What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon SIM Active [Gaweb Studio] [Completed] Glassix

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [v0.2] Glassix

Yes, the different menu could trigger this bug, I'm going to check the conditions since I already have a few other returns similar to this case.

I'm planning to add more daily events indeed. I didn't think about the "friend stay at home" idea but that could indeed be interesting. However I am planning a girlfriend/lover path where you'll be able to trigger dates with the girl of your choice and have several small objectives around town.

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

maybe is too much but you have to think too for 3 other particular situation
1 - Multy girlfriend, you can have more than one girlfriend/lover (no cheat because each of them know the others) and they share without problem
2 - normal harem, all of them stay with you
3 - harem with boss, the one that you like the most and you take as girlfriend/lover control your harem (like Rias Gremory in the anime Highschool DxD)

too much things but... hey, if its possible why not...

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

V0.3 out !

Download :

What's new :

• Underwear visible in x-ray mode. Left click to toggle them
  • 2 daily events added for all girls : Toilet and bath scenes (Reminder : Daily events can be triggered only once per day)
  • New orders reflecting the girls kinks: Massage for mother and teacher, show tits/ass for principal, masturbation for sister
  • Handjob order removed for characters listed above (will be re-added when obedience level 2 is reachable). The idea is to let each girl evolve differently.
  • H-scenes now keep the related girl's outfit.
  • An extra masturbation scene is available in the bathroom for the sister. Mainly to show players that scenes dependent on locations will be available in the future.
  • Menu have been disabled during x-ray mode to avoid bug
  • Cancel option added to Wait menu

On a side note,

• I wanted to work this week-end (since that's when I have the most free time) on a few more scenes, add more hints in the girls daily talk and correct a few more bugs some of you encountered but I forgot there's a chinese festival starting tomorrow and I'll be busy with family until next week. So I pushed this version earlier than planned.
  • Regarding the game size which more than doubled compared to the last version, I didn't optimize the images yet. Will do when I have more time. But since the game includes MANY outfits and characters variations for the same event, the size will keep increasing quite fast.
  • Finally, regarding the release speed, I wanted to work half time for each of my game but it appears most patrons seem more interested in Glassix. Since I prefer to work efficiently, I'll focus more on Glassix from now on.

Let me know if you encounter any problems in this new version.

Last edited:

Humlebien

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [v0.3] Glassix

Hell yeah. Looking good. If you keep up this speed, I might have to start putting Money where my mouth is :D

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Found a "bug"... when you found Rin's mother in the toilet and say "don't mind me" she had some strange green things in the knees and elbows...

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I am going to check it out tonight !

It is kind of disapointing we dont get to 2nd stage of influence yet, but I understand that what you did add took not less time than that.
Changes look good - and I like that you working on some personification and diffrences between diffrent girls.

I hope it means diffrent dialogs durring handjobs this time ? (was kind of turn down that all girls have same text durring them)

On the side note - It would be nice if you added some tsundere character there - that will pretend to fight you even at the later stages of influence, I guess class rep could be like that - but she turned out to be a sadist ;/ (I like her design though)

And I implore you ! Please add many chickan scenes in the game as it progresses !
Train groping and even fucking on crowded train are A MUST ;p

Add as much of "stealth sex" *, and public sex as possible !

Good Job, and Good Luck !

* Sex close to other people that are unaware of it. (Handjob under the table durring dinner, Sex under kotatsu while mother is in the room, Fucking Mother in the Kitchen while her daughter is watching TV, fucking on the crowded train etc.)

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmm I noticed one problem with new version.

New bathroom and toilet scenes are nice addition, but after a while they become anoying - especialy as they take away so much time.

I dont know if it is a bug but option "sorry" takes as much time as staying and watching...

Please make "sorry" cancel the event or take only like 1 min.
This is important becouse often it prevents you from using normal interactions with Heroine in bathroom (it takes 30 min and she might be gone after that).

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Nice additions to the game! Hopefully next update we will get to see some more sexy and stronger hypno actions

-make the girl pee infront of you
-make the girl masturbate infront of you
-remove underwear
-force to no longer wear underwear
-blowjobs
-mental reinforcement that you are in control
-exhibition

some random thoughts

edit*
is there some way to get the second star for the characters yet? That's the second obedience level correct?

Last edited:

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

edit*
is there some way to get the second star for the characters yet? That's the second obedience level correct?
From what I have read, this update just added some more scenes and clothing during scenes, nothing new for the second star yet...

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@Exeryon : I'll check but maybe it's just a download problem. Does anybody else have this problem ?

@Angmir : Good ideas. I do like stealth scenes too :D as for the "Sorry" option, you're right too, I'll update it in next version.

@lord_toker : No obedience level 2 yet. I'm planning to add it next update. And as you're suggesting, more advanced options will be added with each level. The idea is to have the girl change little by little and not become total sluts right away :D

roydanton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please i neet a Help.

where ist the trigger to go in the Masion?
please in plain english i am a German and my english is verry bad

rock9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game needs a walthrough like...i have NO idea what to do can anyone give me everything to do and when???

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game needs a walthrough like...i have NO idea what to do can anyone give me everything to do and when???
I don't think a walkthrough really is in order. Make sure you read the tutorials--F1. At the beginning, you need to work up love and obedience before suggesting more risque actions. Simply put, talk and get them to follow you--they don't have to actually follow you anywhere, you can release them immediately. Once you notice that the girl's obedience is locked, check the map (don't forget you can zoom out by clicking the negative magnify glass) and look for a star by the girl's pic. See the star, travel to the girl and you'll see a scene that'll allow you to work on obedience again. Once she is level one obedience, you'll be able to do the sexual orders with the glasses.

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Exeryon : I'll check but maybe it's just a download problem. Does anybody else have this problem ?
I've viewed the "Don't mind me" toilet scene with everyone and I didn't have any strange colouring.

Edit I actually don't think I have walked in on the principle during pee break, but Rin's mother I know that I have.

Last edited:

Imlerith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How dafuq do I play this game? I pass the tutorial see ppl in bathrooms but nothing happens I cant upgrate their meters anymore from talking to them.no1 wants to do sexual stuff... I mean wtf... what do I need to do? please help me...

Last edited:

thehollowreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How dafuq do I play this game? I pass the tutorial see ppl in bathrooms but nothing happens I cant upgrate their meters anymore from talking to them.no1 wants to do sexual stuff... I mean wtf... what do I need to do? please help me...
If there's a lock in the obedience score circle (I have not idea what it's called) it means you have to do an event with the girls. Each girl has their own and you have to find it before you can gain anymore obedience point with them. The events take place in certain areas at certain times.

Example:
Rin's event takes place at 17:00 in the art room.

You can not do anything sexual before the event.

Laurentius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you get that arm riding scene with the sister?

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the feedback !

I'm currently working on the obedience level 2 events which will lead to some events you suggested here.
But keep in mind the game is not about the pure hypno stuff like you can order extravagant things right of the bat. It'll take several steps to lead them to do whatever you want which are currently planned in 4 different levels. I'll try to make each girl have different path instead of identical scenes like Rin and Ayumi handjob for example but it should all come into place little by little.

I added a quick walkthrough in the first post for those of you who are a bit lost in the game.

I'm also working on a new hint system in the game which will store any hints you get from the girl when talking to them daily. More on that later.