What's new

ACT [八角家] ハチナ怪異譚 (RJ431925)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
is it just me or are the flys buggy and make you softlock?
Yes, I had that happen once. I think it was a fly, but might have been something else. I couldn't struggle out anymore.
I imagine the ci-en has comments about that already.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Can confirm, I got grappled by two of the flies and randomly fell through the map, locking up my game. I couldn't even struggle out of the restraint. Had to restart the application entirely and load the last save.
i just save, quit to title and load save to fix it.
Yes, I had that happen once. I think it was a fly, but might have been something else. I couldn't struggle out anymore.
I imagine the ci-en has comments about that already.
god i hope so.

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
According from FAQ from author, save function may not work correctly when loaded saved.

AFAIK there are 4 H scene in demo.
- Flying Insect
- tentacle thing on ground
- Pod thing that release flying insect
- When stand still tentacle will grab Hasumi leg.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
According from FAQ from author, save function may not work correctly when loaded saved.

- Flying Insect
There's also the flower that release their pollen, as stated before :3

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Played it, liked it.

Would probably like to see the rope-worm-type enemies have another attack where they physically grab her rather than just have an extension tentacle that comes from the ceiling. Here's to hoping they attach themselves to her and become, like, a semi-permanent living rope/shibari harness which grope her on a regular basis. Seems like that's the direction they're heading anyways, since they inflict the parasite status which has the meter on the left side that, when filled, causes the parasite to grow out of her and rape her.

Kinda sad that the grabby-hand-hypno-visor-chair enemies aren't in the current demo. Given the environment and comparing Mission Mermaiden, they probably won't be showing up until area 2. They're more tech-based enemies anyways and we're once again starting in a forest.

simplyjohannas

Reputation score

- Flying Insect
There's another. If you get the parasite status and walk around for a while until the meter is full, there's an H with the parasite when it is "mature".

OP
blueinorb9

blueinorb9

Reputation score
Has anyone figured out how the other status effect work yet? Something to do with odor.. pollen.. smell.. I don't know?

Nuula

Lurker
Reputation score
Very few games bring me out of lurking but the demo for this is SO good that I just cant contain my excitement for the full thing.

Edit: Wtf I've been here for 12 years?

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Each enemy seems to have its own specific counter that builds up to the main character's overall stats. For example :

The pollen pod, flies, ground tentacle, and parasite utilize the same stat that, once you reach a certain count [ 100 - 150 ], will result in the character having a different set of lewd voices and flavour text; although this is only a second stage set. No third set spotted. The tongue creature, on the other hand, has its own counter and doesn't follow the same stat as the three listed before.
1640574070166.png

You can't see these specific counters yet since that feature is an item that appears at the end of the game based on the creator's responses on Ci-En.

Also, you can also encounter the extended climax on the tongue creature utilizing cheat engine. The thing is that the game locks this out of the current demo by capping it below that point; so you'll have to fiddle around with cheat engine to see it. You'll start seeing it when you mess with the counter to go above 200.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Each enemy seems to have its own specific counter that builds up to the main character's overall stats. For example :

The pollen pod, flies, ground tentacle, and parasite utilize the same stat that, once you reach a certain count [ 100 - 150 ], will result in the character having a different set of lewd voices and flavour text; although this is only a second stage set. No third set spotted. The tongue creature, on the other hand, has its own counter and doesn't follow the same stat as the three listed before.

You can't see these specific counters yet since that feature is an item that appears at the end of the game based on the creator's responses on Ci-En.

Also, you can also encounter the extended climax on the tongue creature utilizing cheat engine. The thing is that the game locks this out of the current demo by capping it below that point; so you'll have to fiddle around with cheat engine to see it. You'll start seeing it when you mess with the counter to go above 200.
These counters you're refering to are probably body part sensitivities. You can see them pop up during grabs if you run the game through reipatcher autotranslator. I've seen Vaginal, Nipple and Mouth sensitivities so far, and the number in the menu seems to be a sum of all of these.
Nice to know about the extended climax. I did a bit of grinding to see if I could get it using the tongue enemy but gave up at ~100 vaginal sensitivity, and with what you've said about the cap it wouldn't have worked anyway.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
These counters you're refering to are probably body part sensitivities. You can see them pop up during grabs if you run the game through reipatcher autotranslator. I've seen Vaginal, Nipple and Mouth sensitivities so far, and the number in the menu seems to be a sum of all of these.
Nice to know about the extended climax. I did a bit of grinding to see if I could get it using the tongue enemy but gave up at ~100 vaginal sensitivity, and with what you've said about the cap it wouldn't have worked anyway.
There's actually another extended climax for the insect bag at the beginning of the game as well after a bit of idling. As far as I can tell, the requirement would need you to be at 150 sensitivity in order to trigger it. Although if I were to think about it, maybe the extended climax requires the main character to have an already cumulative ecstasy point AND sensitivity. Not really clear.

OP
blueinorb9

blueinorb9

Reputation score
Any idea what are we supposed to do with the pinwheel cave?
After you saved some person in the 2nd village, the shrine maiden bring up the cave and direct you to go clear it out of insects or sort. Then the "demo ends" message pops up.

Screenshot (2685).png
Screenshot (2688).png

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's actually another extended climax for the insect bag at the beginning of the game as well after a bit of idling. As far as I can tell, the requirement would need you to be at 150 sensitivity in order to trigger it. Although if I were to think about it, maybe the extended climax requires the main character to have an already cumulative ecstasy point AND sensitivity. Not really clear.
That one is actually achievable, I left the game running in a tongue worm grab for a while then came back once I'd hit the cap, which seems to be about 155ish for vaginal sensitivity. At that point the pod does trigger the overflow animation. I can continue to increase development degree by raising other body parts, though getting it over 200 doesn't trigger the worm's overflow animation.
Interestingly a new thing popped up for me at high development on certain grabs. A small pink glowing box with two kanji above the right side of the struggle bar. I'd previously seen a white counterpart over the left side that appears when you select resist options during grabs. Managed to track down the specific kanji to 弱点, which translate to weak point/weakness. Might just be a neat little indicator of hitting a certain development threshold.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
has someone managed to get reipatcher working fine with the game?

starsreborn

Reputation score
Unlike Mermaiden, the save files are located inside of the install folder's data folder this time. Stored in plain JSON format, it's possible to edit it to give you effects that aren't accessible yet. Make a backup of your save first before doing this of course.

OP
blueinorb9

blueinorb9

Reputation score

View attachment 42318

As far as I can tell, each body parts has a cap at 150 sensitivity.

I was able to hit 150 sensitivity with the Ground Tentacle that only deals with vagina sensitivity, and later on I was able to hit 300 sensitivity with the Flies Pod that deals with vagina+nipple sensitivity. Eventually, I got the sensitivity up to 450 with the Pollen Tentacle that deals with mouth sensitivity as well.

I still can't see the extended climax of the tongue creature though, even with 450 sensitivity. I wonder what are the conditions for it?

FeranRafale

Reputation score
I still can't see the extended climax of the tongue creature though, even with 450 sensitivity. I wonder what are the conditions for it?
Try resisting after she's bound and lifted, but before she's being fucked. Stay in that state until her arousal reaches max and she climaxes. After that, she will keep climaxing from being bound alone.

OP
blueinorb9

blueinorb9

Reputation score