What's new

Hana Maru

legegend

Reputation score
Re: Hana Maru

Sorry for necro this thread,but could anyone PM full game with CG set link?

milkm2n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry for the necro but does anyone have a link to the game

Bark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope, that's Hanakanmuri+ (which was some kind of prototype; shorter, with lots of bugs; but free to download).

I think you are looking for Hanakanmuri○ (Hanakanmuri Circle, RJ087067).

kosteo006

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know that this is a old game...and I know that you can unlock the CG without having to actually find it, but in case anyone is interested in actually unlocking the "Thief Gangrape" scene, I found it. If there is any interest I will post how to get it.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hanakanmuri Circle seriously became impossible to find now. Doesn't look like anyone ever uploaded a full save either (I remember losing my save after I closed my game back then)

Reputation score

So I decided to dust off this game after a few years, since there were no updates to Chronos Fear coming down the pipeline, and played the game from start to finish.

Only to unlock a fifth area I had never seen before...I had never before actually unlocked the final area of the game. I had broken in to the end of the secret area (where you find the Chronosphere, ironically enough), but had never actually completed the game. I feel kind of dumb.

Though I can now safely say that I know how to get the scene with the little sister and the mirror. And I finally found out how to get the school-uniform outfit. Not that it was worth it by any stretch of the imagination lol.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Why is Hanakanmuri Circle this hard to find now anyways?
Does the game have some powerful copy protection or was there some malware in the previous uploads? Or is the developer that good at hunting down uploads? From what I've seen it was pretty popular amongst ryona fans.

Out of nostalgia, I wanted to play through it again, but nowadays it's literally impossible to find anywhere. All links are dead, everyone is searching for it and no one has it. :/

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Huh I was thinking you guys wanted the older game and I hate when people fucking ask for pms so I never bothered to check my own library. But on a whim here it is.

Hana Circle

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I love you.

Seriously, thanks a lot, sacredfire!

Reputation score

Why is Hanakanmuri Circle this hard to find now anyways?
Does the game have some powerful copy protection or was there some malware in the previous uploads? Or is the developer that good at hunting down uploads? From what I've seen it was pretty popular amongst ryona fans.

Out of nostalgia, I wanted to play through it again, but nowadays it's literally impossible to find anywhere. All links are dead, everyone is searching for it and no one has it. :/
To answer your question, it was copy protected. So copies of the game have been scarce from the day it came out.

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

aw..the link is dead..need the new one. It interests me. Who else has it?

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For all Fans of this game there is nice Stuff from noisy crown

:eek:

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Hanakanmuri it's been updated!

Hey I just saw a fully translated version of Hanakanmuri Circle done by some guy named Doritto on nyaa torrents.

According to the guy "This release fully translates all story events, game overs, menus, letters, and item descriptions in the game. Some text, most notably the stage names, is untranslated; the release contains external translations for those."

Dunno if I am allowed to link the torrent but here it is.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Thanks, pretty cool.

Never really got too far in the game since I couldn't understand a damn thing that was happening or that I picked up. I got all the way to the section where I go from a small room with mirrors, to a small tunnel with lava and then to a room that says "You shouldn't go past here without looking carefully . . . " From there, I'm lost...I've tried almost everything there but not seeing a way past it. =/

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Now I have a reason to re-play this game and regain those save points that I lost due to stupid reasons....I hate you..........but I thank you.

Doritto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have translated the game to English.

Torrent links:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3f8be6022474e5f05a860d8b572b9b76721d61bf&dn=%5bNoisy%20Crown%5d%20Hanakanmuri%20Circle%20%5bEnglish%5d%5bDoritto%5d.zip&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544%2fannounce

sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1812373

sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/1812373

Screenshots:
imgur.com/a/ggv3v

Game over guide:
Row 1
1. Generic death while clothed
2. Generic death with damaged clothing
3. Generic death naked or almost naked
4. Die from falling down a bottomless pit
5. Generic death with a very high damage rate and full clothes. Use a Clothfruit to repair your clothes. This is pretty hard to get.
6. Die to a Grudge Flower (bush that grabs you with tentacles and stabs you)

Row 2
1. Die to a Bizarre Flower (Long necked toothy nipper, Area 3+)
2. Die to an Entreaty Flower (Appears in the cutscene between Areas 1 and 2, but you can't die to it. There's one each in aAreas 3, 4 and 5.)
3. Get burned to death by a fire-breathing dragon.
4. Get squeezed to death by a snake
5. Get killed by a jellyfish.
6. Die to falling rocks (Area 3+)

Row 3
1. Get killed by a red Amoeba (slime, Area 3)
2. Get killed by a Golem (Area 3)
3. Get killed by an Egodevil (the thing that rapes you if you charm it to 100%, Area 3)
4. Get eaten by a Toothworm (Area 3)
5. Die to a Gut Centipede (Area 1 cave miniboss, Area 4 gauntlet)
6. Die to the giant chasing dream monster (Area 3)

Row 4
1. Die to a Flower Worm (one stage in Area 5 only)
2. Die to a Dissolution Flower (big flower that melts you in acid, Areas 1 and 4)
3. Die to Higanbana (Area 1 chase sequence)
4. Enter "Creepy Jungle 2" (3rd last stage of Area 2, with a backwards path in the upper left) with less than 20 HP.
5. After beating the dream sequence, before turning off the game, enter "Dark rockface" (2nd stage of Area 3, has a spider) with any HP or "Brothel 2" (lava area with one of Cody's flowers) with <50HP.
6. Get eaten by the dream guy with the knife (and not cut up)

Row 5
1. Die to the web-shooting bug miniboss. (Area 3)
2. Keep talking to Cody before Charming her flowers. (Area 3)
3. Die a generic death while a Cluster:Reflection (Ghost that reflects Charming, Area 2) is attached to you.
4. Same as the previous one, but with Mei support active.
5. Die to Slice (the fly-and-cut shadow miniboss you have to escape in Area 3)
6. Die to Ripura's plant grab attack in Area 4

Row 6
1. Die to Plantplant
2. Die during the Giruba chase in Area 2
3. Die to the Giruba fight in Area 2
4. Die to the Giruba fight in Area 3
5. Die to the Giruba fight in Area 4
6. Die to the final boss of Area 5.

Secret 37th pseudo game over:
After beating Area 5 and getting "ALL CLEAR" in the main menu, enter the cutscene between Areas 1 and 2 with less than 50 HP. The cutscene will be different.

Enjoy:)

Last edited: