What's new

Hanakanmuri it's been updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hanakanmuri it's been updated!

There was a Giant Bear that was overly friendly when I charmed him... but other than that everything has been trying to kill me. Is there a way to reverse the appearance of damage? I don much like playing when she has multiple wood arrows spiked through her and bleeding, even though I keep her constantly near full health. Also another question. Is there something you can do when you are poisoned or a piranha is on you, or do you just have to bear with it?

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The piranhas fall off on their own when you finish the stage - so the best way to counter them is to just rush the stage. Couldn't find any way to counter poison though. Just got to avoid getting poisoned in the first place I guess.

Oh, and by the way... charming monsters? Did I miss something? The version I played had no such thing (I pressed each and every button on the keyboard to figure out the controls) - the second one in the first post.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

the charming monsters is in the other hana game. He posted it in the wrong area. THey almost the same but the other one (hanamaru) has better character design i think and that one can charm. THis one however u can only dodge. This one has death scenes as well when the other one doesnt.

btw im stuck on the bit where u hav to climp on blocks of diamonds (the shape not the gem) I ran out of stamina to keep climbing and its hard to just on to a higher diamond normally as you get stuck between diamonds somtimes

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I dont know whether i posted in right place or not but I need help for this.
After meet that hat woman,where should i go next?

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

sorry for reviving a dead thread but can someone reupload this?

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

sorry for reviving a dead thread but can someone reupload this?
you do realize there are new hanakanmuri called hanakanmuri circle which is an updated version of this o_o and has a more easier to understand story line... but more or less its chibi...

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

you do realize there are new hanakanmuri called hanakanmuri circle which is an updated version of this o_o and has a more easier to understand story line... but more or less its chibi...
is there? sorry i didn't know ;-;

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is there? sorry i didn't know ;-;
if your looking for the latest update then go find ChronosFear which is what the creator is currently making, apparently its tagged loli so your better off looking from another forum ;) i on the other hand have no power to bring you the file since i have no idea how to send it to people via message's, and my computer has poor amount of space that can shock most people who have 400GB or somethinglike that reaching to terra bytes "I only have 60gb ikr its small"

Status
Not open for further replies.