What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ GIMANJYO] ぎまんじょ MAGIC -destination of heat- RE137265 RJ137265

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: ke避難所 MAGIC - destination of heat -

This has come up on dlsite's "announce" list with demo attached:

Not sure what's new in this demo version, though. 3 gameover scenes when losing to specific enemies, it seems.

Tentative release date mid-july. Choo-choo, all aboard the hype train!
1 New scene (with the roper pods, not sure how to trigger it yet though), voices, and more clothing damage. I want to adapt my translation to the new demo, but my version of wolf editor is bugged all to shit somehow, and the forum where it was hosted for download has vanished. Shit.

I'll see what I can manage regardless.

EDIT 1: Mangled a solution to the Wolf Editor issue. That said, wow, Ke really went through and changed a lot. Some of Sarah's data is in the game now, I don't know if she's officially playable, but I can maybe edit her in. Will convert for an English translation first, then edit Sara in as playable and see if it breaks the game.

EDIT 2: After some testing, it looks like it's not my copy of Wolf Editor, but the game itself. There's something in the data files that keeps the editor from opening it properly, so it causes slight corruption, like a really annoying DRM (perhaps the ever suspicious 'EncodedIconList.xxxxx' is responsible). I'll keep messing with it and see if I can get it working properly. Seriously annoying, though, this game is the reason I ended up learning how to use Wolf Editor.

EDIT 3: I'm gradually working around these new issues, but here's something for everyone to play with in the meantime. It's a save file at the very, very beginning of the game, but with Sarah added to the party, and 3 swimsuits added to the inventory.

(Use either link, not both)
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!DE9BXKqI!RMUWCsQYdo6mZs8V5D6A2kY-SVeUsn_CMv14WHNi3V8
Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qc7voi4kfw8y4fy/SaveData02.sav
-Because I had to tweak some things on the first map to make these changes, the game will throw you an error about the map being changed every time you enter (including when loading the save). This shouldn't affect anything else, though.
-Sarah is fully functional in battle, including costumes, status effects, and so on. However, she has no participation in dialogue or scenes, and has very few skills.
-Having access to a third character for this portion of the game makes it much easier, because it spreads enemy attacks out a bit while your characters regen MP. However, using the swimsuits will offset this because they actually lower your defense. They also change your characters' appearance in battle, and are programmed to take visual damage!

Last edited:

zchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game has just been released on dlsite here:

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

Damn, and I still haven't completely worked around this encoding for translating it. I'll keep hammering away at it, hopefully I'll manage to get it soon so everyone can play the game in English.

Not that I'm upset the game is out, I've been impatiently waiting for this since it was first revealed.

OP
Zabz

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Unfortunately i still can't buy off of jp dlsite. Though, good luck with the translations! Hopefully he'll release on eng dlsite so I can support.

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

I've started translation work on the full version of the game. Notably, whatever issue I was having with demo seems to have sorted itself out in the full version. This is fantastic news for those of you wanting an English translation. I'll try to have skills and items done by the end of the day. I will be translating the story and subevents as well, but expect that to take more time (should be no surprise there).

And please note that translating character names will be one of the last things I do; their English equivalents are obvious, since they are all katakana anyway, but the game pulls references by reading the actual name (セレナ), rather than it's variable ID (CNG:0:0), so if I change the names, I have to dig through the event database and change every single instance of the name manually. I'm just saying this now in case anyone asks why I didn't translate something so obvious.

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score

I've started translation work on the full version of the game. Notably, whatever issue I was having with demo seems to have sorted itself out in the full version. This is fantastic news for those of you wanting an English translation. I'll try to have skills and items done by the end of the day. I will be translating the story and subevents as well, but expect that to take more time (should be no surprise there).

And please note that translating character names will be one of the last things I do; their English equivalents are obvious, since they are all katakana anyway, but the game pulls references by reading the actual name (セレナ), rather than it's variable ID (CNG:0:0), so if I change the names, I have to dig through the event database and change every single instance of the name manually. I'm just saying this now in case anyone asks why I didn't translate something so obvious.
You are awesome and I love you. No homo.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Did i miss links somewhere? I have been eyeing this game up for a while now. I know it is out, but.. lazy I guess.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did i miss links somewhere? I have been eyeing this game up for a while now. I know it is out, but.. lazy I guess.
To answer your question this game has already been leaked out in the net, should be easy to find it.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Where do I go after I kill the giant spider? Feels like I've scoured the whole map.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One of the down ladders goes deeper into the mine.

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

So people are playing this, awesome. And a big thanks for no one posting links on the forum. Ke is probably watching this thread (they already knew about it when I talked to them before), so no links, please.

I'm almost done with a partial. Skills, items, equipment are all done, as are the first few tutorials, and basically everything that was in the first demo EXCEPT game over scenes (I'm retranslating for accuracy, and Game Over events are wordy). I'm currently digging through the common event database to edit a few final, basic things before I release a partial, but it should hopefully be done in a few hours.

EDIT: Partial translation is done! I wanted to make sure I had the settings and options menu translated just in case, and I just wrapped that up. The question now is how to provide it. Sharing a full copy of the game is out of the question for reasons mentioned above, but if I just provide a translated data file (Option A), it still requires the full game to play it. Alternatively, because the full data file is so large (from pictures, music, and voices), I can provide only the folders that have changes (Option B), making it a much smaller download, but it would require users to extract the game's data file on their own and overwrite the files manually.

For now, Option A
Code:
#!WEcwwQqR!a3GMOP7FKZTJ8yUP-cFXICK7TdjjhjDra4DRIkQbDcs
Hope you 'Mega' enjoy the translation so far.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

So people are playing this, awesome. And a big thanks for no one posting links on the forum. Ke is probably watching this thread (they already knew about it when I talked to them before), so no links, please.

I'm almost done with a partial. Skills, items, equipment are all done, as are the first few tutorials, and basically everything that was in the first demo EXCEPT game over scenes (I'm retranslating for accuracy, and Game Over events are wordy). I'm currently digging through the common event database to edit a few final, basic things before I release a partial, but it should hopefully be done in a few hours.

EDIT: Partial translation is done! I wanted to make sure I had the settings and options menu translated just in case, and I just wrapped that up. The question now is how to provide it. Sharing a full copy of the game is out of the question for reasons mentioned above, but if I just provide a translated data file (Option A), it still requires the full game to play it. Alternatively, because the full data file is so large (from pictures, music, and voices), I can provide only the folders that have changes (Option B), making it a much smaller download, but it would require users to extract the game's data file on their own and overwrite the files manually.

For now, Option A
Code:
#!WEcwwQqR!a3GMOP7FKZTJ8yUP-cFXICK7TdjjhjDra4DRIkQbDcs
Hope you 'Mega' enjoy the translation so far.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does someone have a full gallery save?

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

Does someone have a full gallery save?
I might be able to hack one out quickly, but it's worth mentioning that the gallery only contains the CG images, you can't replay the actual events. There also seems to be a voice test hidden somewhere in the game? As well as a character gallery that lets you view the characters with different clothes/expressions/etc. I found traces of it in the code.

As far as the translation, I will work on basic translations of plot events for the time being. There are some puzzles in the second chunk of the dungeon, and it would really help to know how to actually progress, so I'm working on stuff like that first. Other incidental scenes (such as the ones that occur after the first big boss) I'll try to do too so players can have an idea of what's going on. I'll try to finish up the second major dungeon section and post it by sometime tomorrow (along with several fixes/corrections/additions to the first part).

EDIT: Current Translation Status --v
Items - 99%
Skills - 99%
Equipment - 99%
Enemies - 60% (done, but many need to be retranslated)
Battle Messages - 80%
Map Names - 99%
CG Gallery - 45% (still missing the most important part, the hints)
Story - ~30%(?)
Extra Conversations - <10%
Misc - <10%

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can someone change [Incomplete] word at title thread ...
it's misleading since the game already fully released ...
(probably still have few updates tough)

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i lost after i got the 4th character need help.
3th girl is a ninja girl
4th is a slime gril (cannot use item )
after the spider boss i think u need to go more
deep inside to fight another boss super hard if ur under level can 1 hit KO ur character ( my character level 13 on both )
this game system i have trouble with a few:
1) how to see the cloth damage
2) cannot see the will power (MP) left
3) No "H" picture on the character when being hit by grapple attacks. SUPER :(

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't help but notice this game's scenes are R15 at most. I've been defeated by at least 10 different monsters and yet to see a tit.

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

I can't help but notice this game's scenes are R15 at most. I've been defeated by at least 10 different monsters and yet to see a tit.
I knew from early on that there was no penetration (shown, some implied), but didn't realize that there isn't even much nudity. The characters never part with their panties, but you can see them topless if you unequip all their armor, or use the lens of truth.

No "H" picture on the character when being hit by grapple attacks
This is a huge loss in my opinion, as well. There's a status effect dedicated to being captured by tentacles, but no image for it. A shame.

Speaking of status effects, the sticky effect is basically a slow petrify. Scary.

Translation progress (plot spoilers, beware)
Finished translating events for the first trial, working on the second one and Axis' events now. once I finish it, I'll put up a new patch that includes other fixes. There will probably be another patch after that which has the completed story events, and then one final patch that has everything I could find and translate.

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

Translation progress
I think I'll just put this off for now until you finish that. You seem to be working at an ungodly speed anyways.

If I can't fap to it, maybe I'll play it for the story? Who knows.