Grain of Sand (Garran)

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Grain of Sand (Garran)

"It's Garran, but thank you for you kindness, Pharaoh."

Taming his thoughts became even more difficult the closer she got. She was pharaoh though, and heck, if he was royalty himself he'd walk around in his boxers all day. More comfortable.
Taking up her offer, he seated himself on the edge of the bed, thinking desperately on any kind of subject.

Come on you moron. Think of something!
He thought of something alright, sucking on her perk tits, squeezing that tight ass with his hands, making her scream in org-
No not that! Something else! Something that doesn't make you seem like a pervert! Jeez!

"Your very beautiful Pharaoh, but I um, well I've noticed alot of strange things here and I was wondering if you were like, half jackal or something. You know, cause you have the tail and all. Not something I've ever seen before, except for a tail on the cat girl but I'd never saw a person like her before either. And the mummies, that was another weird thing. N-Not that I'm criticizing your tomb or anything! Just alot of stuff here that is kinda throwing me off balance.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sitting next to him on the bed, so close that her naked thigh touched against him, she casually placed her arm on his back, smiling at him directly, both her face, and her eyes focused on him. "All things here are natural, do not fear my domain and it's inhabitants. Most importantly, do not fear me." she told him, giggling.

Reaching both her hands up, gripping his shoulders in as light a hold as she could manage, the dark skinned Pharaoh encouraged him back with a slight nudge. "Come, lay down," she invited him with a coo, "as you seem quite tense. I'd like to help relax your body with my gentle touch."

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He could only accept her offer. He pretty much knew what was about to happen now, though he probably should of caught onto that the moment he entered the room. Still, he was trapped but by a lovely woman. So he might as well enjoy it.

Closing his eyes, he let her lie him down on his back, finally glad to be able to be resting on a bed instead of the cold hard ground he was forced to mate on with the other woman in this pyramid. He didn't say a word, more he just let out a light sigh as he felt her hands squeezing her shoulder. It was finally nice to feel a gentle touch. Finally resting his head down upon the pillow of the bed, he let out a small mumble.
"Mmm ok.... Thank you.."
It's obvious she wants to sleep with you. Your pretty damn exhausted though so you might as well be co-operative with her.
Sliding his shirt off, he was already growing hard underneath his pants, her beautiful figure dazzling his imagination.
"It's nice to finally be treated like a person instead of a forcefully being raped." He said, blushing deep red at her naked figure.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The pharaoh leaned forward, her large breasts flattening against his chest, stiff nipples poking his skin as she smiled at him, blushing and gasping as she felt his erection poke her hip. "Don't get me wrong," she warned him, but in a kind tone, "I decided that you were going to be mine, long before you decided to accept my affections. You're simply making this easier for me."

With that, she leaned her head forward, past his cheek, before suddenly taking his earlobe into her mouth, trapping it between her lips, sucking on it, and licking it with her tongue, much like the dog that her ears and fluffy tail represented. The very same tail began to wag back and forth as she let loose her affections on his ear, her paws holding his head and chest in place, so that he couldn't escape even if he wanted to.

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait what? She DECIDED, BEFORE Iaccepted her? Like the moment I entered the room? Or has she been watching me the whole time? Come to think of it, when that cat woman attacked me, the voice from the bright light seemed awfully familiar and close to this woman's. But you can't force a pers-

He shivered intensely from the feeling of her tongue on his skin, his hands roaming her bare back and trailing his fingertips along her spine slowly. Glancing down he noticed something constantly wagging out of his peripheral vision.

Is that.. a tail? Like a dog tail?
His thoughts however were interrupted by the attention of this woman. His left hand lowered to her bottom, squeezing the flesh tightly and tilting his head to the side, licking her neck in return as saliva shined in the light.

"I'm n-not sure wouldn't accept a woman like you." His stuttering wasn't out of nervousness, despite that being a little, but more out of just how fast his heart was pumping, his body heating up as he felt her perky tits press against him. Though another thought did pop up into his head, he spoke without thinking as he had a hard time controlling his mind at the moment.
"Wait... when you said.. 'make you mine', you meant like.. keep me?"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her back arched like a bow when his hands slid down her back, enjoying even the slightest sensation on her body. While almost hypnotized with the act of sucking on his ear, her lips suddenly drew back when one of his hands groped her firm bottom, his fingers easily squishing the flesh of her rear. Positioning her head in front of his, her tongue stuck out a little as she panted like a canine in heat, her dark red eyes focused on his face, and her mouth curved a little into a smile.

"The moment you trespassed on my territory, there was no turning back." Her smile widened, while her paw left his head, to slide down and touch the tent in his pants, "This dick," she directed at it with a rubbing gesture, stimulating his manhood, "is my dick now. You will give it to me when it pleases me. In return, I'll take you into my care. We will leave the pyramid together, and travel towards Atlantis, where one of the Bishops will announce our marriage."

Using her speech as a means of distraction, Garran would suddenly realize that his pants had become undone, and his erection was released to the open air. Pushing against his chest with her paws, she rose her body up. Pushing his length down with her crotch, he'd feel her wet, slippery folds slide a little against his length. With narrowed eyes, and a small, dominant smile, she looked happy to be holding her newfound mate down on her bed.

"Unlike others, I do not eat a male's seed for nutrients, nor do I absorb their souls. But..." she let out a lustful hum, "My lust is just as insatiable as a succubus from Hell. Just cumming once will not be enough."

She plants her feet on the bed, her legs spread wide apart, showing every aspect of the front of her body to Garran as she raises a little, letting his length back up, to point right at her entrance, as if driven by a hidden instinct to do as it's new owner commands. "I..." She moans, the lips of her womanhood pushing down, and swallowing Garran inside her warm, wet body, squeezing down on him, demanding his seed.

She grins widely, her tan cheeks flushed, "I want it all~"

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He was only able to stutter out a couple words before she had him inside her.
"M-m-marriage?!" Thoughts went through his head like lighting, but wasn't fast enough to think too much.
Wait marriage!? Shouldn't we get to know eachother first or at least go out on a date or-
That's as far as they got though, as she might as well claimed his soul the moment she lowered herself down upon him. Thought process and logical reasoning became nothing as it was all vanishing and being pushed back into the deepest part of his mind, almost as if his willpower was suddenly thrown down into the deepest well.

It became obvious she did have powers, but those far surpassing anything he thought possible, as his only desire was to please her and only her. He'd do whatever it took just to make her moan like that again, thrusting up inside her without objection. She was a whole different type of woman, her insides gripped and squeezed him like his cock was being juiced of all it's worth. The warmth and heat surrounding him almost makes him cum already, she felt that amazing. But he couldn't, no matter how much he wanted to fill her up.

The way she demanded, the way she conquered and claimed him, he wanted to be her property. A willing tool for his Pharaoh to use at her slightest whim. Had he been drugged? Brainwashed? A magic spell cast on him? A curse? Whatever it was, it was the most potent thing he'd been under the influence of. Just watching her wet slit drip over his cock brought orgasmic pleasure to him. She had put a leash onto his willpower and mind, tugging it to her as he continued to thrust frantically. If she was a dog in heat, he was now beast willing to oblige fully. His mind wouldn't allow him sensual pleasure, he had to cum NOW. But no matter how hard he tried, no matter how he tried to angle himself into her shifting his hips a bit, he couldn't do it. But why?! Why couldn't he explode his seed into her hot pussy? It hurt so much holding it inside, like a cork had been pushed onto a bottle and refused to pop, keeping the pressure and liquids stuck inside as it only continued to produce more and more inside him.

He was already starting to pant and sweat in such little time, this was obviously not normal for a guy, no matter how horny he was at the time. His hands squeezed her ass tightly, gripping and tugging her down as he continued to rise and pound up into her hole.

OH HELL! Please let it out! I'll beg, anything! Just please let me cum! I'll fuck again after this, but I need to cum now!
His body would most likely remain hard even if he did cum inside her, whatever magic this was most likely could maintain such a state. But a thought did finally occur to him through his twisted haze of lust and desire.
She.. said she owns me now. Like I'm her pet. Do I.. have to ask? Do have to ask to let myself go? No matter how foolish the ideas were that popped into his head, he was eager to try anything. He finally regained control of his lips and tongue, forming words he never believed would ever be said.

"M-m-mistress Pharaoh... p-please I need to cum! His sanity only briefly awoke soon after those words.
Mistress? Isn't that something a slave would say??

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A pleasure that became so powerful, it turned into pain washed over Garran several times. He could actually feel himself trying to cum inside of her, but with each attempt, he felt as if her squeezing pussy was actually stopping his semen's ejaculation. Looking down closely at his length, it wasn't just the muscles of her body doing this. At the base of his penis, he saw strange, Egyptian runes circling around his length like a ring. Every single attempt to fertilize her with his seed was blocked by that strange barrier she placed upon him, preventing him from releasing too early.

Her expression became more and more heated with each moment Garran's pleasure ventured further into the realm of torture. Her tongue flopping out of her mouth, her half closed eyes remained perfectly focused on his suffering expression. Out in the open, her tongue shook up and down as she panted like a canine, her brown cheeks tinting red, while the round of her irresistible ass rippled with each strike against his crotch. She sucked on him with an incredible lack of mercy for his condition, and at the same time, prevented what she was attempting to drain from him from being released.

"Not yet...!" she moaned loudly, followed with what sounded like light laughing amidst her passionate heaves of breath. "I'm almost ready to cum... Endure it, for just a little longer."

But that didn't seem possible. Garran's testicles were already throbbing, over and over again to the point of becoming painful, while constantly trying to pump his seed out of his body. It was quickly driving Garran mad. All his willpower became focused completely on ejaculating. It was almost survival instinct, because the sensation was so great, he felt tricked into thinking he was about to die. Purely on a level beyond his own feelings, and control, the pain became too great. His vision went white, and a sudden feeling of release ripped through his lower half. His legs literally shot out straight as cum suddenly blasted from his cock, forcefully gushing like a small fountain into the Pharaoh's womb.

Pumping, and pumping, thick globs of Garran's almost 100% pure, concentrated cum filled the tan skinned Pharaoh immediately. Erupting from her lips around his cock, with nowhere else to go, his thick seed hardly even trailed down his length. Sticky, and thick, it coated along the round of her pink lips, only a single trail, guided by moisture, making it back down to his crotch.

If she could have been impregnated at all, Garran likely did so with the sheer amount of cum he released inside of her. But, rather than get mad, the pharaoh grinned slightly, leaning forward, sliding his length out of her in the process, flopping out with a pop, followed by the gloopie cum oozing out from her pink nether like a thick slime.

"How did you break my seal...?" she whispered to him with a giggle. Her face directly over his, the only other thing he'd see besides her eyes, lips, and face, was her perfect, brown breasts. "Under my magic, you must have wanted to cum inside me very badly."

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was it a nightmare? Or was it a fantasy dream finally fulfilled? He couldn't tell, it hurt so much but felt so good. All his senses, all his mind and soul poured into only one interest and desire. To cum inside this Pharaoh Goddess. Yet he couldn't. No matter how hard he tried, the heat inside his brain and groin screamed with both pain and pleasure, it had become a knotted hose as pressure only built more and more within making his body feel like it was going to erupt. If he didn't get release, he was...

I'm gonna die.

He had never heard of death by sex. Sounded more like a comedy skit to him, but here it was, taking place in his own body. Each time she bounced, each time her flesh rippled and surged pleasure around his cock, squeezing and embracing his meat into her, the urge filled more and more. He heard her say something, but at this point it didn't make any sense to him at all. Only one desire consumed him. He was vaguely aware that there was something on his member preventing him, shining glowing hieroglyphs. That was the cause of all his suffering and pleasure. If only it would.. if..

It was like a miracle, but it finally happened. He came into the goddess of a woman, his fluids eagerly geysering up into her cunt as he could feel his brain scream and melt in pleasure and pure bliss. No control over his voice, he continually screamed in blissful orgasm. All his senses blanked during this wonderful sensation, sight and hearing totally incapable of even functioning. It continued for what felt like days, but in reality only perhaps minutes? He couldn't tell. But finally.. it settled down. Sight and sound returned to his body, and he saw the beautiful goddess smiling down at him. Did.. did he please her? Had he fulfilled this woman's desires as well? But he was then asked a question that struck him in not only a hint of disappointed in himself for not lasting as long as she had wished, but also a bit of curiosity and disbelief.
"I... b-broke... your spell?" His mind couldn't think of anything more to say. It was still recovering from it's ordeal.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The pharaoh giggled, touching her forehead to his, while smiling at him. "Nevermind," she concluded following his question. "But, as my husband, you need to learn how to hold on longer, until I cum," she lectured him. And then, pressing her lips to his... He felt her moving again. Her lower half began to slip up and down his length, and even though he had gotten a little limp, her firm pussy made him fully erect again, even though it immensely hurt to be so erect after releasing so much sperm.

"I will test your limit," she whispered to him during her passionate grinding against him. "I've been starved for sex, for over a hundred years. Garran, I need your body to make up for every second I went horny, with no means of gratification," she told Garran as if it was the goal of his true destiny.

It was after her speech that the pain became unbearable. She did not seem to lose a little bit of stamina, as she began to ride him just as fast as she did before, perhaps even faster, using his cum as lubricant. And Garran would be able to feel his own cum rubbing along his length from inside of the pharaoh's pussy. Worse yet, her pussy could squeeze down on his pole as much as she pleased, without worry that she would have to stop her humping him.

The second time cumming came twice as fast, which seemed like an eternity of suffering. He likely wouldn't even be sure how he could cum, while under the feeling of so much pain. But no matter what he thought, a bolt of white lightning lashed across his vision, his ears hearing nothing but ringing, as the woman responsible was more than happy to use his dick for her own sexual satisfaction.

Not a moment later, did Garran's human limit reach it's peak, and he fell unconscious under the lecherous Egyptian god. Then, after a time that seemed to pass in the blink of an eye, Garran awoke, in the very same bed he was fucked in, under the covers, with the pharaoh's arm around his waist from behind. His whole body felt sore, but most of all his legs and dick.

"Good morning, my pet," she doted on him, her hand reaching around, to gently grip his cock, and give Garran a body cringing start upon the sensation of shock and pain ran through his body.

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He was so relieved that he came, now he couldn't do anything, he'd be able to rest. But the woman didn't allow that. No, she had just started. Before he had felt some pain, but the majority was pleasure, but what followed afterward...

"But, as my husband, you need to learn how to hold on longer, until I cum," she lectured him."I will test your limit," she whispered...

Fear struck his heart and mind as she somehow managed to make him erect within her once again. The blissful torture wasn't over. Before he was even able to scream as his cock grew rigid and stiff as steel, his vision whited out and intense pain scorched through his mind like a bullet. White fire burned throughout his entire body, ears ringing and screeching with intense volume of some indescribable voice. Maybe it was his own screaming, maybe it was the person inside of him thrashing and tearing itself apart, trying to reach whatever it was that dug into his soul by tearing the skin off and searching through the flesh and blood..... It never stopped, it couldn't stop, this was going to be eternity for him.

Suddenly, he opened his eyes. His body ached and moaned with exhaustion and pain. His mind continued to pound and ache. Upon seeing the place of extravagant riches of beauty and design, he silently shouted inside his mind, RUN! You have to get out! You're still here! That woman is still som-
"Good morning, my pet," a voice softly whispered into his ear, shattering his entire mind and causing his very soul to stiffen in fear. This woman had appeared warm and caring at first, but he must of missed something and let himself get suckered into this situation. Her hands clenched at his dick, which throbbed and ached with pain, the feeling shooting up his entire spine and reaching his brain with a terrible shock. He could hardly move, exhausted tired and broken. He put all the strength he could, just to plead for mercy.
"Please... don't kill me. No more...." Desperation wheezed through his words heavily.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her motions over his cock stopped, her tan face leaning over his shoulder to show him the frown of displeasure on her face, "Hm?" she hummed with surprise and irritation, "You're my husband-to-be, I have no use for you dead. Stop your nonsense, and wake up. We are going to depart for Atlantis soon." she said to Garran angrily, before lifting herself off of his back, and sitting up in the bed, before scooting off, walking nude to a triangular dresser of odd design. It appeared that desert folk enjoyed triangular shapes.

Taking a set of clothing, the pharaoh held her fresh clothing, minimal to say the least, a set of pants and a bra, as well as various ornate jewelry, into a room separate her bedroom, which was hidden behind a door that blended in with the wall perfectly, sliding upwards like a trap door to let her through. From behind the door, Garran could hear the sounds of water running, before realizing she was likely on her way to the bath...

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He watched as the woman who claimed to be his future wife vanish behind the wall.
"Figure of speech lady, no reason to get all huffy. I hope you can handle a jokester, otherwise I'll probably be pissing you off more often" Grumbling under his breath, quietly to himself.
Still, whatever you said pissed her off enough to keep her hands off of you for a couple seconds. She might of tried to jerk you off for 3 hours for all you know. And that would be great, if she'd let you only release. But she's a dominatrix or something. Now that I think about it, she was probably going easy on me. So then what is she like when she's unrestrained? He shivered at the thought, leaning over the side of his bed and picking up his clothes. At first he was surprised to find his shirt tattered and shredded, but he then remembered it getting ruined on his way up here.
That's right, this is my first day here really. And it's already gotten this crazy. Maybe instead of sailing I should of taken up running track instead. Ugh, stop whining. Look on the bright side, you got a Pharaoh, a royal Goddess that wants you. That probably makes you royalty or something. Slipping into his pants, he also remembered losing his shoes when he was running away from the zombies and mummies.
Come to think of it, what would she be royalty of anyways? There is only a desert here. Commanding an undead army is is cool and all, but Queen and King of sand just doesn't make sense. She's probably just some crazy lady who decided to call herself Pharaoh. Rushing water could be heard, and he assumed she was taking either a bath or shower. Then again a shower would be unlikely since he didn't see any indoor plumbing on his journey yet. Finally finished dressing, he lied back down on the bed. He obviously was going to have to wait.
Why Atlantis? Is that even possible? If it's the same one I'm thinking of, I can't exactly breath underwater lady. Then again maybe she has some sort of spell for that. Wonder how long it will take for her to bathe... Images started to weave into his mind, her luscious figure all wet and dripping with water. First he was aroused by thinking of this, but then he started to have a giggle fit.
Wonder if she smells like wet dog after this. Then another random thought, he was on a role today.
Wait, is she able to like make me one of her kind or something? Is that why we are going to Atlantis? Do they have something there that's going to change me for better or for worse? I hope it's not a brainwashing spell.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Soon returning with her royal attire on, meant to humble those who did not possess her status, and entice potential mates, the pharaoh looked upon Garran, who admittedly looked filthy after no bath. But the pharaoh seemed not to mind, even smiling at the sight of him, someone filthy, and lower than her. A man easily made into the dirt that caresses her feet on her journey.

"I hope you're ready to depart," she announced to him. "because we'll be leaving for the hideout of the Lascivious Clan. They'll rejoice when they learn that their queen has found a mate, who's life force will bring life back to the desert wastes." She told him with a passionate expression. And to correct any misconceptions, she rose a paw, "That doesn't mean you're going to die. It just means your soul, enslaved to me, will help restore my power."

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Glancing as she entered the room, he couldn't help admire how her form seemed to emerge from the hot steam that bellowed out of the bathing room. Almost like a goddess emerging from the clouds. She then spoke to him about what he assumed what immediate departure, from the way she spoke.

"Well I was actually waiting for you to leave the shower for my turn but if you want to leave right now, that's fine."
I smell like BO and sweat. Then again, it's not the worst. Plus we are going to Atlantis or something so it's underwater. Or at least find a lake I could briefly dive into.

He was surprised to hear her state that his energy was not only for her lusts and desires.
Well I'm on board for helping give life back to a place that's been long dead. I figured she was just horny as hell. Well probably is, but now it serves more purpose. She just had to clarify though that he wouldn't be dead after all that.
Trying to look serious, he gave a sarcastic "Ohhhhhhh ok I was worried there." Shrugging afterwards, he stood up and tried to dust himself off as best as he could. "But I am glad to know that I'll be helping you bring life back to the desert. I'm sure it was a beautiful place before.... whatever it was took it all away." In fact, what would life back to a desert even look like? He figured a desert was a desert, sand and that's pretty much it. So if he's bringing life back to it, is he just adding a couple cacti here and there with a tumble weed mixed every 5 miles spanning?

Of course there is more then that. It was hard for him to get out of this mood, being such a sarcastic asshole. He usually wasn't like this either. But in a way, he was making fun of his situation more then being sarcastic so this would be something he'd do, making light fun of a serious situation.
He glanced up, giving the pharaoh a questioning look. "What's this Lascivious Clan? Kinda an odd name. Lascivious means lewd and crude, wouldn't a clan want something like an honorable name or something?" He really did expect something of more royal or high stature clan name. Something filled with pride and honor, Sphinx of the Sands or something like that. Seems like everything about this place was sex, sex, sex. When that thought came do his mind, he raised a brow in question and pondering. That pretty much was the only thing that has been happening so far though, so he might be on to something. But surely nobody could base their entire lives on just sex. He wondered if the Pharaoh ever went out to see a movie or play or something.

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She gave him a frown, "Waiting for me?" she asked him, "You could have bathed with me. Or do you think I am ugly?" she asked him with a disgusted tone, truly seeming to believe that was what Garren thought of her, because he didn't join her. Further, she seemed to react less positively to his following words, as if he was saying nothing but the wrong things.

"Lascivious is one of the greatest compliments one can receive. There is a flaw in your perception of what is honorable if you do not understand that, by hearing their name, you are to immediately pay them the utmost respect. They are my most elite followers. Though their numbers do not extend beyond a hundred, the number of men they've defeated, and taken into their beds ranges beyond the thousands."

Raising her staff, and suddenly stepping into motion, the door that lead into her room slid open, allowing her, and Garren to walk past it as she continued to speak. "The fact that most cannot obtain more than one man, without being defeated by their technology, means that they are truly powerful warriors. Even humans such as yourself, with their latest toys, like their magic powered guns, cannot stand up to them. And by absorbing your soul, I'll see to it that the human race learns it's place as our slaves."

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ugly? Far from it. Scoffing out loud at her suggestion, he shook his head furiously. "Ugly!? Far from it! It's just proper respect for a man to allow a woman to bath and cleanse her body without the presence of a man to be perseveringly studying her the whole time and leave her to privacy." Why the hell would she think she was ugly? Honestly after what just happened, coming up with a conclusion like that just seems ludicrous.
He was, however, surprised about her explanation of the group.. or cult by how she explained it. It was becoming more and more obvious that he had gotten himself in big trouble.So I'm forced to marry a woman, that believes being a slut is one of the greatest honors? And on top of that, she leads an entire cult of them? She's talking to me like I'm dirt, that my opinion means nothing. What the hell is her problem? I would assume she had been in relationships before, and most likely if this is how she does things then eventually I can imagine the guy filing for divorce. Sure, she's hot as hell, but being treated like crap takes it's toll. Maybe she would stop later...
Continuing to listen to her speech and walking along side her, he pretty much skimmed over everything she said without paying any particular attention to her. She then said something that did stand out however, and turned his nonchalant attitude into a fearful state, like she was stating a dark premonition. "And by absorbing your soul, I'll see to it that the human race learns it's place as our slaves."
As they continued to walk, Garran then stood to a halt upon hearing those words, as she continued to walk forward ahead of him.

What? His head couldn't wrap around such a statement.This now just convinced him that this woman was just crazy, isolating herself and calling herself a queen in the desert. He called from behind her, stating in determination and a stern voice.
"Absorb my soul?! You think I actually would let you do that? I don't know what kind of hell voodoo magic you have, but a soul is something that can't be removed lady. I've been being nice and respectful, but if you plan on destroying my very willpower and everything that determines and defines who I am as a human being, respect is the LAST thing you are going to get, your "Highness"!" He emphasized Highness in a way that was clearly showing doubt of her genuinely holding such a status. An awkward silence echoed through the halls, and he was pretty sure he'd be torn apart by this woman, possibly killed. But if he was to have his very soul destroyed, then it would be better that way, right? He'd go to the afterlife. Yes, he believed in such things. But if his soul was absorbed? It would be forever captured and held by this... woman. Submissive in bed, maybe. Submitting his life? Never

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After stopping, the pharaoh turned to him, her disposition calm, but her eyes narrowed, like knives pointed in Garran's direction as he spoke his defiance to the woman.

"I've already absorbed your soul once. It's amusing that you believe you can prevent me from doing so a second time." she told him with her voice as calm as it always was, with the same haughty tone. "I was leaving enough strength in your body to properly follow me, but if you wish to challenge me to the bitter end, I can easily have to dragged along with me by your legs.

"You are to be my loyal husband. You have no free will. You have no chance to escape me. To my people, you shall be my trophy. To think that you meant anything more than that was truly the ludicrous idea."

She directed her staff at him, the room steadily growing dark, even with the torches lit, as if her power was sucking at the light itself, drawing the world into a black oblivion.

"Shall you walk beside me, or be dragged? If you disobey me, I'll rape you until you cannot move." she told him in a tone of utter seriousness. She truly looked about to leap upon him, and suck him dry.

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait.. she's already absorbed it? But.. I'm still fine. Does that mean she can't completely take it? Only part, until it possibly regenerates?

Her words were true, he could feel it in her stare. And what she said wasn't a threat... it was a promise. A part of him wanted to refuse, to show her he couldn't be so easily broken. But logic told him that doing so would only increase suffering and only cause damage to himself. This woman didn't want him to have any pride, any willpower or any thoughts of his own. And there wasn't a thing he could do.

As the room grew dark, he took a step back in fear for his life. She truly was powerful, she wasn't crazy. To her, he was only a worm she could crush whenever she pleased. But instead she had chosen him to be her husband, to let him live. No, the way she talking about him... he wasn't her husband. He was just her toy. An object, nothing more.

Staring at the woman, his fear turned into hate and contempt. His jaw hurt, clenched tightly and grinding his teeth as his mind struggled and did what it could from doing anything stupid. He wanted to tell her no. But if he wanted to live, he'd have to lie. Footsteps echoed as he took his spot beside her."Fine... I'll go with you."
But I'm not a trophy... You'll see.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her brow lowered, and she smiled with wicked content. Using her staff, she pushed the grip of it against him, like a bar, until Garran was shoved against the wall. Her paw placed against his shoulder, and forced him down, before she leaned over, and forced a dominant kiss onto his lips. Her tongue was invading his mouth in an instant, and she held him firmly against the wall, laughing through her occupied lips as she took a kiss from him.

Drawing back, the pharaoh stood tall over him, while her staff seemed to stay in place all on it's own, pinning him against the wall via some kind of magic. "Being my enslaved husband isn't such an ill fate. Cease your resistance, and devote your body and soul to me, and you'll be rewarded with pleasure, from your almighty goddess." she promised.

Her staff, in a split second, suddenly, and swiftly, flew through the air, landing in her paw, before she closed her black animal hand around it. "You will learn loyalty. You will learn obedience. And when the time comes, you will lead my armies. The humans will crumble when they see one of their own bringing their enslavement. Any unity the race of men will have collected in defiance, will shatter, as I make them my slaves."

The pharaoh laughed triumphantly. Walking down through her pyramid temple, the masonry of the fortification itself shifting, and changing to make her journey a swift one, the pharaoh and Garran were quickly outside, in the scorching heat of the desert. Awaiting them, was a grand seat befitting a ruler, with four mummies awaiting their master, next to grips that they would lift, and carry their ruler.

As well, a familiar Sphinx was waiting for her pharaoh as well. The feline made a bow to the pharaoh, clasping her paws in front of herself. "We are ready to make the journey, oh almighty goddess." she announced to her ruler.

The pharaoh nodded, before stepping forward, onto the platform, and taking her seat in the grand chair, made of rare material, and gold furnishing. The mummies began to reach for, and construct a 'roof' of sorts over the platform, so that the pharaoh was comfortable during the journey. Throughout the mummy's preparations, the giggling sphinx suddenly pushed Garran from behind, shoving him onto the platform, before following behind him.

"Take your places beside me." The pharaoh suddenly ordered the sphinx and Garran. Moving first, the sphinx giggled, before plopping herself down next to the pharaoh's throne. Both of them staring at Garran, they awaited him to do the same.

The pharaoh grinned, "Or would my future husband prefer to sit in my lap?" she inquired with lecherous intent.