What's new

RPG PUZ RPG Maker Loli [ぎゃらくしぃ☆うぉーず / Galaxy Wars] 魔界洞ルル・ファレア~倒して、犯して、嫁にする!~ / The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- (RE144613, RJ144613)

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Genre: Puzzle RPG
Features: Harem, Monster Girls, Defeat Sex, Pure(?) Love

Hundreds of years ago the demon world declared war on the human world, but the tide turned when a goddess sacrificed herself to create the Goddess Fragments, items which draw out the latent power in humans but are lethal to the touch for monsters.

With the war long ended, countless Goddess Fragments still litter the dungeon of Lulu Farea, the entryway to the demon world. Humans come in search of fame, fortune, and power, while monsters guard these divine items from would-be heroes to maintain the balance of power.

But Klurs has no interest in any of that! He's here for one thing and one thing only: "getting along" with tons of cute monster girls!

Lulu Farea is a puzzle RPG where each floor of the 60-floor dungeon is a brain-teaser. You're tasked with using your head to look for the most efficient way through each floor, defeating enemies through an automatic non-random combat system dependent on stats and picking up power-ups along the way.

Original OP:

Played the demo. Seems like a pretty good game. I also found a link but there is loli so PM only. The links can easily be found on so PMs aren't necessary. Though if you're really lazy I may or may not reupload on MEGA.

Last edited by a moderator:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 魔界洞ルル・ファレア~倒して、犯して、嫁にする!~ RJ144613

A fairly simple game but can get frustrating rather quickly.

Story-wise I chuckled a bit with how the demo end
After guy fooled slime girl into having sex with him.

She suddenly started talking, when he asked why she didn't say anything, her answer was "mommy told me not to talk to stranger"

The talk goes into a bit of how she kinda expect him to kill her since she's monster, and the guy goes NOPE.

It ends with her basically slide under his armor, becoming a slime armor for him and the two continues on like that.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This game is a nightmare... Holy... Got to Elf Girl, let's see how well I will keep on faring. Already wiped once.

Hajtand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you mean the one in the end you should grab every upgrade potion and level up your defence twice on the area. The price scales no matter what area you take them in, so you should ration them wisely. I took a single defence up in the first area and you HAVE to at least level it up twice in the second area. I took defence since that got the best value as it is. Save up on the gold keys. Getting to the middle of the area is very important.

*hint for the east (Japanese) area*
I can't clear the east area without the bonus from the middle of the key area (the one with the spike that goes down from the button in the second area (forest)). (sell some the valuable keys to get enough money, this upgrade is more important than money for your normal upgrade). Ps you can cheese the system a bit by using a temporary shield boost for the 300 shield requirement... it will drastically lower your shield and it can be put in minus, but the 300 extra defense more than makes up for it. The key to clearing that area, like many other areas is not being greedy for keys and rush to the level up potions. That means spending quite a few valueable keys to get their. Skips as many of the foes as possible while still getting as many level up potions as possible. I have cleared the area it is possible.

Does anyone know what the deal with the elf in the 2nd area (not boss?). It seems she is asking for an item or something, though AGTH doesn't work well with it. So I don't know what it is.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I give up. lol.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if the game is too hard small tip.

have since totally overcrowded with my gold, stock XD.

Key translucent also go some way ^^

OP
Sarav

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone found the third forest key? The hints for the first two keys are obvious but I can't figure out the third.

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone found the third forest key? The hints for the first two keys are obvious but I can't figure out the third.
Search for spaces that would actually be a waste of time for you, or those that you avoid purposely. You do subconsciously avoid these spaces even if you aren't paying attention. That's an additional hint, but check the spoiler if you want a better answer.

Forgot the exact floor, but in the graveyard area, search the space between the stairs when they are diagonally connected, as in one space up and one space to the right. It should be a space that's "stranded" between the stairs and the walls, since stepping there forces you to change floors on the next step.

Also, make sure to read/translate the text carefully when you talk to the elf, or you'll be searching a lot of floors for her.

If anyone has gotten the 1.11 version, please PM me. I'd rather play through it on normal than resort to cheat engine to make any progress past the 20th floor on "hard" difficulty.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I cant even get past the forest, I got to a point where i ran out of keys completely, literally nothing i could do. Enemies just dont drop enough money and it doesnt help that the inn keeps increasing in price.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Search for spaces that would actually be a waste of time for you, or those that you avoid purposely. You do subconsciously avoid these spaces even if you aren't paying attention. That's an additional hint, but check the spoiler if you want a better answer.
I would like to know more about the forest keys, I have gotten to the castle area without cheatengine on "hardmode". So I don't think she is neccesary, but it would still be neat to know what I need to do to get the dark skinned elf girl.

From your text I assume you need some hidden keys or something?

bigwakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just wonder too.......how to get the key for normal elf at resident area....

and btw that slime Quiz we need to put japan character to give correct answer?....

Note: I thought 1.1 already normal mode (not hard as 1.00 cuz u got bonus stuffs) so there is 1.11 too?

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would like to know more about the forest keys, I have gotten to the castle area without cheatengine on "hardmode". So I don't think she is neccesary, but it would still be neat to know what I need to do to get the dark skinned elf girl.

From your text I assume you need some hidden keys or something?
For the dark skinned elf girl, follow the old JRPG advice: Talk to everyone. Since the shop sells most of the plot items, you should consider buying everything, including the 16000g ticket that does something. Each item triggers an event or helps with an enemy, and one helps with the dark skinned elf. If you just want the answer, go with the spoiler below.
You need to keep buying from the shop until you get a magic bracelet, and then "identify" it in the light skinned elf's room. Afterwards, just fight the dark skinned elf and use it.
As for the keys, they're "traffic passes" or something needed to enter the light skinned elf's room. The green crystal at the door tells you where to find them, but the third hint is a bit vague, so I tried to make it fair by adding another part to the hint before spoiling the location. You won't find the passes before talking to the crystal though.

As for reaching the castle without cheating, congratulations. I could not get past the graveyard for the life of me, kept getting stuck without enough keys, stats, or gold. Even the developer considers the original game version to be "hard mode" though, since 1.1 adds a room to help you out and he mentions it in the update.

@Sonatafox
You need to focus on getting all the potions you can in the first area, and use the hearts strategically. If done right, you should only need to sleep at the inn twice for the first area, and never need to upgrade your stats. You will have to buy the silver key from the fairy at floor 9 though.

The forest though, you will have to upgrade your stats at least twice. I couldn't beat it without upgrading attack, since the boss ended up doing over 2.3k damage to me if I went with defense. There are enough keys in the forest, you just have to avoid opening any doors that can be bypassed after the floor with the stat shop, and do NOT open the doors the NPC that charges you to open them directly wants to open. She's part of an event in each area, up to the final castle area. Just pay her when you can, since opening her doors cancels her event.

That's how I got to the graveyard area at any rate, but the only suggestion I can make there is trying to beat the bosses as soon as you can, regardless of the keys. Their stat bonuses are really helpful.

@bigwakka
For the slime quiz, you need to know japanese to actually understand what the heck she wants. The cheap way through is to choose the first option twice though.

1.1 adds a room to help you with stats and such, and 1.11 is a small fix for that, something about the hint screens.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got by to the east area without sleeping and I changed my tactics a bit so I only upgraded once in each area as to keep the price down.

I don't know if I should make something of a walkthrough on how I got there if anyone would like some help. Should it be a step by step guide or more like hints and tips?

I'm very thankful for tip about the shop items... I really don't know what they do. After getting the item I presume resurects the man in area 2 I've been kind of a loss about what they do. It seemed like a money sink to me, so I didn't spend any more on it after that. I'll reconsider that now.

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Hajtand
For a walkthrough, it would probably need to be step by step, since a single mistake pretty much ends it. As for the item that resurrects the guy in area 2, you may want to reload a previous save. That medicine makes entering the dark elf's room MUCH easier, since you need to have less than 50 HP to enter.

@Etigoya
Thanks for the item list, I was wondering what some of them actually did.

Attached is a complete save file, in the recollection room at the end. Talking to the girls will tell you what you need to do for their scenes if you want to earn them yourself. In regards to the endings,
The endings are normal and true, where you only get true if you get the second scene with all the girls except the slime girl and the bosses from the prologue, buy all the items in the shop outside, then talk to the stat shop person on the 5th floor before fighting the boss on the 60th floor. If you get a scene before you even see the boss, you will get the true ending. Normal is if you don't do those things beforehand.

You can't see the endings from the recollection room, but they are definitely worth watching.

Attachments

Last edited:

Hajtand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the info about the shop items, I would never have guessed it myself. Added rep to the both of you.

I will begin on the walkthrough once I can incorporate the shop meta. The bonus from house of the zombie and mummy girl really helped out a lot and it changes how I'll play the game. Since I have to kind of restart for the 50hp potion and the dark elf girl. I can begin on the step by step guide for the first floor. Should I just make a post with the spoiler thingie in it? Or a seperate document?

Last edited:

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'd prefer an attachment or a link to it myself. You may need to reference screenshots for some of the instructions, and the game lets you take them with Print Screen. It drops the screenshots in the game folder, so they're easy to find as well. Now that I think about it, a picture guide per floor would probably work as well, since you can edit the screenshots easily with paint or a similar program.

As for the medicine, you don't need to restart to get in the dark elf's room. I played around with the dragons and ice golems in the castle area, and got my health to 40 with some hearts and small defense bonuses from the fifth floor stat shop. Definitely more complicated, but it's easier than doing everything over again.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Walkthrough for the first floor.

First off, buy the 3 shop items you won't get far without the weapons and the 3rd one will allow you to skip a rock. Saving you a lot of time and money in the end.

Hold shift to speed up combat.

B3:
Grab the keys open the door.
Fight the mouse and raven on the right path after you have opened the door. Get the potion.
Then go left and kill the slime and mouse to get the other potion.
Go down to the bottom of the floor and kill 1 of the slimes.
Then go up and to where you were and kill the slime next to the big heart.
Take the big heart and fight the red goblin. Then grab the little heart and go the bottom of the floor and kill the last to slimes to get the other little heart and some keys.
Then kill the raven and the mouse. Be cheeky and take the two attack upgrades from the other side where you don't have to fight.
Then go to the next floor.

B4:
Go to the right and open the door, take the two hearts and defense upgrade.
Fight the goblin and the slime to get the defense upgrade.
Fight the slime to get to the blue door and take the items.
Go out and proceed down the hallway, there is a mouse kill it and go to the reaper and fight it. Don't worry there is a heart hidden (somewhat) between them.
Destroy the rock and open the door on the left to get the attack upgrade and exit the floor.

B5:
Go to the left and before you fight the goblin open the yellow door right before it and grab the HP upgrade and small heart.
Then go to the next floor.

B6:
Take the first door to the north and kill the mouse to get the big heart and yellow key.
Go up to B5.

B5:
Open the door which leads to the shop and kill the two goblins.
Open the door to the upgradeshop and buy a +4 defense.
Kill the mouse to the left and the slime next to the fairy with the HP upgrade and take it.
Take the key and open the door to the little heart.
Go down to B6.

B6:
Just go to the right and kill the enemies standing in the way of the exit to B7.

B7:
Kill the mouse, the raven, and the slime. Take the key and use two yellow keys to get to the place with 3 yellow keys and 1 blue one.
Head all the way to B5 and take the one of the big hearts (and the keys) that were locked away in a blue door.
Go back to B7.
Open the yellow door on the right with the raven and blue key and kill the raven and take the key.
Use a blue key to get through and kill the reaper.
Open the door next to it for the upgrades.
Go to B5 and enter the room with the goblin and 3 upgrades (attack, defense, and health).
Take the last big heart of the floor in the upper left corner where you were earlier
Go to B3 and enter the rooms with the goblins and upgrades in them, it doesn't matter which of them you start with. Kill the raven guarding the 4 keys and take them.
Now head to B6 and open the door to the dinning room.
Go to the left and kill the two goblins so you can get the keys.
Get back up to B4 and open the blue door so you can enter two rooms, one with 2 yellow keys and the other has a grey key.
Go to the grey door and take the upgrades and keys.
Go back to the main hallway of the area. There are two paths requiring 3 yellow keys to proceed and skip the skeletons. Take the one on the left and kill the goblin. Then go the proceeding rooms for all the upgrades.
Go to B6 and kill the two reapers on the right of the dinning table.
Open the room with the raven and reaper in it, kill only the raven and take the defense upgrade. We are still 3 defense upgrades short of fighting the slime girl.
Kill the reaper and the ravens on the floor guarding an attack upgrade (killing red goblin only take 3 turns now instead of 4).
Go back to B7, kill the red goblin and exit the floor.

B8:
There is a girl on the right of the path. You can talk to her and she will unlock the 3 yellow doors. I let her, because... I dunno. It's just fun to do, plus you are a little short on keys ;)
The yellow door with the 2 yellow keys in it should be a no brainer.
Go over the bridge where you get to a T section.
Open the door to the south and take the upgrade but don't fight.
Go back to the T section and head to the east instead where, kill the goblin.
In the 4 way (on path blocked by a rock cross section go up.
Follow the path till you get defense upgrade.
As you are now you can defeat the dragons with full HP, but the losses are too big.
Head to B5 and kill the slimes and the mouse to get the yellow key.
Go to B4, In the middle there should be 2 skeletons. You could use a blue key to get the defense upgrade without fighting the skeletons. But the net loss compared to the HP you lose while also getting a little heart is not worth it. If you open the yellow door on the right the net loss will be 2HP (it doesn't count armor in the HP loss) -112+100+10=-2. So we do that and take the upgrade.
Go back to B8 and go to where we left off.
After the bridge you will be given a choice between two paths (or cheesing out with the use of a blue key, though it's not neccesary at this point and we want to get the slime girl).
Take the path to the south in the "circle" in the upper right corner (square, you know what I mean). We take this path because of the net loss where the red goblin is stronger than the grey one.
Take the key to the left and don't forget to take the defense upgrade before you attack the goblin (I sometimes forget it in the rush). Kill the goblin and take the upgrades.
Go to B6, take the path we have cleared on the right and kill the raven to get the key.
Proceed that way to the slime girl as to not use any other keys than the blue required to enter her lair?Swamp? Whatever. Hurray for 0 dmg, 30g, a hentai scene with a cute woman, and some extra shield. GO HENTAI ARMOR xD
Go to B3 and kill you way to the room with the skeleton, keys, and upgrades.
Go to B5 and kill the skeleton and dragon and take all the good stuff.
Go to B4 and open the door with the 2 mice and little heart and take it.
Kill you way on the left on the same floor to get access to some keys. Open the room with the HP upgrade and the other room with two yellow keys.
Go to B8 and go south from the first T section where you will fight 2 skeletons and a dragon. You don't need to waste 2 keys to skip this fight.

B9:
Go either left or right first and take all the upgrades, if you take all the upgrades from one side you will have enough attack power for the next skeleton fight to only deal 48dmg which will be absorbed by the 55 armor.
Go back to B8 and fight your way to the little heart.
Go to B6, fight the bird and take the little heart.
Take the grey key in B7 using a blue key.
Go back to B9 buy, fight the boss, and win.

End of Area 1. No sleep, only using 1 bought upgrade.

That took way longer to write than I thought. Especially since I took an attack upgrade in the wrong order after having wrote all the instructions for the earlier run (Not the run I have written here)... failing in the end by a measly 26 hp.

Though it works if you do what I have written. The earlier remark was just about a failed run, not about these instructions.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry I didn't see your earlier post, I forgot to update it. I can make it an attachment if you want.

If you are in doubt about anything regarding the instructions I can make a screenshot of it.

Good idea about the screenshot way instructions. I will consider it if people seem to have trouble.

Should I also go more in depth about my reason for doing things? I was constantly tipping between pure technical instructions or more telling.

Last edited:

TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So is this game really that hard? Or is it the gameplay mechanics?

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Hatjand
It works, but you need to make the floor numbers a bit clearer, so when you start backtracking and going between floors, you don't accidentally clear the wrong floor or get lost. Maybe have all backtracking floors be separated like you did for the first time your reach the floors, to be clearer, but a number in parenthesis like (3) for the third time you go there or something, to keep track of where you are in the walkthrough. As for the stats, you don't need to include them since following the walkthrough should always leave you with the same amount at any given point. The commentary for some parts is entertaining, keep it up if you want to make people laugh along with the game. Heck, most of the hentai scenes made me laugh more than anything from how ridiculous the protagonist's thought process is.

As for the reasoning, using your guide actually gets you through the first 10 floors only having to buy one upgrade. That's more than enough, honestly. If someone wants to use their own judgement, they'll most likely hit a dead end. Also, you keep saying armor, but the game calls it "Shield." The armors you find/buy in the game are different.

On a side note, avoid using keys on the doors the NPC offers to open for you. She is an event NPC, and you need to pay her to open doors five times to see her event.

@TheThingNotThinkingAtAll
You're very likely to get stuck with no way to proceed if you play on your own. Even save scumming won't help, since some strategies need to be planned several floors in advance and get complicated. The gameplay itself is extremely simple, just move and interact. It's deciding the proper order of things given your very limited resources that makes it frustrating enough for the dev to add a cheat room and consider the original version of the game "hard mode". It's closer to... a puzzle game I'd say, that's constantly testing your judgement and memory in an RPG setting. That or hardcore Minecraft.

Last edited: