What's new

RPG RPG Maker [hakkaku] テイル・アンダークラスト -ハスミと最後の7日間- / THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~ (RJ212896)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
For some reason when ever I lose in combat, I get revived at 1hp.
Does anyone know how to change the option to view game over events? I've been trying to find the option to turn it off and I can't find it anywhere.
To get losing scene you have to be transformed (into the form that's not resistant to the H attack of enemy choice), losing in normal state just revive you on the spot like that.

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I will now enact the age old tradition of enjoying the game, but waiting for someone to post a 100% full save. I'll be back here at like 3AM, cuz I guarantee someone will have beaten the game by then.

Mick2000

Reputation score
first of all, finally the game out, i've been waiting for this
second of all, damn i must deal the same BS with all those ghost at 2nd dungeon

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
I really don't want to do math in my hentai games, could someone please answer this for me? I think it's the code for a puzzle in the 4th dungeon.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you beat the 4 plants in the forest stage blocking the path? They spam grab+lust...

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I really don't want to do math in my hentai games, could someone please answer this for me? I think it's the code for a puzzle in the 4th dungeon.
There's not enough context to solve that problem, from that screenshot alone

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the question is rather knows who what is there at the beginning please ?

And for the lose the battel info^^
3. When you want to lose in battle

If you want to lose in battle but become considerably stronger than the enemy,
By equipping the driver for the debuff it can make it easy to lose to some extent.

· Anti-Mune (obtained at the 2nd Laboratory)
Restraint state tolerance at transformation, hypnotic state tolerance can be invalidated.

· Energy limiter 50 (obtained at the 1st laboratory)
We will halve all Hasumi's basic ability values.

· KERS canceller (obtained in reminiscence room)
Cancel recovery of MP by E shake and recovery of MP after battle end.
Please use it when MP does not decrease easily.

Last edited:

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
How do you beat the 4 plants in the forest stage blocking the path? They spam grab+lust...
Use Ice Stone powers, I don't think it's explained in game, but it actually gets rid of the muck that prevents you from escaping.

Also, really loving all this geology stuff, the developers rock.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Use Ice Stone powers, I don't think it's explained in game, but it actually gets rid of the muck that prevents you from escaping.

Also, really loving all this geology stuff, the developers rock.

Oh you.

Shnaeriku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Im stuck at the First part of the Doll House, anyone past that?

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can't seem to hook this one, I thought it was Wolf, not MV that was immune to hooking? Any pointers in this regard? I'm using TA/IGTH btw, since that's ITH doesn't seem to work for me on win10. I've tried /x3 /kf /ks2.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Randomly anyone know what the "sludge" value is for? You can -5 it from the bathhouse behind the item store... but it seems even at over 100, it doesn't affect talking with any of the NPC's.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I can't seem to hook this one, I thought it was Wolf, not MV that was immune to hooking? Any pointers in this regard? I'm using TA/IGTH btw, since that's ITH doesn't seem to work for me on win10. I've tried /x3 /kf /ks2.
strange it works for me just fine, therealso are chiitrans lite, chiitrans 2 and visual novel reader, but none of these will work on MV without hookpatcher

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Randomly anyone know what the "sludge" value is for? You can -5 it from the bathhouse behind the item store... but it seems even at over 100, it doesn't affect talking with any of the NPC's.
This is information gleaned from the demo so there may be a change in the full version, but if I recall correctly that value is supposed to influence a storyline divergence point at a later chapter, or something. It's some sort of corruption value(?) that increases as Hasumi (MC) gets molested and such(?)

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I came back and I WAS WRONG DUDE. NOOOOOOOOOO. Guess I've gotta girdle my loins and play the game. Dayum.

Reputation score
As 4lurk3r said, there are no immediate effects of the corruption value. It effects which route you end up on starting from Day 6.

Also a bonus tip for everyone, talking to the computer in your room, then selecting option 2 will let you enter the Gallery. It seems things are unlocked just by beating enemies (no need to suicide on them). Top part of the room lets you test fight enemies, while the bottom part is the "GOR" scenes. Crystal on the left takes you out, crystal on the right...still trying to figure that out lol.

Also if the E-Shield animation is causing you lag problems, it can be disabled by going to the same computer in your room > option 4 > option 1.

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score
It seems some of the events could be missable? If not missable, then I at least couldn't figure out how to start the harness events.

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
At the end of the game, is there an easier way to get rid of the Pollution meter other than taking a bath? (which only decreases it by 5) Mine is at 399 at the moment. I want to decrease it so I can get the good ending

Also second the missing event scenes. It seems I'm missing a couple of from previous dungeons too. Is there some backtracking involved to get them?

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score
Well I found the harness events. The Harness itself comes from the dom NPC enemy in the dollhouse dungeon. When Hasumi is transformed, there's a chance she'll apply it. If it's not removed quickly, she will lock it in place, and it will be stuck on Hasumi even after battle (and into any other battles until removed). To get it removed, you either need a specified item, or to back track to one of the friendly zones and get someone to take it off of her. Near the second friendly zone, though, there is a guy who will take advantage of her being bound instead.