What's new

RPG PUZ RPG Maker Loli [ぎゃらくしぃ☆うぉーず / Galaxy Wars] 魔界洞ルル・ファレア~倒して、犯して、嫁にする!~ / The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- (RE144613, RJ144613)

Hajtand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 魔界洞ルル・ファレア~倒して、犯して、嫁にする!~ RJ144613

I didn't quite get what you said about the door opener. I had a feeling she would lead to an event. But is it bad since you say I shouldn't led her open the doors. If it's bad then you can just buy the keys needed from one of the faires. I think it's 3 for 100G.

Ohh, sorry I kind of misread it xD I get it now, thanks for the advice.

Hehe, the second area will not be as bad to write as the first one. There's just a lot of stuff on the screen. But the 3rd and 4rd... A ton of backtracking. So the recommendation is seperating the backtracked floors like I did with the other ones? I can do that. I just thought it logical to do it the other way for some reason since I felt that I was technically still "fighting" a floor.

Last edited:

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I didn't quite get what you said about the door opener. I had a feeling she would lead to an event. But is it bad since you say I shouldn't led her open the doors. If it's bad then you can just buy the keys needed from one of the faires. I think it's 3 for 100G.
Don't. If you open the doors, she just talks and does not trigger her flags. If she opens them, she teleports to the next area and waits for you there. It is a ripoff overall, but it's an event that you can lock yourself out of. I edited the previous post to be a bit more clear about the doors though. Other than being too overpowered to reach 50 HP near the end, I think that's the only scene you can lock yourself out of. The rest you can get if you keep playing and exploring.

"Fighting" a specific floor is a good way to divide the walkthrough, but it will get confusing when you have to backtrack between areas, not just floors.

Last edited:

bigwakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

maybe I do something wrong but I can not get 2nd CG for slime girl......=="?

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

maybe I do something wrong but I can not get 2nd CG for slime girl......=="?
She's the "main heroine" apparently, so you need to get all the other second scenes before that, and trigger the true end.

In regards to the endings,
The endings are normal and true, where you only get true if you get the second scene with all the girls except the slime girl and the bosses from the prologue, buy all the items in the shop outside, then talk to the stat shop person on the 5th floor before fighting the boss on the 60th floor. If you get a scene before you even see the boss, you will get the true ending. Normal is if you don't do those things beforehand.

You can't see the endings from the recollection room, but they are definitely worth watching.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I will make a walkthrough of the second area in the way recommended tomorrow. Though I don't know about the screenshots; adding further to the amount work. But maybe I will give it a try, since that area is quite messy.

That area can also be done with only 1 upgrade and no rests. Yesterday I didn't know about the fishing areas, if you get 4 of them you get an upgrade of +15 attack which is really neat in the second area.

Cheers and goodnight.

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there a guide on how to get the second scene for each girl? The pale elf girl just vanished after I talked to her after opening her room up and I can't even get the Kitsune girl or Cat Girl's doors open. I've bought all the items from the shop outside the dungeon.

bigwakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank bro shadow1029 for clear me up.......

but there is one thing that confuse me..... you mean there are two ending right?.......but I'm not get all girl 2nd scene but still got two ending for me.....

For me I can not get slime scene and normal elf scene and dark elf at the time (I got idea for dark elf after talk to her inside recollection room but that lead me to "bad ending" for me....) ok i will explain my situation.....

1. First ending I get that I thought it is "true ending" by after defeat demon lord once she give back all hero stuff but still his attack power is not over her def so he try to run then attack her so then she stop fighting and let hero make love her and become foursome after that.......and it lead sob sob ending where hero need to depart from all girl (and i dont know why he need to depart from them???).....this is my 1st ending that i got (at 1st sight I thought this guy personality is like "Rance" from alicesoft but look like in the end he is softer then "Rance" because he cry when depart from slime girl...)

2. Second ending that I get.......I can not read japan.....but it seem said it is normal ending? (for me it like "bad ending or try again ending...." ok I got this ending because I get dark elf to deep relationship (got her 2nd scene...) and then she give me that 150 attack power as her reward..... this power up lead me to damage demon lord 2nd form.......(he is not try to run this time cuz his attack power over then her defense on 2nd round so.........hero lose and demon lord try to kill him but her sister come out and interrupt her and try to calm her down then hero got warp to outside where nobody around.....and it end like that --"????)

So actually there are 3 ending?..... so I need to play it over again......cuz my own saves data really mess up lol....

Last edited:

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

1. First ending I get that I thought it is "true ending" by after defeat demon lord once she give back all hero stuff but still his attack power is not over her def so he try to run then attack her so then she stop fighting and let hero make love her and become foursome after that.......and it lead sob sob ending where hero need to depart from all girl (and i dont know why he need to depart from them???).....this is my 1st ending that i got (at 1st sight I thought this guy personality is like "Rance" from alicesoft but look like in the end he is softer then "Rance" because he cry when depart from slime girl...)
i think the first is the true ending

i think it says that as a human and blissed by goddess he cannot withstand the atmosphere within the demon realm so he cannot stay with them. so our main hero made a comment which says that i'm just here to screw you all then leaves, though we all know he doesn't mean it

Hajtand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, the meta changed so much with the shop items. I think I'll play through to the castle area before I make the walkthrough for the second area. I think I know how to make it work with screenshots. I also found a slightly better way to deal with the first area leaving you with a bit more HP and money for the next one. I kind of overprioritized some wrong things in the second area slightly hempering how I dealt with the first floor.

To make the guide better. It would also be nice to know what the items in the quiz are and what they do...

Should I continue on "hard mode" or update the version. If I clear it on hardmode it should still work for everyone else. I'm kind of confused about that at the moment.

Hajtand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, this is interesting.
Because I'm saving the resurrection leaf(?) to get to the dark elf girls room. The lack of keys prevents me from effectively clearing the 3rd floor without sacrificing some health for the extra keys now needed.

Just 37 health short of clearing it xD

1242+255=1497

I take no damage against the ghosts so I would have gotten enough HP for the pig monster... which would give me enough power to clear the other stuff.

It doesn't count the protection from the shield in the bar.

I'll see if I can work around it in some way.

Attachments

Hajtand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It can be done with 1 upgrade and 0 rests. Calling it not pretty would be an affront to the nature of horror itself. I just kept rolling with the punches... Too weak to effectively deal with even the weaker enemies (most of the time) and I had to skip a lot of them. I almost threw up a little in my mouth by seeing all the keys and money I had to throw away. It was a massacre of the main character. It worked, but at what cost? Mostly keys and coins, but they are important for the overall succes.

There is a fox hidden in some grass on the 2nd area. Giving me quite a few coins for a store item. But someone mentioned or hinted it was also for the fox girl. So I had to safe that too, further hindering my economy. But I like it, it's challenging. Though I had to give up on the 0 sleep and 1 store upgrade per area (It works, but it's way too expensive). I decided to buy 2 attack upgrades in the 3rd area and it became a walk in the park...graveyard.

TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So after all I've heard about this game. I'm definitely going to get it and try to flail through it without help. May the safety of my laptops screen be secure.

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank bro shadow1029 for clear me up.......

but there is one thing that confuse me..... you mean there are two ending right?.......but I'm not get all girl 2nd scene but still got two ending for me.....

For me I can not get slime scene and normal elf scene and dark elf at the time (I got idea for dark elf after talk to her inside recollection room but that lead me to "bad ending" for me....) ok i will explain my situation.....

2. Second ending that I get.......I can not read japan.....but it seem said it is normal ending? (for me it like "bad ending or try again ending...." ok I got this ending because I get dark elf to deep relationship (got her 2nd scene...) and then she give me that 150 attack power as her reward..... this power up lead me to damage demon lord 2nd form.......(he is not try to run this time cuz his attack power over then her defense on 2nd round so.........hero lose and demon lord try to kill him but her sister come out and interrupt her and try to calm her down then hero got warp to outside where nobody around.....and it end like that --"????)

So actually there are 3 ending?..... so I need to play it over again......cuz my own saves data really mess up lol....
The second ending you found is the normal one, but the first ending... It's still the true ending, but I won against her second form instead of losing. Not sure how you ended up with the true ending if you didn't get the second scene with all the girls beforehand. I did the same as you did on my first try, but she curb stomped me and it went to the normal end. Is your version still the original, or 1.1/1.11?

@Hajtand
The original purpose was for hard mode. With the 1.11 update, it's a lot easier to finish since it's like an in game cheat. If you include the room with the extra bonuses, you don't really need a walkthrough, you just need common sense.

For the quiz, do you mean the one on floor 31? The one the slime girl gives you? It's mostly a joke, since
the first option asks for a continuation of the tortoise and the hare, and gives you five options to choose from that include animals that weren't even in the story. The third said something about people kissing, and then what happens/happened. The answer is "chu" in hiragana/moon runes. Never chose the second since I stuck with choosing the first option twice and not changing the protagonist's name.

As for the fox in the second area, I never found it, and unlocked the fox girl's ending without it. As etigoya said, for her room scene, you need the last item from fishing, and then you have to pay the door until it opens or talk to the right mask with a shop item. Not sure what he means by GF's SE though.

The fishing areas are generally anywhere where one specific tile is unique compared to the rest of the floor, and is in contact with water. A dragon is guarding one near the very end, so that one you will probably need the dragon buster skill for.

For the resurrection leaf, do you mean the potion that heals 10 HP? If so, you don't have to worry so much about it. You'll probably end up at less than 50 HP at some point after beating the dark elf with how close your fights are getting. At best it just takes some calculations between the hearts and your shield. You may also be able to "save" that person by using the potion that heals 3000 HP, but I'm not sure if losing that anywhere heal is worth the keys, or even if it works. Just a thought since I was too far in the game to check.

Lastly, the 1.11 version has some notes on the areas you may want to take a look at. They're txt files in the game folder labeled for the floor numbers.

@TheThingNotThinkingAtAll
Do give it a play, the game really is interesting despite the frustrations in hard mode. The 1.11 version is somewhat common now, but check anime sharing if you can't find it.

@whitecode
In regards to what you said about the true ending: Seriously, don't read before seeing the true end yourself, it really spoils it.
From what my translation software said, the demons were being recalled to the demon world since their leader there (the oldest sister) was defeated in defending the goddess extract/power ups (the pots that increase your stats is what I understood.) The hero can't follow because he gained so much power he became like an overlord for humans, and it would count as an invasion if he entered the demon world. The demon army? (bit vague, not sure if they had more than one or not) would aim to kill him, along with the girls having to do the same. That's what I got from the explanation in the bedroom area before the departure scenes with each girl, at any rate.

Last edited:
OP
Sarav

Sarav

Reputation score

Not sure what he means by GF's SE though[/spoiler]
Ground floor (outside) south east corner.

Hajtand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, I've almost cleared the castle on "hard" mode. For some reason I can't seem to get the cat woman extra CG. I've bought up untill the red crystal in regards to store items (a department where I've been lacking). But as it has been posted it seems like I should be able to visit her from a previously bought item there. Though that is not the case, I just get some flavor text and the main character doesn't open the door. Is it because I fought her again at the cliff in the resident district; or are there other prerequisites to entering her house besides the store item?

OP
Sarav

Sarav

Reputation score

Hmm, I've almost cleared the castle on "hard" mode. For some reason I can't seem to get the cat woman extra CG. I've bought up untill the red crystal in regards to store items (a department where I've been lacking). But as it has been posted it seems like I should be able to visit her from a previously bought item there. Though that is not the case, I just get some flavor text and the main character doesn't open the door. Is it because I fought her again at the cliff in the resident district; or are there other prerequisites to entering her house besides the store item?
Nope, need to find item from fishing to get cat girl's second scene.

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You need to keep buying until you get something like an outdoor grill/stove to cook fish on, along with the slime girl actually catching a fish while fishing. After that, you need to finish the zombie/mummy house scene, and read the diary in the corner. You will need 1200 gold during her event, but you get it back later.

Hajtand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the tip about the catgirl.

I have gotten a little further and hit a block in 59 on hardmode... I don't have enough gold for the merchant stuff either. I mean 5000, surely there's something I'm missing. I saw a chest with 5000 in it, but I needed it for the 2000 gold thing for the dark elf. I used the dragon killing item on the dragon near the last fishing spot... but I don't have any bait left. And I will need another 7000 gold for the last scene with the fox girl and there's another item which I have heard costs 16000. How in the heck will there be enough money for that? The monsters give like 40-50 gold each. I have cleared almost all the mimics which gives 700 each. If you didn't spend a single penny in the entire run and somehow magically didn't need any keys, I don't even think you could make the 16000 gold. I have been really conservative with the upgrades, keys and rests. I only started resting in the east zone and haven't rested once in the castle zone. I've only used 1 bought upgrade in the first two zones and two in each of the 3rd and 4rd zone. I saved money for the defence to attack upgrade in the circle thingie with the yellow keys. I only think I've had to buy one yellow key from the resident store to get there. The other ones were from the fairies and drops. The chests containing money is a nice touch, but I just get a little more than a break even on it. There must be a huge some of money I've missed somewhere. Does the catgirl give like 20k xD that is the only way I could see this puzzle solved.

Last edited:

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the tip about the catgirl.

I have gotten a little further and hit a block in 59 on hardmode... I don't have enough gold for the merchant stuff either. I mean 5000, surely there's something I'm missing. I saw a chest with 5000 in it, but I needed it for the 2000 gold thing for the dark elf. I used the dragon killing item on the dragon near the last fishing spot... but I don't have any bait left. And I will need another 7000 gold for the last scene with the fox girl and there's another item which I have heard costs 16000. How in the heck will there be enough money for that? The monsters give like 40-50 gold each. I have cleared almost all the mimics which gives 700 each. If you didn't spend a single penny in the entire run and somehow magically didn't need any keys, I don't even think you could make the 16000 gold. I have been really conservative with the upgrades, keys and rests. I only started resting in the east zone and haven't rested once in the castle zone. I've only used 1 bought upgrade in the first two zones and two in each of the 3rd and 4rd zone. I saved money for the defence to attack upgrade in the circle thingie with the yellow keys. I only think I've had to buy one yellow key from the resident store to get there. The other ones were from the fairies and drops. The chests containing money is a nice touch, but I just get a little more than a break even on it. There must be a huge some of money I've missed somewhere. Does the catgirl give like 20k xD that is the only way I could see this puzzle solved.
No, the catgirl doesn't give remotely that much. For the fishing bait, one of the chests on the 56th floor either behind the ice golem or the dragon has the fishing bait. Can't check at the moment.

As for gold, it seems intended that after you get the permanent yellow key from the shop, you can sell the extra yellow keys for more gold back. You should probably get that permanent key before you go for the defense to attack or shield to defense upgrade, since you will make a good net profit from that area alone. The chests in the fox girl room give a good amount, and I think 150-300 defense in the last chest. I know it's an armor, just forgot what defense it gives. Gold other than that... I can't recommend selling any silver or blue keys, since you need a LOT in the 59th floor. Try a save before you choose between the red and green keys in the shop, and see if you can still enter the red house after choosing the green key and checking the other houses. You'll also have to kill everything before floor 50 if you want the most gold. Doubt you will be able to kill all the 50+ enemies, since there are quite a few dragons and ice golems that have evil stats. Maybe after getting the huge HP buff from the slime girl's second scene though, but that still requires the 16000 gold ticket first. That ticket may be how you reset the stat shop prices down to the base price though. Not sure, just a thought since you need to do so for the true ending. No other ides for gold come to mind though.

You can beat the dark elf without the bracelet, but you would probably be cheating at that point with how high her stats are.

There are also some cheap moves from the developer in some areas, like in the 52nd floor, you can skip going through a door and move through a wall. It's the 6th tile from the bottom of the map, counting the one at the bottom, on the left side of the fenced area.

Side Note: Got the 1.11 version, and the extra cheat room in the southwest area of the ground floor makes the game much easier. A lot of extra gold, seems like the shop items as well, and more keys.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Heh, I know about the cheap moves :p There is also a hidden door on the exact oppasite side ;)

The problem about getting the yellow master key before going to the upgrade labyrinth is that I simply don't have enough money to get that key beforehand.

The mimics are key in order to get just a little bit of money and I don't have anywhere near enough attackpower to take them out, even with the temporary +200 attack boost. The only reason I have even gotten the master key, is because of a chest later on which gives 5000 gold. To get that I need the extra +500 attack. Upgrading my attack 10 times in a row is kind of out of the equation for that ;) I think the cat girl meta might change things a bit. I will consider not buying any keys throughout the run. Except for where it's needed to progress, I will also sell excess yellow keys. Though that will still get me no where close to the 16000gold needed for the last item. If eveything goes completely optimal I'll make around 5000gold. I was 2000 short of getting the master key at that point where I had to sell more grey keys. The 16000g, there has to be something we are missing.

In regards to cheesing, the're also hidden small hearts under the row of tombstones on B16 in the top. Besides that the're also two hidden large hearts if you climb the wine on the right and go left when you are above the screen in B19.

Last edited: