What's new

SIM NTR [GoldenBoy] NTR Densetsu/NTR Legend (RJ295125)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
The author expect the next content update to be done around next week.

The 2 main things will include are:
Husband masturbating (you know that cliche with NTR)
Having sex next door (i.e. in her house)

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sounds like he added the ability to do the normal sex scenes except in the husband's apartment along with some other scenes

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I was able to go into the neighbor's apartment and have sex with the wife, and I have seen the husband masturbating to the sex video he received.

But the developer blog has a scene with the wife having sex with the protagonist in her apartment with the husband sleeping at the table, and that event I don't know how to activate.

Edit: It seems ver 1.4.18 was bugged, the author is sorry about the problem and will upload ver 1.4.19 with bug fixes soonish, if I read correctly.

Last edited:

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sounds like 1.4.18 has some game breaking bugs due to the wrong files getting uploaded

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I was able to go into the neighbor's apartment and have sex with the wife, and I have seen the husband masturbating to the sex video he received.

But the developer blog has a scene with the wife having sex with the protagonist in her apartment with the husband sleeping at the table, and that event I don't know how to activate.

Edit: It seems ver 1.4.18 was bugged, the author is sorry about the problem and will upload ver 1.4.19 with bug fixes soonish, if I read correctly.
I don't have the new version,but from the ci-en
check the night shop, there should be sleeping pills you can buy

if you go to the balcony in the evening/night, you should find the husband there sometimes, talk to him enough time and he'll invite you over (so similar to the cat for house key)

umemaro1989

Reputation score
Finally I figure out how to trigger the new version's content.First you need to go to the sextoy shop to buy the sleeping pills,and you need to chat with the husband at balcony when dinner time,repeat after about 3 times, the husband will invent you to visit their home,and you can put the pill into his beer.ENJOY IT,YOU CAN UNLOCK 5 NEW WILD POSITIONS.

tama

Reputation score
Finally I figure out how to trigger the new version's content.First you need to go to the sextoy shop to buy the sleeping pills,and you need to chat with the husband at balcony when dinner time,repeat after about 3 times, the husband will invent you to visit their home,and you can put the pill into his beer.ENJOY IT,YOU CAN UNLOCK 5 NEW WILD POSITIONS.
Can you please share your save sir?

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Welp, it seems ver 1.4.19 has another set of bugs, my decorations are all misplaced in the air around the neighbor's apartment or the empty space outside the apartments.
AND the smartphone lost the spy camera function.

The poor developer must have panicked and tried to release a fix in a hurry.
He should take some time to update the game in peace...

MrGhostRaider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It seems the bugs are caused by the saves from previous versions. So delete all the saves (if possible entire folder on AppData) then start the v19. I can confirm spy camera works without any issue on v19.

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The dev uploaded a save on ci-en which has everything unlocked and the wife at max level up to the point just before the new content so I just used that instead, although it seems like the "send camera footage" option wasn't working/enabled despite owning the camera

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
After sending the tape, it seems the neighbor husband knows who is fucking his wife.
I called her one night and he could be seen masturbating while close to the wall to hear his wife having sex.

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That was one of the new scenes added with the new update, previous to the patch when you sent him the video he'd just despair whilst watching the video. I dunno how you actually send the video using his ci-en save though, clicking the bag by the tv in your room doesn't do anything any more, and I can't really be bothered to make a new save since I can't cheat engine the money

4y33m

Reputation score
I can't cheat engine the money
You could open your save file with notepad and edit the money.
Just ctrl+f and search "Coin" and edit the amount
You could also edit amount of food you have and items you have but items are a bit trickier to edit since some of them is weirdly named.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Author seems to be asking for costumes suggestions in the comment section on Ci-en.
Also, a version 1.4.20 was released with small fixes and corrections.

exgearspark

Reputation score
small note when you buy the sleeping pills and then need to talk to the husband on the blue third bar of the day you can force him into the balcony by calling the wife and then hitting the go home button this places them in new positions repeat until he's not in the room check balcony repeat 3 more times done.