What's new

[Complete - Partial] [H.H.WORKS.] 露出学園【スニークアクション露出プレイングゲーム】[RJ248300]

DarkSlayerXIII

Reputation score
Okay, so this is probably a really stupid question, but I'm a tech dummy for the most part so I need to ask. How exactly does the patch work? I downloaded both the game (ver 1.30 in case it matters) and patch today and copied the entire patch file into the game's main folder, but it doesn't appear to have worked. I'm guessing I did something wrong, but I'm not sure what.

Karagee

Reputation score
Okay, so this is probably a really stupid question, but I'm a tech dummy for the most part so I need to ask. How exactly does the patch work? I downloaded both the game (ver 1.30 in case it matters) and patch today and copied the entire patch file into the game's main folder, but it doesn't appear to have worked. I'm guessing I did something wrong, but I'm not sure what.
what did it give? since I don't know the patch contains...

OP
kashem2

kashem2

Reputation score
Back now and was given a copy of the update so updated to 1.30.
enjoy! :)

Cum Commando

Reputation score
but like, I can't open toys, it just closes and the npcs become invisible/idk where to go
does that sound bugged?

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hmm. When I try to do the selfie event in the computer room, I get an error saying I'm missing cg00_sumaho08 (I only have 1-7)
I replaced it with a copy of one of the others for now, but I might actually be missing some files.

Or maybe I found an older version of the game that I patched. I assume the newest version is 1.30?

Cum Commando

Reputation score
If your patch is for the wrong version it will probably break everything but this game is buggy to begin with lol

OP
kashem2

kashem2

Reputation score
Hmm. When I try to do the selfie event in the computer room, I get an error saying I'm missing cg00_sumaho08 (I only have 1-7)
I replaced it with a copy of one of the others for now, but I might actually be missing some files.

Or maybe I found an older version of the game that I patched. I assume the newest version is 1.30?
you are missing files. 1.30 is what i used to make the patch.
It sounds like whatever DL you used was incomplete or something.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
you are missing files. 1.30 is what i used to make the patch.
It sounds like whatever DL you used was incomplete or something.
Ah, I got it from Nyaa, and i'm pretty sure the latest they have is 1.20, so i'm now hitting the part where all of the scenes are broken.
I'll keep looking, but now that links aren't shared on ULMF, I'm not really sure where to check. This was kind of my first stop, with Nyaa as the backup.
If not not available on either of those, i'm kinda stumped.

Ah well, either I'll find it, or I won't.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Ah, I got it from Nyaa, and i'm pretty sure the latest they have is 1.20, so i'm now hitting the part where all of the scenes are broken.
I'll keep looking, but now that links aren't shared on ULMF, I'm not really sure where to check. This was kind of my first stop, with Nyaa as the backup.
If not not available on either of those, i'm kinda stumped.

Ah well, either I'll find it, or I won't.

2. Do not ask for a game for ANY reason.
Asking for or alluding to asking for links to game downloads is prohibited. This includes asking for download links to the games, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). This also includes asking for somebody to PM you either of the two. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban. Exemptions to this rule are as follows:
  • Asking for a save file.
  • Asking for a certain game file due to technical issues.
  • Reporting a dead link in the thread. Note that this does not mean you are allowed to ask for a link or PM. You are only allowed to report that links are down. You must include a quote to the dead link in question. This also extends to dead translation links. Failure to do so will result in a 3 day ban.
This rule only applies to ASKING for links. The only rule for POSTING links is that it’s not already banned content and the developer hasn’t explicitly asked not for links to be distributed.
Granted you are dangerously close to asking for a link, but I've decided this is a teachable moment.

Edit* Lovely, the important part is covered up by the expand button. Press it and read the whole thing, next time I won't be in a teaching mood.

Last edited by a moderator:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Granted you are dangerously close to asking for a link, but I've decided this is a teachable moment.

Edit* Lovely, the important part is covered up by the expand button. Press it and read the whole thing, next time I won't be in a teaching mood.
I'm aware of the rule, which is why I pointedly never asked for a link.
First I reported a bug, then I followed up by asking if the version I had was the latest one, then I followed up again by confirming that it wasn't and that this was the reason I was having the bug, and then I declared my intention to find a link to the latest version by myself.
I did this specifically and preemptively so that some trigger-happy jerk of a mod couldn't jump on my post and claim that I'd been 'implicitly asking for a link' by mentioning that I didn't have the latest version.

So thanks, but you can take your 'teaching moment' and sauté it.

I hope I find a new h-game community soon, because this place is quickly becoming unusable.
Can't say anything anymore without mods threatening you. What a massive downgrade this site has taken.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
@iamnuff, you've made your point. You weren't asking for links and we apologize for being a little overbearing in this case. That being said, everybody please return on-topic.

death390

Reputation score
enjoying this work. hope to see the ending translations at some point. keep up the good work.

death390

Reputation score
huh, heads up the 1.30 patch only has data file stuff in it. meaning that you need to get the 1.30 animation files yourself all. that would be why "can't load xxxxxx file" pops up.

Takaostar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
huh, heads up the 1.30 patch only has data file stuff in it. meaning that you need to get the 1.30 animation files yourself all. that would be why "can't load xxxxxx file" pops up.
Yes, as I understand the 1.30 patch is just the translation patch, you will need to actually acquire the 1.3 version of the game itself somewhere.

Nekoryuuha

Reputation score
Yes, as I understand the 1.30 patch is just the translation patch, you will need to actually acquire the 1.3 version of the game itself somewhere.
Correct. This was only ever the translation, not the total game.

limpish

Reputation score
I took the liberty to add a machine translation to the partial for 1.20 if any1 wants it.

Attachments

rain675

Reputation score
BTW, you can just spam flashes each one is 2 points in the first 3 minutes i kept clicking S and D repeatedly until I had level 15 exposure, also, anyone know why the Delinquent quest is bugged for me? I met all the requirements unless losing your V to the vibe quest isn't really losing your V :/