What's new

SIM NTR [GoldenBoy] NTR Densetsu/NTR Legend (RJ295125)

MrGhostRaider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
small note when you buy the sleeping pills and then need to talk to the husband on the blue third bar of the day you can force him into the balcony by calling the wife and then hitting the go home button this places them in new positions repeat until he's not in the room check balcony repeat 3 more times done.
Actually there's even a simple method to do this. Clicking on your TV (turning off then on) will change their positions.

sadose

Reputation score
So the new version only includes languages and bug fixes? 1.5.21

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Based on his patch notes yes, he's still finishing off his new content

tama

Reputation score
can someone share a recent save ? mine is alll buggy with the new update

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Dunno if it's because I got a save from an old version, but cheat engine don't work anymore to cheat the money (well, it's a pain to farm money for the new stuff like all the clothes and hell delivery...)

mdaemon555

Reputation score
Dunno if it's because I got a save from an old version, but cheat engine don't work anymore to cheat the money (well, it's a pain to farm money for the new stuff like all the clothes and hell delivery...)
Just edit save file using notepad

can someone share a recent save ? mine is alll buggy with the new update

Attachments

TheAsternak

Reputation score
Is anyone else able to access other costume items? New hair or apps?

Also, how do you send over the video? I seem to have a way to do that on my phone.

wolfwolf117

Reputation score
i cant seem to do anything after i get invited over to the neighbors. like i can kinda do stuff there but cant control speed and after its over and back at my apartment i cant click anything

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So there's an update from the author after so long.

tl;dr are:
1. COVID happened and left him in state where he couldn't work on the game.
2. The next, likely final, update of the game should come out by the end of the year, and will include
Outdoor, SM, and Pregnancy

Rotua40

Reputation score
So there's an update from the author after so long.

tl;dr are:
1. COVID happened and left him in state where he couldn't work on the game.
2. The next, likely final, update of the game should come out by the end of the year, and will include
Outdoor, SM, and Pregnancy
Man, it's already a year already 😅 i almost forgot this game and finally there is a good news.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Help! I can't load any save file
Either a compatibility problem with save from older version, or language setting problem (messed up folder / file name for exemple), or you got some folder on "read only" mode

whatthe...

Reputation score
Either a compatibility problem with save from older version, or language setting problem (messed up folder / file name for exemple), or you got some folder on "read only" mode
how can i fix it

Last edited by a moderator:

Bryanis

Reputation score
how can i fix it
That depend on the problem.

If it's a compatibility from a previous version save... you can't. It mean that the change in version is breaking the older version save. You can either play with it and suffer from bug or delete the save folder.
Read only problem is easy : select the game folder => right click=> property => make sure the "read only" case is unchecked.
Language problem... well there many tutorial online but simply put, go to the computer properties and setting => regional setting => there a section called "unicode" in there, switch it to "Japanese". End of story. Of course, if the language has caused the file name to be messed up, you'll have to get a new version of the game with the unicode set to Japanese so that when you uncompress the archive, the name aren't messed up this time.

JulianFoxy

Reputation score
Okay this is weird or am I missing something ?
I can't go to the Hair/Skin/Accessory Tabs at the Succubus store's Costume vending machine to buy some, it's always stuck on the Cloth section and the other tabs don't respond no matter how many time I click on them...
Ver. 2.6.27 btw

Rotua40

Reputation score
Here is an update since October to December (MTL)
[Outdoor]
It is set in a park, and what you can enjoy depends on the time of day.

New part-time job

1 type of H mini game (based on numerical core level)

Easter Egg (related to adding gallery mode)

Sub heroine

Add special position

[SM]
It is a secret social club that you can enter if you qualify at a suspicious store (planned after the ending)

1 type of H mini game (assistant rank base)

Sub heroine

Special position added * (main)

[ending]
I would like to prepare two endings, the pure love route and the NTR route.
Pregnancy status that can be played after the ending will be added.

[others]
-Add toilet
image-800-2.jpg
--Addition of veranda position
--Added NPC to teach truck delivery related skills
--Added H scene of suspicious shop owner
--Add skin and hair

Currently developing content related to "outdoors"
Graphic resources are almost complete.
Until now, I've spent a lot of time preparing graphics and modifying existing code to plan the system, but personally this is the most difficult part, so I think it will be a little easier in the future.

Sub heroine
image-800.jpg
I used to call it a sub heroine, but it's actually a lot of characters that you can easily enjoy.
But I'm planning to make it quite H, so please look forward to it!
image-800-1.jpg
Such a man will also appear, but don't worry!
He is just a former truck driver who uses tremendous techniques.
He is currently working on cleaning the city.
You can learn truck driving skills from him and send more people to another world.

stablechaos

Reputation score
Okay this is weird or am I missing something ?
I can't go to the Hair/Skin/Accessory Tabs at the Succubus store's Costume vending machine to buy some, it's always stuck on the Cloth section and the other tabs don't respond no matter how many time I click on them...
Ver. 2.6.27 btw
I have the same issue, on the latest version and don't have any hiar, accessory, or skin customization options at all. I'm under the impression they're supposed to be in the game. Is there any way to fix this?

blerghit

Reputation score
In where chang their positions, in my house? or in the neighboor's house?
While you are at your house in evening (3rd time slot) you can change your neighbours position by clicking your TV.
This allows you to go talk to the guy at the balcony, after you do this a few times he invites you over.
If you have sedatives bought, you can drug him and have sex with her in front of him.

Also, if you want to see the bonus from delivery job, do park cleaning a few times, allows you to buy bonuses to delivery job.
Theres 2 scenes for the delivery job bonus, you just need to get enough score.

anyone know what i need to do to get her preggo? H-status says shes fetrilized.
And if the gallery mode is already in?

I can't go to the Hair/Skin/Accessory Tabs at the Succubus store's Costume vending machine
I have the same issue
I believe that happens if you load a old save.
Thats what happened to me, got tired of grinding, saw that old saves still existed, loaded, and no more hair/accessory etc.

Last edited: