What's new

RPG RPG Maker [hakkaku] テイル・アンダークラスト -ハスミと最後の7日間- / THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~ (RJ212896)

Reputation score
I really don't want to do math in my hentai games, could someone please answer this for me? I think it's the code for a puzzle in the 4th dungeon.
Mini-spoiler version:
There is a machine somewhere in the 1st Laboratory (the dungeon one) that takes four numbers. This is the formula it uses (36/(2A x 3B + C - D +3)). The machine isn't very good at dealing with errors though, so if you put the wrong numbers in....

Full spoiler version:
The goal is to make the Future Prediction machine self-destruct by forcing it to perform an impossible calculation. The easiest way to do this is to make it divide by zero, which means we need values of A,B,C, and D that will fit in the formula to give us a 0 result. Perhaps there is more than one way to do this, but I used the number 1109.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
do you know how to stop repeatable text from battle?
No idea.

edit: Question of my own. How do you use chips? You can't equip them, do you just carry them in inventory or something?
edit2@ My green bar (GAIN?) drains to zero every turn so I can't use any of my special attacks. Any idea why that might be happening?
edit3: nevermind, the Gain thing was due to one of the cards I have slotted in. I still have no idea what to do with all my attack-chips though.

Last edited:
Reputation score
No idea.

edit: Question of my own. How do you use chips? You can't equip them, do you just carry them in inventory or something?
edit2@ My green bar (GAIN?) drains to zero every turn so I can't use any of my special attacks. Any idea why that might be happening?
edit3: nevermind, the Gain thing was due to one of the cards I have slotted in. I still have no idea what to do with all my attack-chips though.
Menu > Items > Option 2 > Pick which form you want to upgrade > Option 2 > slot in as many chips as you feel like.

There doesn't seem to be a limit to how many chips you can put in (I've currently got 133 >.>) but you can't remove them to switch them around, so keep that in mind.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if stop Eshield effect is room PC 4th choice, stop anime effect or not
He's talking about Cliploger spam.

Anyway, found out what the 'warehouse' room in your gallery is for. One of the collectable item-types is sex-toys for her to masturbate with. They're stored in briefcases in this room after you get them.

Most of them seem to be gotten in 'blue' areas on the map, which are unlocked by breaking a barrier in each level. Uusally one that requires items that you don't have on your first try through.
For example, the one in the green area requires the lightning orb, which you get in the area after this one.

Oddly, that blue-zone only seemed to contain an orb, not a sex-item.

These items themselves.. I've got two brainwashing machines from the lab, a curse and a dog-tail plug, so far.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
With much effort (and more cheating) I have cleared the game - and was pleased to find a red box in the gallery that unlocked everything I had missed. Enjoy.
You don't have the secret-items/masturbation props, but everything else is unlocked.

Personally, I'm only missing the third one (and the final thing you unlock for getting all of them) but I can't find it.
the hint says something like 'the ghost-doll' so I assume it's in the ice-level, but I don't know where and the guide isn't helpful.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You don't have the secret-items/masturbation props, but everything else is unlocked.

Personally, I'm only missing the third one (and the final thing you unlock for getting all of them) but I can't find it.
the hint says something like 'the ghost-doll' so I assume it's in the ice-level, but I don't know where and the guide isn't helpful.
etigoya Could you please clarify this? The tip in the walkthrough you provided that relates to this just says that the item is hidden to the upper-right. It is clearly in the room that loops, but no one here seems to know how to solve that room's puzzle.

phantasmx

Lurker
Reputation score
etigoya Could you please clarify this? The tip in the walkthrough you provided that relates to this just says that the item is hidden to the upper-right. It is clearly in the room that loops, but no one here seems to know how to solve that room's puzzle.
Not in the looping room, it's here , invisible on map.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not in the looping room, it's here , invisible on map.
Okay. Fair enough. I still do not understand how I would have found that without a picture.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
At the end of the game, is there an easier way to get rid of the Pollution meter other than taking a bath? (which only decreases it by 5) Mine is at 399 at the moment. I want to decrease it so I can get the good ending

Also second the missing event scenes. It seems I'm missing a couple of from previous dungeons too. Is there some backtracking involved to get them?
You can also masturbate in your room if you find some items (like slime's ぷるぷるゼリー and the like) and this too apparently helps drop it down.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Use Ice Stone powers, I don't think it's explained in game, but it actually gets rid of the muck that prevents you from escaping.

Also, really loving all this geology stuff, the developers rock.
Yeah the ice stone powers do nothing but a 8MP attack on the monsters. Its not preventing anything. There is a "card" with capture resistance, but that doesn't seem to work too well either.

-edit
Guess I just needed to lvl more, was finally able to beat it. Took a lot of effort o_O

Last edited:

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
When transformed, Mighty mode is resistant or immune to most physical H (grapples/binds), while Swift Mode is resistant or immune to most mental H (hypnosis/pheromones). You can't switch forms during battle, but you can switch forms outside of battle by either switching your weapon manually in the menu, or by simply pressing W outside the menu. (Couldn't find evidence of anyone having already posted this info, so I thought I'd mention it now, as some people might have trouble gleaning the info from the image that mentions this in-game)

Also, some enemies don't seem to appear in the free battle area if they never get to use H moves on you. (From my experience, at least)

Last edited:

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah the ice stone powers do nothing but a 8MP attack on the monsters. Its not preventing anything. There is a "card" with capture resistance, but that doesn't seem to work too well either.

-edit
Guess I just needed to lvl more, was finally able to beat it. Took a lot of effort o_O
Just to clarify in case anyone else asks: Against the plant mid-boss, the mid-boss will start the battle by covering you in muck. This "muck" will be removed if you cast an Ice spell. This does not apply to being bound with vines or sprayed with pheromones. I am not sure if the boss ever uses that muck again during the battle, but casting an Ice spell should work to remove it if it is used again.

Edit: I think the "card" you are talking about actually removes the resistances to H gained while transformed when equipped.

ThatHoboThere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone else encountered crashes after beating the first boss in the doll house dungeon? I get an error message that reads "Failed to load: audio/bgm/09%E3%80%80%E6%82%AA%81%84%E5%A4%A2.ogg"

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

-edit
Suggest to buy restrain recover item when you get bound by mud and tentacle use it.

This boss I spam ice/fire AOE attack and use 25 gain attack on boss when gain gauge nearly full