What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon SIM Active [Gaweb Studio] [Completed] Glassix

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [v0.1] Glassix

@boberz : Strange, there shouldn't be any compatibility issue with XO. The only requirement for the game is to have the latest version of DirectXweb, which is packaged in any default DirectX installer. You have an installer to in the game folder if needed (directxweb). Maybe try to launch it, but if it says you already have the latest version, then I'm afraid I can't troubleshot your issue.
Will download 0.2 and try it then :)
[edit] sadly still crashes at start

Last edited:
OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [v0.2] Glassix

I'm running into a bug where right clicking doesn't bring the glasses up. The only way I have to use them is to open the help menu, then close it. Doing this gives me the glasses, and also spawns Kana in to the room for some reason (this also seems like a bug).

Also I'd appreciate being able to name the player character, but I understand that's a personal thing, so whatever.
Are you sure it's not Rin who appears in the room ? When do you try to activate the glasses, time and location if possible ?

For the hero's name, it's kinda more work to make it editable. Maybe in future version indeed !

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i find this kind funny using illusion sexy peach poser and try make money from it, i dont think illusion gona be happy about it. i dont really care most illusion game sux, so many hentai game are now days damn boring.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Are you sure it's not Rin who appears in the room ? When do you try to activate the glasses, time and location if possible ?
You are correct, it is Rin that appears, my apologies.

As for activating the glasses, I can't get them to work with right click anywhere, at any time. To give a quick example I restarted the game, - Day 2 06:33, home Toilets with Kana - right clicking does nothing. Going to Home 2F - Hall B (outside the toilets) 06:34, with no-one else there - right clicking still does nothing. As I said, I can't seem to get them to work anywhere.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You are correct, it is Rin that appears, my apologies.

As for activating the glasses, I can't get them to work with right click anywhere, at any time. To give a quick example I restarted the game, - Day 2 06:33, home Toilets with Kana - right clicking does nothing. Going to Home 2F - Hall B (outside the toilets) 06:34, with no-one else there - right clicking still does nothing. As I said, I can't seem to get them to work anywhere.
Got it ! A few other players encountered the same problem. There must be a bad condition somewhere in my code, I'll correct it asap !

i find this kind funny using illusion sexy peach poser and try make money from it, i dont think illusion gona be happy about it. i dont really care most illusion game sux, so many hentai game are now days damn boring.
As Donaj88 said, the game is entirely free, no Patreon needed to get the latest version.

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A thing that I found interesting are the option
- TALK: +1 affection
- FOLLOW: + 1 obedience
- HANDJOB: +1 affection/obedience

this way in one day, using all the options, you can raise both affection and obbedience of 2 but only if you use all the options.
Just one thing... the other options must increase the stats of 1 or max 2 points otherwise in short time a player reach the max without problem like in a speedrun gameplay without really "savoring" the game

the only negative things I found are:
- in the protagonist's classroom when there are 4 girls, 1 go in the back and the player must take one on the center, say follow, then go out and go back inside for interact with the other girl in the center (this because the ones that follow are always in the side of the screen) so I think this need a solution because as player I found this as a pain
- go to school without using the subway ask too much time for me, instead take 120 minutes, its need low it at least of 20 minutes (from 120 to 100), this way a player have other time for do what want
- as someone else said, be forced to go to bed after the 21 its a pain so why don't you make a wait button that have the same function? I tried and found that you are never tired and can walk around limitless, this way you can be in a place at the right moment or start from the house normally

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A thing that I found interesting are the option
- TALK: +1 affection
- FOLLOW: + 1 obedience
- HANDJOB: +1 affection/obedience

this way in one day, using all the options, you can raise both affection and obbedience of 2 but only if you use all the options.
Just one thing... the other options must increase the stats of 1 or max 2 points otherwise in short time a player reach the max without problem like in a speedrun gameplay without really "savoring" the game

the only negative things I found are:
- in the protagonist's classroom when there are 4 girls, 1 go in the back and the player must take one on the center, say follow, then go out and go back inside for interact with the other girl in the center (this because the ones that follow are always in the side of the screen) so I think this need a solution because as player I found this as a pain
- go to school without using the subway ask too much time for me, instead take 120 minutes, its need low it at least of 20 minutes (from 120 to 100), this way a player have other time for do what want
- as someone else said, be forced to go to bed after the 21 its a pain so why don't you make a wait button that have the same function? I tried and found that you are never tired and can walk around limitless, this way you can be in a place at the right moment or start from the house normally
Well, I don't really mind speed runs since I'm kind of a speed runner when I play other games too :D However, I plan to add more daily events to get more points anyway but you'll only gain 1 point each time, even higher level action.
The idea is to make lvl 1 easy to reach with 10 points, then 25 for lvl 2, then 50 for level 3 and 100 for level 4. Difficulty increases with level.

As for the bugs, I'll check the one with the 4 girls in the classroom. For the sleep problem actually, you can just wait 8 hours if you want it's the same. I guess I'll add a quick event to go back home.

arcangel069

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I don't really mind speed runs since I'm kind of a speed runner when I play other games too :D However, I plan to add more daily events to get more points anyway but you'll only gain 1 point each time, even higher level action.
The idea is to make lvl 1 easy to reach with 10 points, then 25 for lvl 2, then 50 for level 3 and 100 for level 4. Difficulty increases with level.

As for the bugs, I'll check the one with the 4 girls in the classroom. For the sleep problem actually, you can just wait 8 hours if you want it's the same. I guess I'll add a quick event to go back home.
i like the game, i'm waiting a new version.

i want level up the girls, :D

i would like repeat the events.

mom's event: the second massage appear or it's blocked? (if it didn't blocked, i need help).

Do you add the same event at the morning to go school but an the evening and go to home? work it.

Please add a button to exit in time pass. in 0.2 if you have the mistake to push f3 you can't exit, the player is owned.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i like the game, i'm waiting a new version.

i want level up the girls, :D

i would like repeat the events.

mom's event: the second massage appear or it's blocked? (if it didn't blocked, i need help).

Do you add the same event at the morning to go school but an the evening and go to home? work it.

Please add a button to exit in time pass. in 0.2 if you have the mistake to push f3 you can't exit, the player is owned.
No obedience event level 2 yet

Events will be repeatable in next version as well as the event to go back home after school and the exit option in wait mode, other players had the same problem lol :D

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there a rough time frame each month that you plan on releases? Can't wait until the next one.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm currently updating my other hentai game and should be done this week-end. Then I'll update Glassix and should before the end of the month.
I'd like to release at least one update for each game monthly. But maybe that would be too much with the time I can spend on it. I'll see how it'll work for this month :)

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Any updates on either of your games? Excited to see what you have in store.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was updating my other game and now resume work on Glassix. I should be done with next version for next week.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What do you plan on adding to this next version of Glassix?

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, I'm currently focusing on the game content, not the story at the moment.

First, I'll add a new underwear layer in x-ray mode so the players can choose what they want to see (and with a later update, the underwear see-through mode will have to be unlocked in the story).
I'm also adding several H scene variations depending on the girl's current outfit and location (so no more school outfit scene when the girl was in casual outfit). Moreover, those scenes will now vary depending on the girls kink and previous obedience events. So for example, H massage scenes for teacher and mom, handjobs practice for the classmates and so on...

Those scenes will also include chains where you'll be able to trigger several positions if her obedience is high enough between each scene. With this update, it'll be limited to the first phase since only obedience level 1 is accessible, but it's preparation for the future update which will include the level 2 obedience events.

I'm also adding the toilets + bath scenes for all girls so you can enjoy stalking them in such places :D

Oh, and the girl's daily talk will also include more hints on where and when you'll find their obedience event to help players since a lot of you were quite lost about it.

And of course, a few more bug corrections.

Humlebien

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Moreover, those scenes will now vary depending on the girls kink and previous obedience events. So for example, H massage scenes for teacher and mom, handjobs practice for the classmates and so on...

I'm also adding the toilets + bath scenes for all girls so you can enjoy stalking them in such places :D

Oh, and the girl's daily talk will also include more hints on where and when you'll find their obedience event to help players since a lot of you were quite lost about it.
Everything a man was looking for. Really enjoy the game.
Question though: You got anything planned to put some variety into the "obedience grind"? Maybe based on where you take them? (Even though they only follow you a short way)

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This game has any events ?

1st day after getting the glasses I used (run after father) bumped into Rin, and .... Thats pretty much all events I saw.

Arround 8 Am I walked entire school every floor - found nothing.

Add some "quest log" or something so we know where should we go to find events - with so many locations in game finding random events that happen at specific times is IMPOSSIBLE.

PS. Strange ... At first time after bumping to Rin I didnt get ANY choice and game skiped into free roam mode, just game passed without any events. Started 2nd time and I got 2 dialogs choices and I follow the scripted events forcing me to go to school etc. Weird.

PS2. Anyone could plz make a scene list ? I dont mind the spoilers ... but at least tell us what we should look for.

Last edited:
OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Everything a man was looking for. Really enjoy the game.
Question though: You got anything planned to put some variety into the "obedience grind"? Maybe based on where you take them? (Even though they only follow you a short way)
Indeed, more is planned and depending on the location of course.

About the girls follow distance, it depends on their obedience level. At level 0, they follow you for 5min, level 1 for 30min, lvl 2 for 1h, lvl 3 for 5h and lvl 4 for 12h.

For the grind, new options will be added at low level to add variety and at higher level, you'll have more options to choose from so it should be less repetitive. But you'll still have to train them which will take time.

This game has any events ?

1st day after getting the glasses I used (run after father) bumped into Rin, and .... Thats pretty much all events I saw.

Arround 8 Am I walked entire school every floor - found nothing.

Add some "quest log" or something so we know where should we go to find events - with so many locations in game finding random events that happen at specific times is IMPOSSIBLE.

PS. Strange ... At first time after bumping to Rin I didnt get ANY choice and game skiped into free roam mode, just game passed without any events. Started 2nd time and I got 2 dialogs choices and I follow the scripted events forcing me to go to school etc. Weird.

PS2. Anyone could plz make a scene list ? I dont mind the spoilers ... but at least tell us what we should look for.
Currently, only day 1 has the story events then starting day 2, you are in free roam and the only events available there in the current version are the obedience events for each girl. So you need to make them follow you once a day until they reach 10 points then check the map for the golden start which indicates the obedience event.

I do understand the need for a log or something similar. I was planning to add more dialog hints with the girl to make it more interactive.

For Rin's bug, are you sure you went into free roam mode ? Basically during this event, you have 2 choices : either embarrass yourself by asking he to kiss you, which will make her ignore you and you'll have to go alone to the school, but you still stay in story mode, or you can ask her to be friend and she'll introduce you to her friend Ayumi and you go together to school. Maybe you confused the 1 possibility with free roam ? When you reach the classroom, both cases should trigger the first day of class with the teacher.
In case it's not a bug, when did the free roam kicked in ? Right after the bump ? Or after the x-ray tutorial maybe ?

For the scenes list, check this :

Day 1 :
- Sister in toilet
- In dining room, sister panty shot if you argue with her
- Rin meeting in subway : if you try to be friend, panty shot before reaching the classroom
- After class : Teacher in toilet
- At home in the evening : Mother bath

You'll only meet 5 girls during day 1. To meet the 3 others, you need to trigger some events in free roam :
- Hikari : Go to class once
- Principal : Go to class after day 2
- Rin's mother : Meet her in streetA at 5PM on Tuesday

Starting day 2, you'll have to train the girl for 10 points of obedience then trigger their obedience level 1 event :
- Mother : Bathroom 10PM
- Sister : Her room 6PM during week (not week-end)
- Rin : Art classroom 5PM during week
- Ayumi : Storage room by the school pool at 5PM30 during week
- Teacher : School infirmary 5PM during week
- Principal : Her office from 11AM to 1PM during week-end
- Hikari : Her room 5PM on week-end
- Rin's mom : her studyroom 5PM or 6PM during week

To access the principal/Hikari's mansion, you'll need to get the principal obedience level to 1 first (so you need to unlock the principal before you can unlock Hikari).

Hope that helps.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

For Rin's bug, are you sure you went into free roam mode ? Basically during this event, you have 2 choices : either embarrass yourself by asking he to kiss you, which will make her ignore you and you'll have to go alone to the school, but you still stay in story mode, or you can ask her to be friend and she'll introduce you to her friend Ayumi and you go together to school. Maybe you confused the 1 possibility with free roam ? When you reach the classroom, both cases should trigger the first day of class with the teacher.
In case it's not a bug, when did the free roam kicked in ? Right after the bump ? Or after the x-ray tutorial maybe ?
After the tutorial - I guess I was pressing F buttons in the wrong moment and it might bug that way.

Anyway thx for answers - Game looks promising and it nice to have somethinig more than another RPG Maker game ;]

Maybe you could script more "events" like shool day ? Like each day you will have dinner when they speak a little ?
It would be nice to ask friends to stay at your house too.