something planned. You'll see in a few more versions :p

For the models, I don't plan to upgrade them nor find a 3D artist. The SBPR Studio has enough stuff in it to create content and I prefer those 3D models rather than the 3D models found in all other games. They are much more attractive in my opinion. It might just be a matter of taste but since I'm the creator, I decide, nyahahah :p

Thanks for the feedback ^^

JD_Mortal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Like I said... Just annoyances. Not game-breaking things here...

Oh I did find a couple more "bugs", or "issues"...
- (Game-breaking) Principal does not follow you to the "woods", when clicking fast through dialogue. (On her last level of exposure) {Suggest moving her there at the beginning of starting the event, since you are locked-in, it is not like you could accidentally see her in both places. Should do that with anyone who "moves".}
- (annoyance bug) Sometimes, in the late-game, some characters will go to the bathroom, but not trigger the bathroom event, or toilet events. They are just standing in there, as if you did the event already.
- (annoyance glitch) Sometimes the bathroom (bath) scenes do not show the points earned. You do get the points, sometimes. Happens almost every time in your neighbors house, RIN?
- (annoyance design) Some clues text overlaps. Might have extended the text, but did not adjust the text for the additional lines of text.
- (annoyance design) Could you show the "minutes" for each link, like you do for the "walking to north-side 120min"... EG, "Go home 5min", "Downtown Mall 10min"... (Times on another line below, would be better for standard format. So the names don't get long.)
- (annoyance design) Could you highlight the "completed actions", which we will no-longer get points for... When departing, then returning to a girl, we have to either remember what we did with her, or save and reload when accidentally doing something that was previously done.
- (annoyance design) Can the alarm wake us up at 6:00, when everyone-else is awake, instead of 6:30, which forces us to lose half an hour of potential interaction. Better-yet, wake us up at 5:00, so we can "get into position" to do things with others in other locations, or let us set a time to wake-up.
- (annoyance glitch) After midnight, it asks if you want to "Travel to school", though it is hours and hours away, and logically, you are not trying to go to school before school has started.

=======================

To the reply about "unlocking things", somehow adding expressions for all the girls... I have no clue how you got that idea about expressions from that statement. It has nothing to do with expressions. It has to do with "not showing things you can't do, before you can do them". (Eg, so they don't get pissed, and set you back DAYS of work, for one wrong choice... They already don't do it, now it will take a weeks to get them to that point, from the unnecessary display of unachievable actions. Not to mention, screen-clutter.)

Simply requires a check... If at-level then show-action.

Plus, why sub-sections for just one item? Standing-Sex is in one location, Chair-Sex in another by itself, and Bed-Sex in another by itself. Why not... "Sex" (group), [Standing-sex], [Bed-Sex], [Chair-sex]... Since the others are not "Sex"... Hand-jobs, blow-jobs, massages, etc... are not sex, just sexual acts. Sex is intercourse... Sticking a penis into a vagina, leading to procreation. Sex is called sex, because it is a short-hand derivative of "sexus", the quality of being a male or female, for reproduction. (For public appeasement, anal-sex is counted as sex, though it is actually just another sexual act. No-one gets pregnant from anal-sex, which is just stupidity of shallow minds, using that term for sodomy.)

==========================

To the reply about changing the icons... That will not resolve the mind-boggling "odd arrangement" of illogical flow of the maps... (This is less of an issue once you "memorize" things, but new players are trying to navigate by map-directions which do not match screen directions, or logic.)

Eg,

Trains on the LEFT and RIGHT of the platform, are both on the RIGHT side of the screen. (But the exits are not, which adds to the flow-logic being illogical.)

The NORTH/SOUTH train, is the same exact train as the EAST/WEST train. (They are physically the same exact train, both on the RIGHT of the platform. That is another flow-logic confusion element.)

Already stated the issue with the school-entrance... The MAP shows the POOL and CAFETERIA both south, and the EXIT north. On one image, the EXIT is UP, the CAFETERIA is DOWN, but the other image the POOL is UP, which places it logically next to the EXIT, which is NORTH. (Honestly, that should be the ENTRANCE, those pool-doors. With two doors below, LEFT and RIGHT, for the CAFETERIA and POOL... But that is upside-down, related to the MAP. Have to flip the map, or reverse the UP/DOWN or NORTH/SOUTH portrayal of the exits.)

Walking around town is more of the same... If I go LEFT, I expect that going RIGHT will return me back to where I just came-from... Not keep me moving in the same direction {EAST} = LEFT, RIGHT, DOWN in the most odd place. Should be {EAST} = LEFT, LEFT, DOWN-LEFT, logically. (Can often lead to massive loss of time, especially if you accidentally click on a "Walk to south-side 120min", thinking you are going to continue in that same direction EAST, or thinking you are going to RETURN back EAST after having just clicked a WEST location.)

Last edited:

JD_Mortal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, the demon hunter you suggest would have to know about the existence of the Glasses too, right? Considering they're supposed to be a cloak-and-dagger sort of invention...
The glasses are her toy, I thought... Not an actual "invention". That was just how it was portrayed, when she gave them to you, in the case. (I may be wrong there... They may still be an invention she just used to sucker you into doing her bidding.)

Knowing about them would be a given, for the demon-hunter... That is how she finds you... But your magic/invention demon-glasses don't work on her. (Or maybe they do. That would be irrelevant... You are just using them for sex.)

It would play on the morals component... "I don't want to keep doing this... I'll run-out of girls in town, then what?" or just believing that this is wrong, and he is still looking for another way to stop her... (like the current development to betray her.) Or, against his will, she is just doing what she does... a job... stopping another demon, regardless of what you want.

Thus, multiple endings... Which don't demand much additional work, beyond adding another character, which is what is wanted too. (Kills two birds with one stone. Well, three, adding content with a purpose, instead of just another random filler toy to play with.)

====================

Oddly, with the glasses being an assumed "major component" of the story, they are used very little. It just gives you everything all at once... Then you never use them again, as they don't show you anything of value, that you can use.

Maybe the "powers" should be revealed with each new girl delivered. Including the "doll-play" power, being the last power earned. However, making doll-play limited to only girls that have visited her, and you have also gotten to at-least level-2... With the glasses alerting you when there is a "special event" for doing doll-play with someone, at some location... (Which you have to lead them to the location, to do the event.)

Last edited:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ack, Don't double post!!!

Seriously, generally please don't unless you have news, and there's a bit of a time gap in between.

And I thought the glasses were what allowed him to influence all the girls. Think it falls into the secret invention category as Squark said.

JD_Mortal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Um... Tip about posting twice totally ignored... A double-post is one that posts a duplicate (two exactly the same), not posting two times, with totally different replies to individual things. (anyways)

Back to my findings...

I think I sort-of know what is going on with the odd "not getting credit" for actions. Did you have code in there, at some point in time, that checks for double-actions? EG, checking if we already saw a "toilet" scene, and thus, not showing it a second time. Also, for some reason, it seems to count "bathroom" visits as "toilet" visits, in that case.

Something is buggy there.

I would simply make one function that handles the whole event for everyone. Just passing it the name of the character doing it, so it knows what to display. Seems like you may be coding each individual event as an individual unique event, and forgetting the critical code that rewards us for doing the actions.

Frustrating figuring-out how to get to a location, and setting a nice path of events, only to have three of them fail to reward you. Ones that seem to reward at some times, but not at others.

The idea is that using the "control" rewards control-points... It seems selective for some reason.

I can give you a walk-through to specific events I am talking about, where girls just stand in bathrooms or toilets, or they are doing the actions but not rewarding for it, at all.

I now have well over 200 hours of play on this game. (Well done!)

My current walkthrough has me with these values as the most I can get, by the end of "Day: 6" (The day you meet the father again, Saturday morning.)

Code:
END OF DAY TOTALS... (Yesterday compare)
AIKO    = 77 : 16 (+2/+3) {unlocked}
KANA    = 65 : 10 (+1/+1) {locked}
RIN     = 70 : 10 (+1/+2) {locked}
AYUMI   = 65 : 10 (+1/+1) {locked}
HIKARI  = 50 : 10 (+1/+2) {locked} ** Weekend unlock
SAIKO   = 71 : 14 (+2/+3) {unlocked}
MITSUKO = 44 :  7 (+1/+2)
NAOMI   = 65 : 10 (+1/+2) {locked}
OKIMI   = 55 : 10 (+1/+2) {locked} ** Weekend unlock
SARAH   = 53 :  6 (+1/+2)
RYOKO   = 60 :  7 (+1/+2)
With the failure to reward, at some times, robbing me of a few points along the way... (Having me go to another distant girl instead, and losing valuable time.) Not talking about when a girl has hit the lock-limit... That is expected...

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The bath and toilet events are shared for all girls like you said. I'll check why the point is rewarded only once per day, it should be two as expected.

For your icon issue, it's just a matter of discovery and memorization. The icon location depends on what the backgrounds allow so sometimes, YES it does not make sense but I'd rather have the icon placed properly with the background then putting a door icon right on a wall where there is no door on the background.
For your example about the north/south and east/west entrances being on the same side... Well again, if you don't like where icons are located, just switch the display to text in the option menu. Instead of icons, you'll have a toggable menu in the top right with only text and it shouldn't be confusing. The icons are located on the train because that's where the players go. I didn't want to put the other icon on the left of the screen because there's a wall and I didn't think players would be that bothered by it anyway. The tooltip is already present and should avoid any confusion about where the icon goes.

For the time display, I'm guessing you're talking about adding a tooltip on the map menu ? It's indeed a good idea. I'll add it to the list of improvements.

"Completed action", maybe when there are more events.

For the alarm, I get your point but I'd rather go another way. Girl sleep until 6:30 anyway so you're only issue would be to get into position. I'm planning to add a proper dating feature later where you'll have the ability to choose on girlfriend and use her own bedroom to sleep. Maybe add the ability to use other girls room for sleepover if their affection is high enough. But the waking time will still be set to 6:30 since I still want the game to look a little normal regarding daily life of characters.

For your bad choices issue which waste weeks of work, again this is an issue now because the game is still in early development. Girl's affection can only be raised by 1 each day at the moment however, with dating, money and gift feature added later on, you'll be able to increase their affection much faster.

About the sub sections having only one choice... I though it was obvious but since the game is still in early development, many new options will be added to those sub sections. Blowjob, handjob, anal etc... all related to the furniture you'll use to add a lot of variations to the game. Right now, there's not much cause I'm busy with features and level 4.

For your idea about hiding the option which would be refused, no, that's part of the gameplay. The game is supposed to be a full simulation and let the player do whatever he wants, and that means screwing up by being to pushy. You just need to discover and remember the actions allowed each level : 1 handjob, 2 blowjob, 3 vaginal sex, 4 anal sex. It's pretty easy to figure out and avoid screwing up.

For your other issues, I'll add this to my bug list and will correct it asap.

Thanks for your feedback.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey guys,
Some of you might be aware but it's Chinese New Year pretty soon and I have some unplanned family visitors staying with us for a few weeks, meaning I won't be able to work on visual sex content as fast as I usually do.
This means Glassix will be delayed by a few weeks. However I can still work on non visual stuff like features so I'll tkae this opportunity to add more content for the next version and add Southside and correct a lot of issues in the game a lot of you reported. This will also give me the chance to spend more time on my new game, Vampire Revenge Rebirth and introduce its main features sooner than planned hopefully.
Thanks for your patience and feedback !

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys,
Some of you might be aware but it's Chinese New Year pretty soon and I have some unplanned family visitors staying with us for a few weeks, meaning I won't be able to work on visual sex content as fast as I usually do.
This means Glassix will be delayed by a few weeks. However I can still work on non visual stuff like features so I'll tkae this opportunity to add more content for the next version and add Southside and correct a lot of issues in the game a lot of you reported. This will also give me the chance to spend more time on my new game, Vampire Revenge Rebirth and introduce its main features sooner than planned hopefully.
Thanks for your patience and feedback !
Gong Shi Fa Cai!!

Enjoy your family time and hong bao.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In the meantime, here is a with all events, commands and item locations which should answer all questions often asked by new players :

HFT

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Enjoy your family!
We know you'll deliver when you can so we don't worry :)

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thank you and have a good rest.

PS. You live in Hongkong or China proper ?

lokavi1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Love the game, great work so far.

Is there a place to put in feature requests / ideas? I would love it if there were a way to convince the girls to wear more revealing clothing, either for the day, or convincing them to change some of their outfits.

Not sure if this would get WAY too complex too fast, as it may change some CG's if implemented, but it would be cool beyond that. Even something as simple as "convincing" them to give up their underclothes, or to unbutton their shirt a bit too much.

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there a place to put in feature requests / ideas?
This forum is probably a good start, next would be his patreon.

Well either way you can expect these things mid February:

Events level 4 for all girls
  • Southside district fully accessible
  • Gallery menu to replay any scenes you've unlocked
  • 11 new passer-by girls to populate the city
  • A few tweaks in the file organization of the game to make it easier for translators and modders to add their own translations and new girls in the future

JD_Mortal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A few tweaks in the file organization of the game to make it easier for translators and modders to add their own translations and new girls in the future
That can be a chore and a half... I am doing that now, to my own game. Luckily, I caught that early-on, but it is not much less of a task to do.

Looking forward to all of the updates mentioned, as well as the few small fixes related to the earning of points for actions.

Would love to re-make this with all Daz3D models and scenes. But, possibly something to think-about later-on.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's been updated to 0.11.1.
The update files can be found on his patreon, and let me just say that I'm loving the UI overhaul. Makes things a LOT tidier... as well as expanding on them somewhat.
Before you download, make sure to expand the post. It goes something like this:
I've updated to 0.11, but something went wrong and now you can't start a new game which is required as older saves are no longer compatible!
But have no fear, here's a patch to update it to 0.11.1 and this addresses that issue.

Basically, make sure you get the patch file as well.

Last edited:
OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, I didn't post yet on the forums due to lack of time. I have some family matters until tomorrow then I'll update here properly :)