Hana Maru

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hana Maru

NORMALLY il say yes those can help but

The scenes events are actually UKNOWN in that list

and the scenes posted there are the same ones i did normally
well ive been trying to get any other event by going certain diferent or having all chests open but still i cannot find how to activate other events or maps

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, it's easy enough to speculate on a few of those unknowns based on the scenes they tie into but there a good amount of the latter ones are complete unknowns to me.

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems Noisy Crown is working on another Hanakanmuri CG set. They uploaded three preview sets on Pixiv . I doubt it will be a purely guro CG set but eh. Looks pleasing still.

On a side note, I found the warning text on each set to be hilarious.
"This CG set contains extreme scenes."
"In reality, carrying out stuff like this is criminal."
"Please don't do it."
"This contains violent, sexual, and grotesque scenarios."
"We ask that those under 18 or unable to distinguish between reality and fiction to refrain from viewing."

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Out of curiosity, do I need to register with pixiv to see anything on there? Seems like every single link I ever see that goes there ends up sending me to a search page where I can't make heads or tails of what to do to see what I wanted to.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Out of curiosity, do I need to register with pixiv to see anything on there? Seems like every single link I ever see that goes there ends up sending me to a search page where I can't make heads or tails of what to do to see what I wanted to.
Yes you do. Here's a guide for those who don't speak Japanese.

It's four years old, but I don't think Pixiv has changed their registration process since then, so.. Give it a try I suppose.
You also have to manually activate the ability to see 18+ images. The guide shows that as well.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yes you do. Here's a guide for those who don't speak Japanese.

It's four years old, but I don't think Pixiv has changed their registration process since then, so.. Give it a try I suppose.
You also have to manually activate the ability to see 18+ images. The guide shows that as well.
Yeah that guide is a little out of date but luckily it isn't hard to register. Thanks for the info :)

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I stand corrected. They updated the game two days ago and included a CG set, probably to make the price seem more reasonable. 8 different scenes, 64 images total. The three that were put up on Pixiv are guro extensions of some of the scenes that didn't have a guro-ish ending to them already, though none are as gorey as the scenes on Pixiv anyways.

All featuring monsters, or characters in one instance, that didn't get the CGs you thought they might in the main game. The bear, the spider, that large green thing which loved popping up randomly and munching on your head...

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I followed the link to the blog and saw their latest cg. T_T Dang it I'm going to play this game and beat the crap out of everything!

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

They (he?) have an update on that new game they talked about, some new screens..Looks like it will be a top down action rpg, seems like it will be fun. OR incredibly frustrating.

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like a roguelike, so I'd lean towards very frustrating.

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hmm time and gears themed character. Not bad. Wonder how it'll be.

Challenger06

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am stuck where a Faceless woman gives me a swimsuit for clothing but everytime I visit her, I get killed with spiked balls and plants. What should I do?

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You have to go around and "befriend" four of the flytrap plants that have a dark glow around them.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Heeey~~~ Sorry for the bump but
After first meeting with the yellow-haired-tribesman looking girl(?) with the stone axe when helping you, how do you progress? my way is blocked by some kind of wood and I don't really think I missed something back then besides 2 really big chests on which I don't have the key for

EDIT: okay scrap that, what about the dream world?

Last edited:
Reputation score

EDIT: okay scrap that, what about the dream world?

Go through the full cycle once, you should end up on some platform in the first room that you can't get to from the ground. Pick up the blueberry. Walk over to one of the windows (I think its the last one...could be mistaken though) and eat the blueberry. You should see a key through the glass, but you'll be unable to grab it.

Continue through the dream sequence until you reach the cloudy flying room. Go to the top right corner of the room and you'll find the key you saw through the glass earlier. Now go to the bottom right of the room. I believe its right before the exit, but I haven't played the game in a long time so I could be wrong. Anyways, there's some wooden platform things that should hopefully fall if you step on them. This will lead you to a chest where you can use the key you just got. This will get you the rainbow ring.

The rest should be pretty straight forward...just remember, don't turn back for anything or anyone! And DO NOT lose the rainbow ring. It is required to progress through the Plant Wars chapter, being virtually impossible to get through without it. You can't get back to the dream world without starting over from the beginning, so make sure if you quit or something, you throw the rings in storage before you do so. If you close the game while they are in your inventory, they will disappear forever.

(Also, Pako (the yellow haired tribesman person) is definitely male. Just fyi.)

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Okay I finally got out of there, strangely enough I used a silver key to open the chest and an extra blueberry to make the pink key appear in the cloud room
Thanks for the help

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry if im necro-ing the thread, but could someone post a full save? The save is located in: %Appdata% under Macromedia and under Flash Player.

xrnn

Reputation score

Ahh...Sorry for the bump,but can anyone please PM me a link for the game?