What's new

Grain of Sand (Garran)

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Grain of Sand (Garran)

Well so far this should be easy. As long as she doesn't do something hard I'll be fine. Wonder what she'll do if I win though?

He had to consider though, what things she was speaking about. "Well that's easy. Your a sphinx. Right?"

I hope so... I hate trick questions and riddles.

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The girl giggles, flipping in midair, planting a paw on the ground to perform a handstand while staring at Garran, "You ham! That is what I am! Guess what I'm like, or take a hike!"

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dang, she's really athletic. As he watched her attractive figure, he blinked and realized what she had just said to him. She was pretty much giving him a second chance? Wait then how did he g-OH! Like, not... is. He hated riddles, little subtle hints always passed over his head, and this didn't seem to bode well for him.
"Your like a cat." Or a woman. Either should work though.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The sphinx flipped back to her feet, bouncing on her heels after landing. "Fair enough, but it'll get more rough!" She leaped from the stairs, spinning like a ball, before landing flat on her feet, only inches from Garran's face. "NOW! Riddle me this! Skin so smooth, it's meant to soothe! Boobs so nice, they can't help but entice! Pussy so firm, it extracts your sperm! Who am I?"

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upon being asked, he grew quite flustered, blushing a deep red. How could people ask a question so casually? He had met perverts and woman that were questionable in morals in his past, but the way she did it was just so out of place. Then again, he was questioning her approach on social interaction instead of questioning how it was possible at all for her to look like a cat. That shouldn't even exist. Or mummy woman. Unless he came across an insane asylum for Egypt.

Ugh, I keep trying to apply logic into a place that seems to have absolutely none whatsoever. Just don't let it break you. Seriously it's already been established nothing here is right at all. You could be in just a stupid... stupidly long an realistic feeling dream. No other expla- damnit stop doing that!

Luckily for him, he didn't have to think too long before he had an answer.
"A Woman."

What else could it be anyways?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Wrong!" the sphinx announced loudly, "The correct answer, was me!" she laughs, bouncing around on her feet, literally leaping from place to place around Garran, before suddenly landing on all fours, her feet and hands on the ground, with her butt high in the air. "You can't run! The fun has just begun!"

At her announcement, Garran would notice the ball of light suddenly descending upon him.

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He jumped back startled by her sudden outburst, and also disbelief in his answer being wrong.
"Wrong?! What do you mean wrong? That's a perfectly legit answer! You made a riddle with too many variable answers it can't really be considered a riddle at all! I call major bull on this!"

He had no reason to run, his answer was correct! She was cheating, and she knew it too. Garran wasn't a sore loser. He could handle losing at games as long as his opponents played by the rules. But always became furiously angry when the opponent cheated to win. This wasn't an exception. Whether or not she was truly cheating was beyond his understanding, be he was 95% sure of it.

"You need to come up with a reason why that was the only possible answer. Had you added cat like ears into the riddle, or tail so long, your answer would be perfectly suited for the riddle. You should lose by default."

Cheating bitch. Too many variables. Too open to too many possible correct answers. Bah, woman are always deceptive anyways, should of seen it coming. Probably should just move on.

Muttering under his breath, he walked towards the door leading out, pushing the woman aside hard. He figured he should address another thing that had bugged him during this whole encounter.
"And stop speaking in rhyme, it's not cute. It's incredibly stupid."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pushed aside, the sphinx leaned her body back, catching herself with her front paws as she flipped, before bouncing right back at Garran, slamming her cat feet against his side, knocking him down. "You shouldn't be mean to girls! You give them love, and lots of pearls! If you're so mad, I know what will make you glad! Fuck my butt! I'll be your slut!" she announced to him, laughing gleefully as Garran tried to look for a door that wasn't there.

Suddenly, the ball of light struck it's target, but it wasn't Garran. It was the sphinx! She gave out a cry as the light enveloped her. "Nooo! Why! He failed to answer the riddle! How did I lose!?"

A loud, feminine, mature, booming voice came over the room, "You did cheat. Even though he was in fact, wrong, you were wrong as well. The correct answer was a sexy woman, a detail he did not catch onto, and a detail you assumed only belonged to yourself. Enjoy her, human, while she lasts." the voice chuckled.

The next moment following, the sphinx was in a pouncing position, her pussy clearly leaking like crazy, and a wild look in her eyes. She leaped at him, knocking him down if he got up, and pinning him down. Mewling, she started rubbing her crotch along his pants, trying to get him hard, acting on pure, sexual instinct.

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Coming up in front of the 'door' he pushed against it to reveal it was actually quite solid. Upon further inspection, it seemed to be one of those ancient Egyptian drawings. Coincidently from a distance it seemed like the closest thing to a door."Oh now that's a dirty trick..."

The girl suddenly screamed out, he twirled around seeing the big ball of light earlier smashing into her, and a strange voice in the air soon followed afterwards. He could only wonder what the hell was going on. But before he could try to think of where an exit, the woman had tackled him onto the floor.

She was already rubbing her pussy on his crotch, soaking his pants wet with her juices. It was highly arousing, he had to admit being totally dominated by this woman, but somehow the look in her eyes had made him very uneasy. Still, his cock grew hard and erect from her assault to his groin. "Um m-m-m-m-m-miss? Are you ok? Your starting to really freak me out!"
Holy shit her eyes, her face, she's going to tear me apart!!

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The now crazed sphinx angles her legs up, pulling at Garran's pants with her claws, and yanking them downwards, trying to get them low enough so that his cock would appear to her. Getting aggrevated, she leaped up with her lower body, and used both feet to grab hold, and yank his pants down. Moaning with delight, she hurriedly positioned herself, before throwing her paws around him, her nails clinging to his flesh, pinching him as her pussy enveloped his cock.

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As she pulled his pants down, he couldn't resist the amazing hardon he was getting from her aggressiveness. She was taking control and making sure that he knew it... there would be nothing he could do. Despite that, he couldn't help but protest before the inevitable.

"M-miss! I don't even know your name! Why not introduce yourse-llllllllaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!" He didn't even get to finish his sentence as she lowered herself onto his shaft, glistening with her wet juices already flowing down his cock. He couldn't even move his shoulders, the woman pinning him down hard to the ground like he was a simple toy for a cat!

Oh damn... she so damn tight! I almost jizzed right then and there! But if I don't satisfy her she'll probably tear my throat out and eat me or something! I can't do anything about it, so I might as well enjoy it and make her pleased with me.

Reaching up to her tits he squeezed them hard, feeling the flesh in his palms and massaging into them. He continues with wisting her nipples with his fingers tightly and pulling them towards him.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Slamming up and down violently, her tongue panted with exertion from the force of her sexual assault. "SHUT UP!" she shouted at him angrily, moaning with a mix of pleasure and pain as her tits were squeezed, seeming to enjoy both feelings. Wrapping her arms around the back of his head, she yanked him up to lock him between her average sized breasts. Meanwhile, she grinded her hips in gyrating circles, bending his length around inside of her, to add further torture to his sexual experiences, and to let the tenderized meat that was his crotch relax for a moment.

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Soon, his mind didn't care what was happening. He had lost himself in sexual bliss to the feline woman.

As she pressed his face to her chest, he turned his head to the side to lick one of her tits. He continued to grab and pull on the nub of the other one as his tongue trailed around her nipple in a circular motion, before finally latching onto it with his mouth, sucking and biting hard as he felt himself grow hotter beneath her. Ever moan she let out only made him hotter for her. The way she was moving her hips, he groaned out loud muffled against her breast. His hand wandered from her tit to your bottom, squeezing tightly and encouraging her to go as long as she wished. This was pure bliss, this was better then the mummies. She was actually moaning and telling him things. Just her telling him to shut up was hot, being commanded like a dog.

He started to thrust upwards into her while she gyrated, making him only moan louder against her tits. He could feel himself leaking inside her, ready to blow his entire load into her dripping pussy. Parting his lips from her tit, he was able to breath out, "M-m-more please.. I'm gonna cum.. I'm gonna cum soon." Biting back down on her tit, he played around with her nub with this tongue and teeth, nipping gently as he pulled back his head. The loud smacking of wet flesh colliding started to echo throughout the whole room.

Wincing hard he bit his lip, trying not to cum. He wanted this to last as long as possible. The feeling of her pussy flesh wrapping around his cock and sliding along his length, the sweat of her body and the feel of her breasts, the moans she let out. It was all so good. His cock continued to slide inside her, the feeling of her wet juices drenching him as the muscles tightened around his cock. He wanted to explode!

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Spinx happily obliged, humping Garran faster, and harder. "Cum inside me!" she shouted. As he bit her tit, she growled passionately, digging her claws into his back enough to draw a little blood.

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(sorry I didn't have much to go off of, but I don't want to bore anybody reading this XD)

As her words screamed through his head, he finally let go of all his restraint pressing his waist to hers and holding it inside her, letting lose as he gasped out loud. He could feel himself shooting geyser's within the woman, filling her with his hot sticky substance as the excess cum started to dribble from the side of her thighs. While he continued to shoot multiple jet streams of seamen into the woman, he finally grabbed her head and pulled her in for a deep kiss, wrapping his tongue around hers and pulling it into his own mouth. He couldn't help but spank her ass while he filled her, each time impacting upon her flesh would send him over the edge more. The feeling of her flesh gripping his member and milking him for all his seed was too fantastic to pull out from, her contractions massaging and squeezing his cock.

After a long kiss, he pulled from her lips to upon this woman's face, which now looked quite beautiful at a second glance. Was he always confusing his lust with actual feelings? Then again he had felt the same as those mummies had continued to please him. It was most likely lust that was always took over, his brain probably just enjoying the sheer bliss of sexual release. Just watching her tits bounce and hearing her orgasmic moans, her commanding words, it was all so perfect.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling a sense of pleasure from Garran's ejaculating cock, the sphinx let out an orgasmic moan as her pussy erupted with his cum inside of it. With her magic induced lust having obtained what it was after, she collapsed over forward, landing on top of Garran, seeming to pass out on the spot. From her throat, Garran would feel a small purr of satisfaction. And from a bit further away, he'd feel a tingling sensation, before the door he sought out suddenly started to open...

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He collapses on the floor, tired from his exhausting ordeal. The woman apparently must of been even more exhausted, she seemed to be sleeping right on top of him, totally zonked out.

A feeling of deja vu came over him as he now started to pull his pants up, having removed himself from underneath the cat woman."This is the second time I've had to pull my pants up after somebody else taking them down in the same day... "

Looking up from his hands as he zipped his jeans up, he saw the door that had opened. "I freaking knew there was a door here!"He had remembered all the sudden about the voice that had come out of nowhere, possibly from that ball of light earlier.

Looking up in the air, he shouted "Hey! Is this some sort of sick joke or something? I mean I appreciate the loving, but what the hell is going on?" Standing there for a moment or two without an answer, he sighed and went through the now open door....

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Walking through the stairs, Garran was greeted by a set of stairs that would lead straight to the top of the pyramid. Reaching a final door, the thick, wall-like entrance drew upwards as he neared it, beholding a sight of a luxurious... Bedroom. Indeed, the entire room seemed fitted for the comfort of a royal. The bed was hidden slightly in gold laced curtains, and the sheets were woven with the finest silk, enough room on the mattress to support half a dozen people. The rug in the center of the room looked welcoming, to the point of seeming comfortable to sleep, or of course, fuck on. It was woven with a strange, black fur, like animal hair, in a fine circle in the middle of the room.

But opposite the door, on a throne made nearly entirely of gold, with red silk seating, rested the owner of this exquisite room. The Anubis herself. A pair of sharp, triangular dog ears rising from her head branded her as the one and only. Her golden staff held two scales, a symbol of calculation, and balance, which was held by one of her large paws, covered in black fur from the elbow down. She stood up on her paws, which also took place of her feet, her tan body perking with excitement at the sight of the man who proved he could endure enough sex to satisfy her completely. Her black, fluffy tail wagging as a sign of this, while her red eyed gaze and smile complimented it.

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(I'm assuming she's naked by the description you gave.)

Upon entering the room, his jaw opened wide in wonder and awe. This place was absolutely gorgeous! It's like he had finally stumbled upon a the hidden sanctuary of one of the Egyptian kings of the past thousands of years ago. Yet there was no dust, nothing was dirty! It was all maintained and clean!

Look at all this stuff! I could make a fortune! All this gold, fine tapestry, must be be billions of dollars worth here! I just need to find a way to get out and I'll just record where I found this! It will be- oh?

The sight of the woman immediately interrupted his thoughts. Not a women, a goddess. Despite being what appeared to be half dog or something, everything else about her was perfect. He could almost feel those eyes staring straight through him. Was this the person he needed to talk to enable to find his way back home? But for the first time here he actually wanted to make a good impression on this women. The others were very cute, but he only saw them to be sexually desirable, not much else. But this woman, the way she looked, her aura so to speak, she seemed intelligent, regal and just ravishing. How things have worked out so far, it could be magic or just some other trick or something, but could already tell he was starting to get feelings for her.

Approaching slowly, he tried to keep his eyes off of her perfect body. He didn't want her to think he was just looking at her with only sex in his mind. He had to keep eye contact. He struggled, but eventually was able to look up from her body and began to speak looking directly at her face.

"Ex-excuse me. I was wondering, I've been trying to find my way back home, but I've been locked up here. I was told by others along the w-way that the only place to go was up to the top, and this seems to be it. C-could you help me? I'd greatly appreciate it if you would Miss.. well.. your highness. You appear to be of royalty. I'm Garran. I apologize, b-but I don't know your name or your political status within this area."

Twiddling his thumbs he glanced away briefly with slight flush, but was able to bring back his nerve again and glance back towards her. Remember her having some sort of royalty he gave a small bow of respect.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The canine ears of the tan woman perked at Garran as he talked, yet she still approached him, eye neutral as they observed him. Reaching the stuttering man, she cooed, wrapping an arm around his shoulders as she stood to his side, turning her head to look at him, "Of course, Garry," she addressed him by her nickname for him, "You can stay here, until this whole mess of your's is sorted out... With me," she said suggestively, making sure to make as much body contact as possible, her hips to his.

"I'm known as the pharaoh of this pyramid, and you can call me as such. Please," she gestured to her bed invitingly, "Relax..."