Reputation score
Anyone know what these two slots do?

I've beaten the game already. ハチナ怪異譚_Q38PzUpZvQ.png

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score

I've beaten the game already.View attachment 48861
The one you selected is the bugjar, which is to willingly infect Hachina with bugs. I got it in the endless cave, right at the start of the game, I believe second area of the cave, after going down you have a choice to go right or left, and it's by going left, you'll have a rock you can examine in the deadend there.

The other I don't know.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
@Aflac Bug jar and bell of erosion, I believe that they allow you to apply any bug status effect to yourself and I know that the other one applies hypnosis to you. The Jar I don't know how to get yet but the bell you get by looking for some wheel like enemies......as a hint.

Aflac

Reputation score
@Aflac Bug jar and bell of erosion, I believe that they allow you to apply any bug status effect to yourself and I know that the other one applies hypnosis to you. The Jar I don't know how to get yet but the bell you get by looking for some wheel like enemies......as a hint.
I have the collar of wavering that I can put on, that is the bottom right one under ritual garb. I got that collar from those pinwheel like enemies.

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score
Patch for version 1.4 Here

Here's a quick patch I made:

* Fixed the 'State details' descriptions not appearing for languages other than Japanese.
* Enabled the 'combat log' in the lower left for languages other than Japanese.
* Ran some untranslated lines through a quick MTL to English.

The existing translation is pretty playable, but I felt like something was missing without log messages. There are a lot of things the game doesn't really explain except in the log, like what offering items to the shrine does. This is just something I threw together so that something would display, and be somewhat understandable, without much effort.

This was made with game version 1.1 Just put it in the game folder and overwrite the existing file.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
@Aflac sorry there I got mixed up.....just go get your hypnosis treated via event and reload that area, should find the erosion bell there then.

halfpace

Reputation score
Right now my objective is to get into the Golden Temple and speak with Kuyou, but after speaking with her and the tentacles scenes I have no idea what to do, the objective stays the same and if I get into the temple and speak wit her again the animation just repeats, any help ?

Thanks in advance.

WaffleDance

Reputation score
Right now my objective is to get into the Golden Temple and speak with Kuyou, but after speaking with her and the tentacles scenes I have no idea what to do, the objective stays the same and if I get into the temple and speak wit her again the animation just repeats, any help ?

Thanks in advance.
Unequip the bell/yokai vision item iirc.

Dzhazgo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
2nd item: with hypno status go into main's town back alley. some building will have pink things in there and a person to talk to. rest is up to you

Oreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
*Spoiler* I have compiled a list of obtainable Key/Ero Items and Equips in the game and how to obtain them (somewhat in order of obtainability):
[Equip] Coincaller (Event) - After saving the Village girl NPC with Kinu in Scarab Village (Story event), talk to her to obtain it.

[Ero Item] Bugjar (Hidden) - From Silent Hill, head deep into the Endless Cave Part 2 (with waterfall), keep taking the leftmost branch paths and you will come across a dead end with a stone jutting out of the ground. Examine the stone to obtain it.

[Equip] Concealed Bamboo Blade (Quest/Event) - Get infected with Nose Bug infection from the enemies, Joroukou found at Silent Hill. Teleport to Plume Village (you should see a purple "!" indicator on the map) and head into the rightmost house to trigger an event with a Villager NPC. Craft a Star Remedy to cure him. After curing him, leave Plume Village completely and come back into the same house. Use the Nose Bug infection to sniff out the yellow dust in place of the Villager NPC to obtain it.

[Equip] Chalcedony Magatama (Shop) - Buy it 960 Mon from a Boy in the rightmost house of Rokakku Road main street.

[Equip] Iron Gauntlet (Shop) - Buy it 1344 Mon from a Boy in the rightmost house of Rokakku Road main street.

[Equip] Steel Gauntlet (Hidden) - With the Nose Bug infection, head to the rightmost house in Compost Village. Examine the straw hat to obtain it.

[Key Item/Wrapping] Book of Introspection (Hidden) - With the Nose Bug infection, move to Rokakku Road back street. Head to the rightmost part of the town to see some yellow dust and examine it.

[Equip] Malachite Magatama (Hidden) - After saving Tusk, teleport back to the Hidden Silver Mine (teleporting here will lead you to the end of Hidden Silver Mine Part 2). Either backtrack to the beginning of Part 2 or 'Save' and 'Load' to start at the beginning of Part 2. From the start of Part 2, head right and come across a Sorcerer (humanoid enemy) with 2x Karamikase (hypnosis rope enemy). Stop here on the platform, defeat them and double jump up + uppercut attack up to a higher elevation, there will be a ledge where Hachina can stand on. Upon climbing higher there will be 3 enemies. Do not defeat all the enemies here. Lure one of them high enough to jump/hop on top of (using the jump/hop skill from Endless Cave; aka the jump/hop to defeat the Demo boss) + double jump + uppercut attack. After making it to the top, continously jump and head to the rightmost section of the cavern where your screen will be less visible from foreground obstructions. Examine the collapsed building for it.

[Equip] Orb of Night Vision (Hidden) - Climb the Oni Mountain until you meet the Jizo statue (Retrieve cloth statue). Keep heading right of the Jizo Statue and take the bottom route. You will eventually meet a land full of Seven Arms enemies and past them, examine the cask to obtain it.

[Ero Item] Ritual Garb - Collar of Wavering (Event) - Get infected with Collar of Wavering from the enemies, Wagon Wheel at Oni Mountain. Teleport to Rokakku Road back street (indicated with "!") and head into the house all the way right dead end. There will be a Shopkeeper that will remove your Collar of Wavering. Complete the event to obtain Ritual Garb - Collar of Wavering Ero Item.

[Ero Item] Ritual Garb - Strange Robe (Event) - Same as above, but get infected with Strange Robe from the enemies, Sorcerer at Hidden Silver Mine. Teleport to Rokakku Road back street (indicated with "!") and head into the house all the way right dead end. There will be a Shopkeeper that will remove your Strange Robe. Complete the event to obtain Ritual Garb - Strange Robe Ero Item.

[Ero Item] Bell of Erosion (Event) - Head to Rokakku Road back street with Hypnosis. Go into the first available house and trigger a Hynposis event with a Shopkeeper. Craft a Daybreak Sand to free yourself of Hypnosis. After the event, leave Rokakku Road and comeback into the same house. Examine the antiquated ritual tools laying around for Bell of Erosion.

[Equip] Seal of Purity (Shop) - Head to Rokakku Prison in Rakkaku Road. Talk to ??? (Sorcerer) to buy it from him.

[Key Item/Wrapping] Book of Masochism (Hidden) - Get infected with Nose Bug then head to the Endless Cave Breezy Tunnel. While clearing the Breezy Tunnel, when presented with a split path of going up or right, head right into a dead to find some casks to examine.

[Key Item/Wrapping] Book of Disaster (Shop) - Buy it from a Merchant all the way to the right at Rokakku Road main street for 400 Mon.

**[Ultimate Medicine] Rokushinmaru (Event) - Cure every NPC with all the available medicine in the game (Parasite, Magic Leak, Oni Mother Bug, etc.) scattered across the world. All of the quest will be indicated with a purple on the map "!". When every NPC in the game is cured, you will see a white "!" at Nameless Road. Head to the tree shelter in the beginning of the game and head left + double jump + uppercut attack to a transition into Mountain Hideout. Head into the house and talk to Tusk. She will give you the ultimate recipe that can cure everything (except Magic Leak, Strange Robe and Collar of Wavering.

**As a word of caution on Version 1.1, do not save anywhere in Mountain Hideout. Loading a save in Mountain Hideout will cause the game to blackout/freeze the game.
===

Below is (to my knowledge) a full clear/save with Gallery unlocked. Backup your savedata and savecore and paste the 2 files in "ハチナ怪異譚_Data"

Magic Leak can only be cured from the Boy in the first available vined house (hidden behind a wagon) at Plume Village. Both the Strange Robe and Collar of Wavering can be removed from Tools - Ritual Garb menu.

edit: Thank you Rat-attack
edit2: Corrected the method to obtain Ultimate Medicine. Thank you Noby for the clarification. Also added Book of Masochism and Book of Disaster.

Attachments

Last edited:

AG05

Reputation score
Are there only 11 H-scenes or should there be 12? I have one cell that is blank

Also thank you for that item guide @Oreno was missing that Malachite Magatama this whole time

Attachments

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
No, it's at 9.

That's why I wonder why it doesn't work. Maybe it's bugged?
Maybe? :unsure:

After playing the game, the game does indeed feels little... short in some mechanic? Some of the animation also felt a little too similar between enemies, compared to MM

Hachina is very cute though

WaffleDance

Reputation score
I feel like it was missing something as cool/corruptive like the famous chair in Mermaiden.

We also didn't have any secrets/collectibles to hunt for either. I don't really consider the nose bug stuff the same thing.

Still probably my GOTY on DLSite either way.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
What a poor H game from this creator, compared to even their previous titles this came up short indeed. So many status effects with hardly the H content amount to help flesh it all out properly, not even many combination effects in relation to the H scenes, not many penetration scenes either as well as the fact most of them are hidden behind something. It's as if the developer realized the sex would look bad so he did his own form of self censorship.

Conceptually speaking this H game should have been kick ass but the delivery was subpar, it seems this dev is losing his muster. I hope he can rejuvenate himself for his next title.

Nyannator

Reputation score
This has to be the most lackluster yuri and bondage focused game coming after Mission Mermaiden. Bug sex and tentacles galore, just like many lesbians the only attention her kitty cat is getting is from her finger. The doll enemies are a letdown compared to the minions from mission mermaiden and somehow the boss scenes do not seem as well developed as they were in the previous title. There is a twosome with a fox that is barely more than fingering while looks cluttered and the bug's boss is only fingering that is worse than the previous bosses fingering (I thought on this and realized that previous boss actually Hasumi down). For hypnosis the scenes are cluttered the cursed objects just ruin the presentation.

So all that is left is the left is the bug sex and the tentacles which are done better in other games. Leaving this feeling little more than a mediocre fighting game. Also I just realized it, the unintentional irony of having the bug boss finger you after she lost said arm.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You aren't the only one @Boxtie I like how it looks and it had as a result different H animations but it was a tiny gimmick, I honestly had hoped that it was possible to get it again via the tying up bug enemy (Kagoname) or by the underground enemy (Akekazura) which I have only found appeared at first area before you beat the nest so I am sad that there was not more of that enemy around (like could have done so at the lake?). So yeah I've found a few bit disappointing with how they still have only used an enemy/effect once. (Rip futa mushroom for only an ending)
I feel that the slow down from the binding didn't make sense in my view and they could have just removed that while making the escape route bigger by some hypno traps and it's possible to remove if you do something like finding your weapon that was chucked off too the side. (similar to how the flying fly bugs do with your clothing that are called Suitsukibane)
I played some games with unscripted capture sequences, where your character gets imprisoned and needs to escape, so scripted kind of captures that only happens a limited time in a single playthrough doesn't cut it for me anymore.

buggernuts

Reputation score
I played some games with unscripted capture sequences, where your character gets imprisoned and needs to escape, so scripted kind of captures that only happens a limited time in a single playthrough doesn't cut it for me anymore.
What games were these?

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Didn't see the floor trap critter mentioned appearing anywhere else outside of Nameless Road-- is there another location? Missed the opportunity once the full release came out.