What's new

RPG RPG Maker [H.H.WORKS.] Exhibition Academy/露出学園 (RJ248300)

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

DLsite:
DLsite English:

Partial Translation: https://ulmf.org/threads/h-h-works-suniikuakushon-pureingugeemu-rj248300.12941/

Haven't seen a proper topic for this game yet aside from the above partial, so I thought I'd try my hand at making one for my first time.

If you follow H.H.WORKS. games you should kind of know what you're getting into. The plot revolves around a high school girl who tries out exhibition as a means of stress relief. Each day is separated into 6 parts: Arrival at school->morning class->lunch break->afternoon class->after school->home. This game is a lot more free form with its exhibition, letting you expose yourself anywhere at any time with the push of a button, save for when you're at home. At first you are limited in what you can do but as you expose more you'll earn experience that will unlock events which in turn opens up new things you can do, whether it be removing more clothing to masturbating with your hands or a vibrator. There are three endings to unlock based on whether you get caught or not and by whom: a virgin route, one where you become the student's cum dump, and one where you become a teacher's plaything. There is a section in the pause menu that tells you where and how to unlock every event, and there is also a girl on the school's roof who can make it so that you forget about being caught by the students or teacher, putting you back up for the virgin ending (at least that's what I think it does, not 100% sure).

So far I thinking this is turning out to be my favorite game from this circle, though like all of their past releases its buggy as fuck atm. It's getting regular patches so hopefully it will get better. They also seem to plan on adding more clothing options like sexy lingerie and knee-high socks, as well as more events and endings.

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This was a great game, little tip though, she seems to get exposure points this time for just the act, so just find an isolated place and expose action over and over real fast and you can max her stats to get all the events in short order. Much better than repeating the same event 20 times to unlock the next one IMO.

OP
A

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This was a great game, little tip though, she seems to get exposure points this time for just the act, so just find an isolated place and expose action over and over real fast and you can max her stats to get all the events in short order. Much better than repeating the same event 20 times to unlock the next one IMO.
Good to know. I thought just standing around exposed was what gained exp, it's no wonder it took forever to unlock events. Also something I discovered about the reset girl on the roof: she can reset the number of times you've been called out by a student/teacher but not the number of times you've been seen exposed or you've been violated. The being seen number doesn't matter that much, from what I can tell, but if you've been violated even once then you can no longer get the virgin ending on that save. So just make sure you don't have sex and you should be good.

Also during the event where you get the vibrator you have a choice of whether you want to use it or not. The text seems to imply that you can no longer get the virgin ending if you do use it, but the translation I got was wonky so I'm not entirely sure.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
i have a little problel but once you adtivate the mini event exposure iun classroom and for follow it need to go bathroom YET game freezes there... any help?

OP
A

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i have a little problel but once you adtivate the mini event exposure iun classroom and for follow it need to go bathroom YET game freezes there... any help?
This is the event to unlock the ability to grope yourself. Once you make it to the bathroom stall you have to press Shift+A to finish the event. After that pressing those buttons together will let you grope yourself.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
thx damn >.< are there more events like that ? just to know before i get stuck again

OP
A

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thx damn >.< are there more events like that ? just to know before i get stuck again
Can't remember for sure, but there is a similar mechanic for pinching your nipple and masturbating that are also unlocked via events. The button combo for those are Shift+S and Shift+D respectively, so try those if you find yourself in a similar situation. Other than that the events are mostly just going to a place and back while exposed.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
mmm ok what to do onthe scene in dressing room? i seem to just go out without shirt but cant find where to go xD

NVM: i dunno why event in 1f bathroom didnt appear XD

ok what todo on vibrator scene. there its no info where to go and ever npc becomes invisible. and time stop

NVM : again after an insane roaming hard to see 1f evnt icon

and again stuck. after blindfold ( game seems to not have those pictures so blocks but i renamed some cgs and passed )
next even black underwear says afterschool Gym building but i dont see any event there and i tried every time and palce of gym.. bugged?

Last edited:
OP
A

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is anyone else's game running slow or is it just me?
I've only had one instance of noticeable lag, but I was downloading something at the same time so that's probably why.

and again stuck. after blindfold ( game seems to not have those pictures so blocks but i renamed some cgs and passed )
next even black underwear says afterschool Gym building but i dont see any event there and i tried every time and palce of gym.. bugged?
That event is actually located at the club building, which west of the front entrance opposite from where the gym is.

FamousPotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is anyone else's game running slow or is it just me?
if you have multiple graphics cards, I suggest you make sure the game is running on the one that can support it.
some laptops come with integrated graphics and the game defaults to that, you should have an option to run it with the main card if you right click > Run with graphics processor > (your main card)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Girl in this game reminds me too much of Haruna from To Love ru, For some people that's a good thing. For me that's a bad thing. XD I wish you guys best of luck as I wait for H.H.Works' next game if he makes other one.

Karagee

Reputation score
Hey guys wanna hear the story of a king?
dbr ee / MOrM
Only the ones without sins smart may pass

(it's not shitpost)

V3g4

Lurker
Reputation score
Fun little game, takes forever to get it from dl so hopefully this helps some folks #mp8gyKzL!bQb_re3q3HTiUnfr7u6dtIXSXORhjwQEgg3GIYb9OUI

Last edited:

Karagee

Reputation score
Fun little game, takes forever to get it from dl so hopefully this helps some folks #n59jVAjY!bQb_re3q3HTiUnfr7u6dtIXSXORhjwQEgg3GIYb9OUI
This is 1.11, btw for folks who somehow can't download it. It's because you need to add "!" Right after #

Karagee

Reputation score
I just saw the twitter saying about update 1.20 regarding meat toilet end, virgin end, sub event and new animation. Anyone can confirm this?
Edit: they implemented the update

Last edited:

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do i go down the delinquent route in 1.20? I lost virginity to vibe, i haven't gotten caught once, already gotten the gym clothes and nvr seen the events stated in the partial.

Esedess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi i just want to ask how to hook it with no time so it wont mess with translation