What's new

RPG RPG Maker [hakkaku] テイル・アンダークラスト -ハスミと最後の7日間- / THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~ (RJ212896)

Mick2000

Reputation score
stuck at 2nd dungeon.
after defeat the mini-boss (little boy), top left there's chest i can't reach because the light won't disappear even after i clear every mobs and ghost, top right there's a loop room which i don't know how to do it, and at center the path is blocked by a debris.

edit: nvm, missed one barrel in front of the pillar (assumed all is vase so barrel not count). btw the ghost one is a serious bullshit

Last edited:

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score
Are there any scenes with the blonde shop owner?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So I got to the boss of the first dungeon (cerberus) and something weird is happening.
My 'defence' skill, that you use to block the fireballs(?) seems to be degrading my costume every time I use it, till it runs out and I lose the fight.
Am I missing something, or is this just a damage-race? It doesn't seem possible to actually win this fight.

I seem to have unlocked the second dungeon, but there's nothing there. It's just a field of lava with breakable rocks.
I'm not sure where I'm supposed to go now.
For that matter, how do i rest back at the cafe-place? I've had to resort to chugging potions even outside of the dungeon, because sleeping doesn't seem to be an option.

Last edited:

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I got to the boss of the first dungeon (cerberus) and something weird is happening.
My 'defence' skill, that you use to block the fireballs(?) seems to be degrading my costume every time I use it, till it runs out and I lose the fight.
Am I missing something, or is this just a damage-race? It doesn't seem possible to actually win this fight.

I seem to have unlocked the second dungeon, but there's nothing there. It's just a field of lava with breakable rocks.
For that matter, how do i rest back at the cafe-place? I've had to resort to chugging potions even outside of the dungeon, because sleeping doesn't seem to be an option.

The Lava place isn't the second dungeon. Pretty sure you have to beat the cerberus. For me the defense skill worked until I beat the boss. I recall my costume degrading as well, perhaps try transforming halfway through the fight to restore it.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You're supposed to release the absorbed fire before it overloads your shield. Check your skill menus every time you absorb fire to see if a mega fire skill is available, it does huge damage and will reset your flame stack limit.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You're supposed to release the absorbed fire before it overloads your shield. Check your skill menus every time you absorb fire to see if a mega fire skill is available, it does huge damage and will reset your flame stack limit.
Ah. There's so many skills menus and most of them are empty, so I stopped checking most of them. I just used the melee skill that costs ten TP, because it does the big damage.

I'll try looking for something that only appears after using absorb.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ah. There's so many skills menus and most of them are empty, so I stopped checking most of them. I just used the melee skill that costs ten TP, because it does the big damage.

I'll try looking for something that only appears after using absorb.
It should be the menu above the one with your 10 tp attack skill, its one of the two options that has an E in the name, the other being the defence skill you've already identified. this menu contains your mp skills, which you get when you slot the fire (and later on ice) gem into your gear. once you absorb three of the bosses charged attacks, you get a DOT flame effect on yourself. this also causes the previously mentioned super skill to appear, which costs 60 mp, hits for about 2500 damage and stuns for three turns.

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Argh, I seriously cannot wait for this game to come out.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How the fuck do you get to the second dungeon? Beat the cerberus thing, now NOTHING. Help please?

Mick2000

Reputation score
How the fuck do you get to the second dungeon? Beat the cerberus thing, now NOTHING. Help please?
if i'm not mistaken, talk to some scientist at the building below your house. can't remember which scientist so just try everyone around 1st and 2nd floor.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Where do you fight the enemy shown in the screenshots?

Mick2000

Reputation score
Where do you fight the enemy shown in the screenshots?
explored the demo completely but i can't find the enemy at the SS so just assume that it doesn't exist at demo.
let just wait a little bit longer for the full game.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
explored the demo completely but i can't find the enemy at the SS so just assume that it doesn't exist at demo.
let just wait a little bit longer for the full game.
That's disappointing.

In case anyone was wondering, you can't break the greenish stalagmite in the third story dungeon (without hacking the third orb into your inventory, at least. The map file for the area it unlocks is not included in the demo, so it's worthless to break it anyway.) Did anyone figure out the looping room, or what the map is for?

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Not sure if anyone noticed, but it looks like the dev is gearing up to submit the game for DLsite review on the 22nd, with a planned release on the 27th, per an update spotted on twitter.

Reputation score
Yep, update on their blog yesterday said that they are finished the game itself, and are just running through some last debugs before they submit. If everything goes well, it should be out by the end of next week.

It looks like in that same post they teased about a third weapon form (N-Type) which is causing them some problems in debug lol. There aren't any details as to what exactly it does, but it looks like it's going to provoke enemies into H attacks? That's my guess from the description at least.

They also introduced three pretty...interesting items that you'll be able to get.

One is the Anti-Immune, which we already had in the demo. It allows you to be bound while you're transformed in M-mode, and allows you to be hit by mental debuffs when you are transformed in S-mode.
The second one is the Energy Limiter, which will cut all your base stats in half while it's equipped.
The last was the KERS Canceller, which makes it so you do not gain MP from successful blocks with your MP shield or from finishing battles.

While these seem like items that will mostly just be for playing around, they mentioned there may be some dungeons that require them. So that will be interesting to see.

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
For some reason when ever I lose in combat, I get revived at 1hp.
Does anyone know how to change the option to view game over events? I've been trying to find the option to turn it off and I can't find it anywhere.