What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon SIM Active [Gaweb Studio] [Completed] Glassix

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [v0.3] Glassix

can't wait to see where this game is going for the next level obedience for each of the girls.

What is the ETA of the next update you're working on for the game?

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Currently : 0% done ! :D

Just came back from week-end vacation and will resume work on the game tomorrow. Besides the new obedience level, I'm also planning to improve the current commands you can give to each girl to make it more entertaining and coherent with the level 1 events + add a hint system in the game to solve all those "WTF do I play this game".

I'm guessing 2 weeks should be good enough for the next version.

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have noticed that when you talk to stepmom when she is level 0 obedience, she keeps suggesting to give her a massage tonight but you can't. Maybe change this dialogue to when she is level 1 when it is possible? Just a thought.

Last edited:
OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You're right. Next version will have different dialogues depending on the obedience level. This makes more sense.

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm absolutely loving this so far. This has so much potential, and it's fun even when in the early stages of development. Thank you for taking the time and effort to make this game.

I don't know anything about making games so I don't know if this is something you can even do, but in some later version, is it possible to add a menu option or something that gives you quick access to the map, and help and save/load and the other options?

Using a laptop, hitting the F1, F2, F3 type keys can be a pain, since I have to hold down the EN key, and then press these weird keys at the top of the keyboard to act like I pressed the F type keys, and sometimes it doesn't even work. Having a menu you can just click on, and then selecting "Map" and "Save" and all those options would make things a lot easier.

Or if not a menu, at least to where you can press QWERT or other numbers/letters on the keyboard instead of the F keys. Again, I don't know if any of that is possible, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

Either way, great job on everything so far. I'm always looking forward to more updates.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I didn't think about this laptop problem indeed. Adding a clickable menu is no problem at all and I will add it in next version.

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've completed the list below and was wondering if there are more events beyond this yet?
Also great game so far! :D

Day 1 :
- Sister in toilet
- In dining room, sister panty shot if you argue with her
- Rin meeting in subway : if you try to be friend, panty shot before reaching the classroom
- After class : Teacher in toilet
- At home in the evening : Mother bath

You'll only meet 5 girls during day 1. To meet the 3 others, you need to trigger some events in free roam :
- Hikari : Go to class once
- Principal : Go to class after day 2
- Rin's mother : Meet her in streetA at 5PM on Tuesday

Starting day 2, you'll have to train the girl for 10 points of obedience then trigger their obedience level 1 event :
- Mother : Bathroom 10PM
- Sister : Her room 6PM during week (not week-end)
- Rin : Art classroom 5PM during week
- Ayumi : Storage room by the school pool at 5PM30 during week
- Teacher : School infirmary 5PM during week
- Principal : Her office from 11AM to 1PM during week-end
- Hikari : Her room 5PM on week-end
- Rin's mom : her studyroom 5PM or 6PM during week

To access the principal/Hikari's mansion, you'll need to get the principal obedience level to 1 first (so you need to unlock the principal before you can unlock Hikari).

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Managed to piss off the principal, I wonder if there's any way to get back to her good graces without having to Talk to her a million times?

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've completed the list below and was wondering if there are more events beyond this yet?
Also great game so far! :D

Thanks ! Each girl also has a toilet and bathroom H-scene. Check the map to see when they get there. The sister also has a specific order in the bathroom at level 1.

Managed to piss off the principal, I wonder if there's any way to get back to her good graces without having to Talk to her a million times?
Currently no. I'm planning to tweak a little the way the relation bar is handled in a later update but for the moment, the fastest way would be to not piss her off since the only way to get there is to repeatedly give a bad order :D Sorry for the inconvenience !

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What kind of events do you have planned for level two obedience? Are you adding anything else in the next patch?

This game has become my new favorite h game. Can't wait until the next patch.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks lord_toker :)

For the new scenes, I'm trying to make them longer. Previous obedience 0 events had around 5 to 7 screens. The obedience 1 events should have between 13 to 17.

What you can expect : More lewd stuff taught to some girls, chikan scene for the principal, more BSDM with Rin's mother, more submissive play with Hikari and some drunk sleeping sex. Moreover some of those events will require two girls to be ready.

It will not lead to any penetration sex yet except for two special cases. We must not rush it. It takes time to educate girls correctly :D

A new hint system will be added too. How it'll work :
Instead of having the girl tells a random sentence each time you talk to her, the message will only be changed once or twice a day, divided between trivial and hints messages. When one of the girl gives you a hint, it'll concern where you should go to trigger her event. She'll need to be ready for the event (meaning the lock icon need to appear when you try to train her) and then, the hint will be added to your hint page so you can keep track of all the hints you've found and for each obedience levels. You'll also have hints on where they live and with whom which will be used later for the date system.

Last edited:

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Glorious. Now I need to find a time capsule...

apachesp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe i'm the only one that can't find how to check the Girls Status?, dont know the levels

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Use your glasses in Travel mode (Right click to switch mode) and move the glasses above the girl's head. You'll see the two bars.

Takohead

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Glad you decided to switch focus to Glassix,

Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Do you plan on releasing the update during next week sometime?

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It should be ready either tomorrow or after tomorrow.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Going to start autoreloading the page soon I guess...

But seriously, really looking forward to the next update.

leyasu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a walkthrough? i am so confused with the game atm