What's new

RPG PUZ RPG Maker Loli [ぎゃらくしぃ☆うぉーず / Galaxy Wars] 魔界洞ルル・ファレア~倒して、犯して、嫁にする!~ / The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- (RE144613, RJ144613)

Hajtand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 魔界洞ルル・ファレア~倒して、犯して、嫁にする!~ RJ144613

I think I have almost got it now. Taking the cat earlier really changed things and I took the idea shadow1029 gave to heart. Which was about selling the yellow keys and skipping the spiraling labyrinth untill I got the yellow master key. I have made it work, though there some kinks to it. Getting the second event with the catgirl at her house somehow changes the first event the foxgirl. So you don't get full health from defeating her anymore. Not a major blow to the run. It was just something to bear in mind. I quite a hefty sum of gold now almost enough for the ticket. I believe the second event with the foxgirl should change that though. For better or worse I don't know, haven't been there yet.

What I what to know, is if anyone knows how to get to the other side of the table in 58? Is it merely what they call a cocktease with upgrades, or are there some hidden pathway I can't seem to find?

Last edited:

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I spent some time in 58 trying to get up to that area, none of the tiles let you go there directly. Only thing I can think of is that the dev decided to troll us, or made an invisible entrance along the barricades that then goes through the wall. Tested that, and no luck :( It does seem to be like a royalty area though, with the thrones and "honor guard." Considering the protagonist's personality, it's not that surprising that he can't get in to a throne room...

Tested something different now, bought everything every fairy was selling, killed every monster, and opened a lot more doors. Unless you're supposed to open every door in the game, I have no idea what you're supposed to do to enter. One odd thing is that in one of my saves, the fairy wasn't occupying that space in 58. The tile was still a dead end, but it seems odd.

Also, use the right mask instead of paying for the fox girl's scene. The chests inside do not refund the 7k you spend if you pay to open the door.

And a funny easter egg after the slime girl's second scene to finish this post
Raiding her panty drawer after the event upgrades her to her complete form, giving you more shield.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I spent some time in 58 trying to get up to that area, none of the tiles let you go there directly. Only thing I can think of is that the dev decided to troll us, or made an invisible entrance along the barricades that then goes through the wall. Tested that, and no luck :( It does seem to be like a royalty area though, with the thrones and "honor guard." Considering the protagonist's personality, it's not that surprising that he can't get in to a throne room...

Tested something different now, bought everything every fairy was selling, killed every monster, and opened a lot more doors. Unless you're supposed to open every door in the game, I have no idea what you're supposed to do to enter. One odd thing is that in one of my saves, the fairy wasn't occupying that space in 58. The tile was still a dead end, but it seems odd.

Also, use the right mask instead of paying for the fox girl's scene. The chests inside do not refund the 7k you spend if you pay to open the door.
Very nice tip. I have actually gotten to the end... except I can't afford the dang 16000 hehee. I'm around 400 short. I know what to do since I found out about the dragon killing item and ice golem killing item. I can use those instead of using a key earlier on. So I'll just retry from the castle, I should be good then. Just one thing... Is the fish bait in the chest guarded with the 4 grey doors? I think I'm a little more screwed then, but it should be fun to make it work. I think I'll rush for the store credit and jumble some economics with the remaining faires when I get there.

I click on the right mask, but nothing happens. Though I have caught the last fishing item and the gate allows for donation when I click it. It's the right mask just beside the gate?

Last edited:

Hajtand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The right mask says: "......" after I have paid enough for the gate. Though it does nothing beforehand.

Last edited:

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm going by what etigoya said, that the right mask with a shop item will let you skip paying.

maybe something wrong because i delete all save except in Hscene room...
elf possibly is find her in 43F? > 14F(back of tomb) > GF's SE
cat need item from merchant + fishing
kitsune (fox) girl possibly is get last item from fishing or item can find in dungeon in GF's SW, then use 7k in door or click right fox mask (need item from merchant or GF's SW dungeon)
If that doesn't work, then the cost is going to suck. The armor in the blue chest is definitely worth the 7k though. For the fishing bait, it's definitely the center chest. The top right chest has 1000 gold. So I guess that can pay for opening one of the four doors you need to open...

EDIT: The mask is asking me for 高級油揚げ. Pretty sure this is from the shop. You sure this isn't what you sold? Translation is high level fried bean curd, but it seems like thin fried tofu from previous experience. If a fox bought something, it probably would be this. Playing with the translation for the separate kanji seems to give high level deep frying oil. I give up on what it actually is, but the right mask IS asking for this.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got all the shop items... except for the last. I have the 16k on another save, but I don't have the last fishing item on that one.

I think it's because I sold an item to the fox in the second area for 800g or maybe I'm missing something here?

Hahaa, I think I know what it is. I sold an items for 2200g to the man that gives you the dragon killing item. It has to be that.

Hajtand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think that could very well be what I sold to the fox on the second area for 800g. Dang it xD

I have to start all over again.

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's annoying, but if you've kept notes of what you did, it shouldn't take very long. The event skip and shift for the battles makes it much faster than without.

OP
Sarav

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Dat ending , dem feels.
On another note, and I really should have realized this earlier, but doesn't the protag look suspiciously like Rance?

spaminator

Reputation score

Would anyone be willing to PM me a link to the latest version?

OP
Sarav

Sarav

Reputation score

I've got 1.11 if anyone wants to PM me.

xxdrakensxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And a funny easter egg after the slime girl's second scene to finish this post
Raiding her panty drawer after the event upgrades her to her complete form, giving you more shield.
For floor 58f look at the painting in 52f, its a simple puzzle, at 58f one of the chest you can choose either redkey, greenkey, blue key. and for 39f press repeatedly of the upper right box and get the key ontop of the shop except the silver key you need to fight for it.

Last edited:

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That helps a lot... If you already chose the red key, choose the green key and open the locked door on the 33rd floor. The slime girl's room you enter when you get her scene and don't need to waste the green key there, but the bonuses there are not as good as the ones in the room on the 33rd floor.

Actually, if I remember right, the room the red key is for only gives the scene and 50 attack, so the green key for the 33rd floor is better since it gives more defense and gold.

Hajtand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, those are some enormously good tips. Much appreciated. The extra keys, the extra upgrades... hehee the box in the shop trick is very cheeky. I like it xD

What does the blue key do, is it merely a "trap" choice? It's just a regular blue key I found out... much dissapointment was had :p <-- I'm an idiot sometimes, sorry for that.

Last edited:

xxdrakensxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, those are some enormously good tips. Much appreciated. The extra keys, the extra upgrades... hehee the box in the shop trick is very cheeky. I like it xD

What does the blue key do, is it merely a "trap" choice?
its the same bluekey on your left menu screen its useless. @hastand hahaha its ok.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The green key is definitely a good choice to start with. Though I didn't know you could get the choice again later on, so I chose the red one when asked in the shop. What I like about this game is the level design and that you keep learning new things. The reason I tried this game to start with, was because the dark elf girl looked kind of hot. I was just soooo happy, delighted one might say, and not at all frustrated. About how OP she was when I got to the second area the first time :rolleyes: The game didn't stop trolling me there though. Lately it has been that I sold the noodle thingie as mentioned by shadow. To another fox in the second area... spending 7000g would prevent me from getting the last store item and the good ending. I remember getting to the castle area and reading in the chat about the game. My thoughts were: "Wait! You can enter the women's houses?"

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@Hajtand: Could you please continue writing second walkthrough? I always get stuck and ran out of key after your first one...

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Hajtand: Could you please continue writing second walkthrough? I always get stuck and ran out of key after your first one...
If you really want to continue, get the 1.11 version and use the extra room in the southwest portion of the ground floor, before you even enter the dungeon. It has free gold, stat potions, hearts, keys, and chests if you need them. Hatjand's guide is for hard mode, or the original version of the game, in which the extra room is not available and you need to plan out your strategy from the beginning.

Hajtand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Heh, I will. I just need to get some of the kinks worked out before I continue.
I'm almost done now with the last area. It's just that if I did something wrong in one of the earlier areas I will have to do it all over again and my walkthrough would be void.

bigwakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.21 is out!!!

For shadow1029, bro
Here, this is my save (that not complete all girl but still got "truth ending" and it from 1.1 version but still work with 1.21 though)

Note: maybe because I take all item from bonus room(1.1 version) so I can beat demon lord 2nd form somehow.....(maybe I am not sure though since I can not understand japanese.....(some word still ok though...)

2nd Note: I try hard mode (actually my first play this game on 1.0 version and I stuck at undead area.....(I make mistake that I should not defeat that undead girl 1st actually I need to defeat that mummy girl......(to check proper attack power and defense power that enough for that area but I mess up.....all thing (my money(on item,on stat,on keys...and etc....), my keys and my save files....lol....but I congrant that version 1.1 come out so quick before I rage quit this game....)

3nd Note: I hope there is sequel for this game.....or atleast another ending where anyone will be h......(but the game sale still poor though...)

Attachments

Last edited: