What's new

SIM NTR [GoldenBoy] NTR Densetsu/NTR Legend (RJ295125)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So something I spot that was skeptical at first (first work, nothing on author's ci-en)
Tried the demo + saw the promo video, figured it's got potentials even if it looks to be a fairly short game, and it's coming out on the 31st July, so why not.

Plot: A lady is in need of money for her upcoming wedding anniversary.
Then she saw her neighbor looking troubled about the garbages.
Having confident in her cleaning ability, she offer to do some cleaning for him for a pay.
Alas, he (you) is a gal-o known as family destroyer/The Disaster, and will be having some fun with this.

Control is all mouse clicks, left for interactions right clicks for moving cameras, mousewheeel to zoom. In specific minigame the clicks might be different.

The general gameplay is you will want to use the Shoot 'app' on your phone to make garbages (spam click to reduce the stress buildup from doing so, up to 3 stacks of trash can be gathered in your house) and call the wife over to pay her to clean and molest her during it.
You click the door to your room to go work (in the trial only the work of discerning baby chicks by their gender (left click female, right click male, or red/blue if you don't want to pay much attention)
There's stress bar that if it hit max you get game over.

Once you call the wife over (only possible during morning/mid day in trial, though the periods of the day might be more relevant in the full game) you can click on her to pick the cleaning task.
During the cleaning phase, you do thinks that raise blue and pink bar. Avoid maxing out blue (wait and it'll go down), max out pink to make her climax.
Once you've made her climax once, you can go into H mode. During this you want to move the heart on the slider so that the heart remains pink.

There's a few other stuffs implied but not available in the trial like online shopping, possibly for food (you can eat food from your fridge to reduce stress)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just finished the demo, and I can't wait for this to come out. The only gripe I have is just how easily it seems she falls. Also hoping they do some voyeur stuff with the fact that she's your next door neighbor and you can see the lights are on in their apartment at night but meh, that seems more like a Netorare thing then a Netori one.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Just finished the demo, and I can't wait for this to come out. The only gripe I have is just how easily it seems she falls.
Huh? I mean, she keeps coming back after the first time. Even if she was the most naive and gullible person ever, if she wasn't looking for it from the beginning she wouldn't have come back after the second time at most. Like, she could just find another way to make the money she doesn't absolutely need. Hell she's basically prostituting herself, right? Just very poorly.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Just finished the demo, and I can't wait for this to come out. The only gripe I have is just how easily it seems she falls. Also hoping they do some voyeur stuff with the fact that she's your next door neighbor and you can see the lights are on in their apartment at night but meh, that seems more like a Netorare thing then a Netori one.
Well, since the POV character is the guy doing it, it's Netori.

At the end of the promo you can see the husband in fetal position, THAT one is Netorare.

Of course some author like Mijiishi (Amor Academy author) go nuts with it and his new game (there was torrent of the ci-en support trial awhile back) have MC that is 'NTR-focused incubus' who's ok with all form of it (netori, netorare, netorase)

Huh? I mean, she keeps coming back after the first time. Even if she was the most naive and gullible person ever, if she wasn't looking for it from the beginning she wouldn't have come back after the second time at most. Like, she could just find another way to make the money she doesn't absolutely need. Hell she's basically prostituting herself, right? Just very poorly.
There's no conversation so we don't know the context of it all.
Maybe he took some materials for blackmail to keep her quiet/ensure she keep coming and of course keep paying her to 'keep his promise'
Maybe in the full game you won't be able to initiate H mode right away and she's just one of those 'too desperately need money that would endure working at 'black company'' type (which frankly is also starting point for some shounen protagonist that takes some shady job to earn money for his family or whatever...)

All we know is there's ahegao at the end of this.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I'm just going by the plot you gave in the OP. Though I seldom find myself willing to allow NTR logic to fly so I'd definitely nitpick it either way.

Tewi

Reputation score
To be fair, you have to turn off your brain for most NTR content, it's very rare to find NTR material without extremely stupid logic/characters.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
To be fair, you have to turn off your brain for most NTR content, it's very rare to find NTR material without extremely stupid logic/characters.
Sad yet true.

Well, since the POV character is the guy doing it, it's Netori.

At the end of the promo you can see the husband in fetal position, THAT one is Netorare.
lol Yeah, no worries I'm well aware of that. I'll change part of what I said to make it easier to understand.

*skipping the first part*, but meh voyeurism seems more like a netorare thing and this game is netori.

Heroines in NTR games....usually aren't the brightest. Also as lazycat pointed out, we really don't have any context outside what was side in OP. Fair as we know Day 1 could very well be the first day she started cleaning in MC's apartment. But at the same time, you could very well be right also because we have no context and she using cleaning his apartment for money as an excuse.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
lol Yeah, no worries I'm well aware of that. I'll change part of what I said to make it easier to understand.

*skipping the first part*, but meh voyeurism seems more like a netorare thing and this game is netori.
Ok, I see what you mean.

As for seeing the light out on the veranda - One of the option you have when heading out is to go to the room next door with a disclaimer of going when nobody's around, so that's probably the indicator. (not available in trial ofc)
At the very least it'll probably be how you plant the recordings of your conquest for the husband to fetal position over.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Boo, just bought Hentai Labyrinth earlier so can't buy this one yet.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to H-games.

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how to place the 30K camera/get the third option to enter the other house? Apparently you need a key but i can't seem to get it.

Captain Nein

Reputation score
Anyone know how to place the 30K camera/get the third option to enter the other house? Apparently you need a key but i can't seem to get it.
The author said on his Cien that you have to feed the cat 5 times.

hp_surfer

Reputation score
Finally found the Key. Feed the Cat outside 5 times in the morning

*edit* For nobody to "be at home" you have to call her over, then go to her place

Last edited:

Wass122

Reputation score
hey, is there supposed an ending on day 31? it doesnt do anything and im already past that day 1596189218260.png

Karagee

Reputation score
hey, is there supposed an ending on day 31? it doesnt do anything and im already past that dayView attachment 33748
tbh it seems the dev hasn't put any ending yet. He's planning to put more content per update based on his ci-en.

1. Game optimization
2. Addition of sex position (SM system, outdoor system, new play)
3. Costume addition
4. Event that uses the concept of next door
5. New character addition

looking at the game rn is like beta version lol.
bugs everywhere, like that meter for example, the choice for delivering the vid to her husband or not (it still will be delivered even if you choose not to. so beware!)

tip: if you spam the cat location in the morning you can double feed it. (Saves time)

Last edited:

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
so what the use of camera?
press it didnt do anything
its just said suspicious camera?

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Glad to know this game is unfinished, cuz it's bugged like hell. And I'm waiting for an "It's not your kid" ending. :devilish:

wonderer

Lurker
Reputation score
so what the use of camera?
press it didnt do anything
its just said suspicious camera?
When you go out in the balcony you will some times find a cat, you talk to it 1 time per day and finally it will give a key. That key is the woman's house door. You call her in your house and then must leave from your own house(while the wife is there) and the 3rd option(picture with a married couple) will be available. You go to her house, use your phone to install the camera application. In that way you will spy on them. As for the rest , well see it for yourself

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
tbh it seems the dev hasn't put any ending yet. He's planning to put more content per update based on his ci-en.

1. Game optimization
2. Addition of sex position (SM system, outdoor system, new play)
3. Costume addition
4. Event that uses the concept of next door
5. New character addition

looking at the game rn is like beta version lol.
bugs everywhere, like that meter for example, the choice for delivering the vid to her husband or not (it still will be delivered even if you choose not to. so beware!)

tip: if you spam the cat location in the morning you can double feed it. (Saves time)
Honestly I can really tell it's unfinished/beta phase, because I also managed to both "reset" my progression, as in-game day count progresson as well as the stress bar progression, which I'm guessing the max level (for now unless the developer adds more) is 265, mine got stuck at 220. When I wasn't really looking ended up restarting the game but when I loaded, and saved, ended up now "reseting" the day and stress bar back to 1 and 100 respectively. The other bug is apparently (and probably some here may have found this) you can get softlocked during the sex scenes, once you "fail" to either progress enough and satisfy her during the actual sex scenes, either the game doesn't progress naturally, or just loops, and in one said loop I managed to keep climaxing on the wife over and over, and then I got softlocked/stuck without any way to end the scene just in a constant loop of cum animation. I really like this game however though, hopefully those improvements can come soon.