What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon SIM Active [Gaweb Studio] [Completed] Glassix

dragong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [v0.1] Glassix

They're time and place based. You can figure out the teacher, Aiko and Rin based on the screen shots. Haven't been able to find the one for Ayumi or your little sister yet.
yes but how to unlock them like the mom one i got her grey bar on the lock and now? i have to full fill the like bar ?? how it works can anyone give me a big explanation?
and u guys found it to hard as i did to manage to make the bars grew?

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait, so these are models used from another game without permission?

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yes but how to unlock them like the mom one i got her grey bar on the lock and now? i have to full fill the like bar ?? how it works can anyone give me a big explanation?
and u guys found it to hard as i did to manage to make the bars grew?
Once you have reached the current obedience limit, you will have to find the character at a specific time and place. For the mom, you need to check the bathroom around 6PM. Ayumi is in the storage room after class and sister is in her room. Anyway those information will be easy to find in v0.2 since there will be a new map of the city with the location of the girls. Their schedule will change too.

Wait, so these are models used from another game without permission?
SBPR is divided in two softwares, the game and the studio. The studio is actually meant to create content like I do.
At the beginning I intended to use Glassix as a Patreon reward but some players pointed out that using SBPR prevented me from doing any money with it so I removed it afterwards. This explains the message in v0.1 saying you need Patreon to access the latest version which is not true anymore. It'll be removed in v0.2. Glassix will be 100% immediately free.
My Patreon currently acts more as a pre-order, for me to hire an artist for my other game. Once Glassix is finished and if I have the chance to have enough help, I'll be able to start new projects without needing SBPR Studio and use them as rewards for my patrons.
SBPR allows me to create a game without needing an artist and as long as the game created with it is free, there shouldn't be any problem to use it. A lot of other content (mainly comics) using SBPR are already available on the web.

dragong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Once you have reached the current obedience limit, you will have to find the character at a specific time and place. For the mom, you need to check the bathroom around 6PM. Ayumi is in the storage room after class and sister is in her room.
still cannot find ayumi

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

SBPR allows me to create a game without needing an artist and as long as the game created with it is free, there shouldn't be any problem to use it. A lot of other content (mainly comics) using SBPR are already available on the web.
You will need to check to Illusion terms for detail. (bottom of )

・弊社のホームページ内でコピーライトcILLUSIONの表記がされている画像は、基本的にお使い頂いて結構です。

・弊社製品からの画像は、キャプチャー機能が製品自体に備わっているもので、
 コピーライトとして「cILLUSION」や「キャプチャー機能で表示されるロゴ」が表記されていれば、お使い頂いて結構です。

(Irrelevant terms)

使用される場合は「ILLUSION(商品タイトル)より使用」の一文を動画、画像の近くに明示して下さい。

(Irrelevant terms)

ゲームや体験版、デモムービーなどの素材を含む、配布を目的とした二次利用はご遠慮ください。

They say it is usually fine to use the screen capture of their games provided that the copyright mark is still there. All videos/pictures should have clear indication that 'it is from Illusion game (game title here)'. And lastly, 'Please refrain form using resources materials of our games, demos and promos for distributional purposes' which is a little ambiguous.

The thing is since you crop out the characters instead of using the full picture, you also cropped out the copyright mark. Which will not send you to jail, but enough to have your patreon stopped should Illusion bothered to send a petition to patreon. Better make some amendments. (You might be breaching illusion terms already by using it outside Japan, but still, better observe them)

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@inter681 Thanks for the translation ! I get a better idea of the limits and requirements with this. As you said, with the cropping, I'm losing the Illusion logo. To make it simple, I'll add a clear reference to it in the main menu. It's not exactly what is said in your translation I know but I guess having a clear statement right at the start should be enough, as long as it's stated SBPR Studio was used to create the 3DCG. It's a bit ambiguous as you said so I'll just do as best as I can to respect their terms and hope for the best.

@dragong Ayumi is in the school storage room from 17:30 to 18 so you have to wait 30min after class before going there.

Takohead

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This looks great, i like the variety of body types you've included,
good luck with it.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If you piss of the characters to the point they won't talk to you what do you do then? Restart?

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Each day, the relation will increase by 5 points up to 50 (neutral relation) so you'll have to wait a few days before talking to her. It's not implemented yet but will be in the future, as well as specific reactions and orders depending on her mood.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sadly game crashes for me, guess it's not win xp compatible.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

My thoughts on the game so far:

Pros...
Really like the characters so far. Everyone seems to be fitting a role.

Graphics are great.

Excellent use of a game mechanic to have the user be able to "scan" targets with a single mouse click.

Cons...
Let the user be able to sleep whenever they choose. Otherwise it is annoying to walk around until 21:00.

Why is there a quick walk to school but not vice-versa?

Some of my actions seemed to anger the target characters but I am uncertain of which and why. Maybe label the results of character interactions in the future?

Gaining obedience seems to take FOREVER. Maybe I am doing it wrong? Asking the girls to follow me everyday as much as possible...

Can we have some sort of picture for an example of when we can no longer gain obedience?

Can't wait to see more content!

Last edited:

woody07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

played it though a few time but had major problem getting the x-ray specs to work wasn't working with mouse,apart from that great concept hope to see more

DonStark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this game looks pretty but i don't understand the goal ... We only can choose " follow me " ??? I play the day 1 but after that i can understand the game for the moment ...

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for your comments !

@boberz : Strange, there shouldn't be any compatibility issue with XO. The only requirement for the game is to have the latest version of DirectXweb, which is packaged in any default DirectX installer. You have an installer to in the game folder if needed (directxweb). Maybe try to launch it, but if it says you already have the latest version, then I'm afraid I can't troubleshot your issue.

@lord_toker : A lot of your cons are corrected in in v0.2 : Ability to wait some time, stat modifications are shown when you choose an option during dialogs, a lock icon will appear when the girl reaches her current max obedience points and you'll need to unlock the next level with a special event, the city map will allow you to track the girl easily and check if they have said special events enabled.
As for the obedience, it's indeed currently one point per day and you need ten, which mean at least 10 days of training (minus the possible obedience points you gain during story). You'll need patience, since there is not a lot of event yet, it's a bit like farming but in future versions, you'll have more options to train them and gain obedience.

@woody07 : You mean the glasses were not following your mouse ?

@DonStark : In v0.1 trhe story ends after day 1 and you can train each girl up to 10 points of obedience to unlock a special event. So for the moment, since the story is only starting, it does seem there are no goal. The story will develop further in each new version.

Anyway, v0.2 should be released by the end of the day I hope so you'll be able to test more.

Thanks again !

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi all,

Version 0.2 is out ! Download :

Among the novelties :
- 3 new girls : One new classmate, the principal and Rin's mother.
- Help menu (F1)
- City map (F2)
- Wait some time (F3)
- The relation and obedience changes during conversation

I did not have time to focus on additional scenes for the previous girls nor the obedience events level 2, but if I wanted to include all of it, I might need more days and since I'm quite busy with my work I decided to release the version without them. You still have access to the obedience level 1 scenes for the 3 new girls and the daily hand job order.

This version also lets you roam the city freely after day 1. Day 1 introduces the story and the 5 first girls meaning you'll have to meet the 3 new girls during certain encounters after day 1. Some of them are obvious and for others, talking with the girls will give you clues.

v0.1 was following the story but I intend with this new version and the next ones to give more liberty to the player to roam and discover girls and events as they like. I already prepared the scenario with several endings and a special quirk in the middle which will give some replayability.

Let me know what you think about this new version !

Last edited:

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I like the new additions, here is my input

The waiting mechanic should allow you to exit it. Once the mouse is clicked I must wait.

The map is good and works but don't you think the town is a little too large for the game right now?

Where is the mother?

The events that add to obedience are a must have in the future. Right now it feels like grinding. Why tell a girl 6 days in a row "follow me" when you should be able to do something a few days in that will push her obedience up?

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You are totally right, a few other players already asked me the same things and I'll add more events to increase obedience in the next version.

For the map, it's indeed big, because I intend to have more to the game than just training girl.
I plan to allow romance without the use of glasses with any girl, which will trigger some special date events through the city.
I also plan to have special events triggered in specific place (exhibitionist play in the park for example) which mean currently, those places are not useful but will be later.

For the mother, try talking to Rin several times to get a clue about her mother.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [v0.2] Glassix

How often do you plan on doing version releases? weekly? monthly?

Instead of just a romance option have it so that the girls are either in love with you or hate you while under control. It will lead to two very different story-lines. One of the the MC building a typical anime harem happy to service women. The other a darker story of women being brought under his control and made to serve him like saiminjustu 2/3/Re style.

For Rin's mom, can you make her more obvious of how to meet and interact with her on a daily basis?

Can't wait for the level 2 control events!

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Currently, I'm planing a monthly release since I want to work on my other hentai project, Vampire Revenge Rebirth.

I'll add more clues in the girl daily talk of where they'll be in later versions.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm running into a bug where right clicking doesn't bring the glasses up. The only way I have to use them is to open the help menu, then close it. Doing this gives me the glasses, and also spawns Kana in to the room for some reason (this also seems like a bug).

Also I'd appreciate being able to name the player character, but I understand that's a personal thing, so whatever.