What's new

Hana Maru

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hana Maru

Well, I suppose the password being discovered was a good thing, though I'm kicking myself for not trying ryona earlier given its frequency as a password within the community. Couldn't have come at a better time because Flash decided to wipe out my save data <_< YAY FLASH!

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

I think this game is an instant classic. I haven't enjoyed a game like this since BlankBlood+mods. I'm not into guro or anything but I love the realistic game and a touch of hentai. Plus one of the pink hearts with wings clears you of all cuts/scratches.

So this game has ALOT of stuff going on and quite complex for what it is. I'm gong to try and post a guide to the game since its quite a lot going on. Seriously I would gladly pay for a translated version. Shit gets alot harsher than I thought for such a cute game. You go though the game kinda like mario, you can go straight though, or you can explore and get points. Points are cuteness I think and your only weapon is using cuteness to win over enemies.

-Menu [down]+[space]
3 pages of open spaces. No clue what the red, green, and blue page difference is. I think its not a save but rather a temp "return to". It cleared mine when I restarted. But it saves all your points no matter.
Select the option below the 10 to save a return to that spot, then it drops a flower. Below that is a cancel and return to play.
-I'm not sure what the numbers represent in your "save" -178 and 948 for me. There are also some click buttons green swap and a red X no clue for these either.
[x] inside the menu and you use the new one to return home/shop/bank, go back to menu, or reset and restart current area, just the current page or freely movable area I guess. It's small and useful if you got stuck.

-Shop/Bank
It looks like there is a bank system you can go back and store items then pull them to your active bar. With lots of save places this could be very useful in a bind. You click the arrow to page over to see your personal inventory circle. Another menu with open spaces for storage is on the right and no clue what its for.
At the bottom there is a teal button for the shop and a red one for going back to game (starts you at the very start again.)
Shop has some basic items and new clothes which apparently vanish when you exit the game.

Using these things you progress though the game. The controls listed at the start of this thread are very different from the ones I have.
In game I saw these controls listed in a bunch of moonspeak some may work and other might just mean left and right move side to side... but here

left right...
[up] cuteness explosion circle to convert enemies to allies
[down] crouch/hide?
[Z] Jump (my game seems to glitch so instead of just 1 i get infinite air jumps)
[X] Use Item
[space] rotate use item circle

ALSO listed are these controls
[ctrl]+[up]
[space]+[down] Menu
[down][down]
[down][down]+[Z]
[down]+[Z] seems to convert enemies instantly but after she crouches which takes a sec.
[down]+[up]
[Z]+[X]

-Items... there are lots
they don't seem to be overly important I expected to have to use them to progress but not yet anyways.

Flower petal circle things... are like Marios coins, and music notes are like the big coins lol.

Plant's or plant leaves vines, etc seem to help movement. Some jump, some make you float after a jump.

Fruit, apples, berries, grapes raise HP and or cuteness. Some raise total HP

Pink heart with wings will clear her of all scratches and cuts without repairing cloths and will also clear damage rate to 0%​

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

dear mr black, the infinite air jumps is not a glitch, it's just the special ability of the costume you get slightly after you start off, if you load a saved game you'll start off with the normal costume and the infinite jumps will suddenly disappear into mere double jumps.

Oh, and every healing fruit can raise max hp, you just gotta have full hp when you use it and it'll raise current and max hp together(except for a few fruits that raise your max hp regardless of what your current hp is).

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

sorry quite stuck i am at the place where a girl or manequin give you the swimsuit next what? i search everything from there but nothing happens and when i come back to that girl again she trap me and Game over o.o

anyone know what to do ?

DAMMIT nvm >.< i deleted my save files by accident grrr

Last edited:

Meyi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am also stuck at the mannequin. I tried with 2 and 3 gold keys. It probably would help if I could read the japanese text.
Is the mannequin looking for a certain item or items to let you pass or is this glitched?

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Loving the game so far, but the guro is extremely off-putting
One moment she is getting face raped by a tentacle, next moment BLOOD FROM EVERY ORIFICE! While the voice acting is nice, the GOR's could have used a bit of animation, like how other monsters did in game.
On another subject, Hanakanmuri, the earlier version of this game was the first time I started to like vore and tentacles, so it feels like a part of my pathetic life is complete now that I beat the game. And it will be more complete if and when an english translation were to ever arrive. Might be scared of what the GOR would say after that though...

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am also stuck at the mannequin. I tried with 2 and 3 gold keys. It probably would help if I could read the japanese text.
Is the mannequin looking for a certain item or items to let you pass or is this glitched?
For this area there are 4 plants with a glowing black aura-thingy around them, you have to "turn" them all with your attack and then she will give you a swimsuit and let you pass.

There is one in the ice area, one in the fire area, one by one of those worms in a sandy area, and the last is harder to describe where it is, but shouldn't be too hard to find anyway.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

haha i see btw does anyone know wish monsters has rape animations?

so far i found only the one that atach to yoy and if you use your cuteness he goes to 100% and rape you - other is when you are low in clothes the plant on bushes rape you - those 2 are the only ones i have found with sprite rape =3 any other?

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, once you beat the game, which I recommend doing on easy, you unlock the, like enemy gallery zone, which has a lot of different enemies in one place. I know that the large bear enemy will rape you if you have no clothes on, but its not very good. It only lasts until you run out of "stamina" In the gallery mode, there is a passage that is covered by a bright light. Walking through it burns you for a ton of damage, but if you run past it, there is a large plant enemy that will grab you. I am not sure what determines it, but it will either grab you through the wall and drop you, dealing for damage, or rape you, which insta kills you. I should warn you, the CG after it is the one I mentioned with the BLOOD FROM EVERY ORIFICE! one.

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

i really want an english patch for this game.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Well, once you beat the game, which I recommend doing on easy, you unlock the, like enemy gallery zone, which has a lot of different enemies in one place. I know that the large bear enemy will rape you if you have no clothes on, but its not very good. It only lasts until you run out of "stamina" In the gallery mode, there is a passage that is covered by a bright light. Walking through it burns you for a ton of damage, but if you run past it, there is a large plant enemy that will grab you. I am not sure what determines it, but it will either grab you through the wall and drop you, dealing for damage, or rape you, which insta kills you. I should warn you, the CG after it is the one I mentioned with the BLOOD FROM EVERY ORIFICE! one.
You can get to that free-enemy room by check marking certain box or boxes in that one menu where there are 4 up top and one down at the bottom. I just check them all and then go back and hit play and it takes you to that room.

Junkerr

Reputation score

The golden key thing is false.
You actually have to charm 4 carnivorous plants in the area (the ones that blink and chomp your lower body when you walk over them).
Once that done, she'll let you pass.

amcik84

Reputation score

Hi guys long time lurker first time poster. Isnt there any rapid or mediafire links for this.

The one on gurochan is the old one and the one on russian site is blocked in my frigging country.

Cheers,

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Er... The one they have *is* the full version off DLsite.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Per their dlsite page, the next update has bonus pics and (as far as I can tell) a bonus scenario.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

mm i noticed on the gallery there are scenes i never found on the game

like when she reach a place with 3 guys and then gets ganged

how to reach that one?? also someone said bear raping you gives game over but never happened to me

and room doesnt have all rape animations because i never found 1 certain bush plant in the room

so maybe i thought there might be other enemies with animations that i havent found yet

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

mm i noticed on the gallery there are scenes i never found on the game

like when she reach a place with 3 guys and then gets ganged

how to reach that one?? also someone said bear raping you gives game over but never happened to me

and room doesnt have all rape animations because i never found 1 certain bush plant in the room

so maybe i thought there might be other enemies with animations that i havent found yet
You could just follow the directions on the previous page(s) and unlock all the CGs the easy way and watch them that way.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does anyone know what version this game is currently on? And is it still in the beta stages?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i already seen full cg but what i ask if certain events that i never found how to get them ( i did see them in gallery) so what i ask exactly since there are events i really didnt found in the maps, maybe as well are enemies with Sprite rape animations i never found out

since The room you open once finish the game or filling a box doesnt have them all

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

i already seen full cg but what i ask if certain events that i never found how to get them ( i did see them in gallery) so what i ask exactly since there are events i really didnt found in the maps, maybe as well are enemies with Sprite rape animations i never found out

since The room you open once finish the game or filling a box doesnt have them all
Maybe THIS post will help?