What's new

ACT [八角家] ハチナ怪異譚 (RJ431925)

blueinorb9

Reputation score
Since there wasn't a thread for this, I tried making one.

ErmhAafVgAYQFx-.jpg

A new game currently being developed by Hakkaku, the same creator as Mission Mermaiden ( /ulmf thread) and Tale of Undercrust ( /ulmf thread).

Game's DLSite page:

/ / /

Story: The story is centered around a girl named "Hachina". she's looking for "a cure against the insect's disease". Not much is known yet.

Gameplay: An action platformer where you run along the level, jump on platforms, and beat up your enemies with what appears to be a Naginata (Japanese long pole with a sharp curved blade at one end). Enemies can grab you in various situations, perform progressive erotic moves, and drop status effects on you; struggle to escape from these enemies. The circle is well-known for hypnosis and bondage, so expect a lot of those.

Other currently known H features about the game include:
  • (must retrieve manually)
  • ( )
  • (non-H) .

Controls: Some movement options that got shown include running, jumping, double-jumping, attacking, horizontal dash, and downward dash ( ). There's also .

Arrow keys to move. X to jump. There's also Z, C, and Ctrl which are presumably for attacking, performing the super move, and directional dashing, respectively ( .).

Expected schedule (subject to change):
  • Alpha release - winter 2021 ( )
  • Demo release - summer 2022 fall 2022
  • Complete release - winter 2022 spring~summer 2023

Fetishes: Rape, Hypnosis, Mind Control, Bondage, Tentacles, Insect, Monsters, Vore

Changelog:
  • 30/10/2021: First posted.
  • 30/11/2021: Added alpha release link.
  • 28/01/2022: Updated new release dates for demo and full game releases ( )

Last edited by a moderator:

dazedanon19

Reputation score
First one was great, looking forward to this one... Next year lol.

Mick2000

Reputation score
i just hope the platforming look smoother since last one is slightly janky

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Really can't wait until the demo!

And hope there'll be lot more of mouth violation compared to Mermaiden.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Extremely excited for this one. Happy to see another game from this dev.

iiii

Reputation score
That's Mizuku's projection for completion. Alpha demo shall be done by late December, and the game released around the same time next year.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Mizuku is pretty good at breaking down their workload into month sized chunks, based on the progress reports they've done for this game and the previous mission mermaiden, so I'm inclined to believe they'll be able to stick to it. Schedule slippage did occur in mermaiden, but it was accompanied with a shift in the expected date of release, which shows they had a good idea how much time the additional work would take them. In at least one case the delays were caused by them adding features that were previously unplanned for, that being the world 2 GO hypno minigame, and there's no way to predict that.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
A good developer, it's just a shame his fetishes are such a turn-off to me.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Next year would be impressively fast development for a game, especially a game with only one person working on it.
Oh yeah I don't disagree. The author should take as much time as they need. It's just that I as a consumer prefer to ignore these things until near release :b.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Wondering if this is a boss attack or a hazard.
image-web.jpg

Glancing at their progress chart from the last Ci-en post, I'm guessing it might be a trap, similar to the tripwires in areas 2 and 3 of Mermaiden.
There's been no progress on H-Events, but since this tweet was made a week after, there's a chance that it might be showing progress on the first H-event?

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Personally I feel like it might have been a good idea to wait for a demo before creating a thread, reason I say is because I feel like it might come a long a bit later for this year.