What's new

Hanakanmuri it's been updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hanakanmuri it's been updated!

I got the same prob as janna, everytime there is a "z" to press in the boss level, I exit the boss fight and start at the beginning of the level before the boss ...

Really annoying tbh :s

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I didn't get far at all.
Its from an image pack i got since before this thread i could not get past the z bug.
I still have the pack, its only 30 MB, buts its 200 images(most are only slight variations). So I would only do it if there is a quick way or a few people would want it.

Last edited:

shadowthief

Lurker
Reputation score

I know many have had the same problem as me but I really can't find a solution here,
How can I make the game stop restarting when I press Z at the escape sequences?,I tried using different Browsers(firefox/Explorer/Opera/Google Chrome) and got a restart in every one of them...:(

is there a way to fix this? or is the game bugged like that

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I know many have had the same problem as me but I really can't find a solution here,
How can I make the game stop restarting when I press Z at the escape sequences?,I tried using different Browsers(firefox/Explorer/Opera/Google Chrome) and got a restart in every one of them...:(

Try downloading the .swf file of the game and then launching it from a standalone flash player. If that doesn't work, then yes, you can say to yourself you are screwed.

shadowthief

Lurker
Reputation score

Edit:forget that I asked..found the solution myself

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"It's been almost a year!"
"It doesn't matter... They need to know!"
"People are over it! they're playing the newer one!"
"Shut up! There are still a couple out there! That still... That still long for it!"
"And you really find this necessary?!"
"Yes... for the sake of you and me and those that didn't make it across"
"...Sigh, you know they're gonna flame us and possibly neg-rep us"
"... for the sake of the few, I'll become the martyr"
"Ok... I'll set it up"
*Rustle rustle*
"Sigh... ok it's ready..."
"Alright... Let's do this... From the past to the future; and back to the present! RESURRECTION!!"
"You've done it now... It's all on you, I'm leaving before things get out of control..."
*Watches as his counterpart leaves the thread*

Hi... I don't believe in making a new thread for a topic that currently has an existing thread hence my previous dramatic setup to Necro this one... SO here we go...

First off some familiarization for those that might not know what I will be talking about and to remind those that do =)

Is the link of the newest Hanakanmuri game that was ever released... The one before that had that SUPER ANNOYING Z button glitch that crapped out the flash player and restarted everything from the begining. A solution to this was found by downloading a stand alone flash player that was 1 or 2 versions previous to the latest one at that time. This solution worked for a couple, sadly not for me... I had to abandon the hope of enjoying this game... But the hope was never abandoned, just toned down compressed and stored away until light of the new game Hanamaru surfaced... And my hopes were answered when I came across the link I have posted for you on top! =)

The Z glitch is long gone and we are now able to enjoy this game!! Until... I reached the second boss.... And here is where I require all of your assistance.

Download the game, play it and then try to escape the second boss! and when you do tell me how! xD

I am stuck with the three ?'s At first it gives you a sequence and then she asks the order of the keys from that sequence. There are 8 keys (buttons) and therefore 8 questions, If you answer them right she will recieve less damage during the scene when the plant stings the tentacle into the her to suck her blood than she would if you answered it wrong... Then after the plant has inserted 8 stingers in you comes a series of follow the escape sequence while you lose HP and Energy. Once you sucesfully enter the right sequence then appears the three "?"................. I cannot answer these question marks for the life of me... or for the life of her for that matter, and in the end all her blood gets drained, she goes to sleep and dies.....

So please Help me Help her! xD

Thanks in advance!~

Last edited:

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't know who you are, I don't know what this game is.

Nevertheless, I love you.

Last edited:

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uhhh..... I guess I love you too. In a man loving another man kind of way that isn't gay or anything like that... Just two men loving each other... In a non-gay way of course... It's... It's kinda like when you have a playground full of children and then your neighbor brings balloons and candy for everyone while you eat a hot dog and like the mustard doesn't fall on your shirt cause there's this cute little girl that has a dog and they're playing in the field? Yeah... it's kinda like that =)

PS: Did you find a way out of that Blood sucking Plant?

feonor

Lurker
Reputation score

it's basically a guessing game, each one is a random direction or z/x, if you hit a key and it's a circle then that is right for that particular input, just keep trying even if you fail when you get back to the ??? they will stay the same key. sorry if my explanation sucks.

xzerogx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I DLed from the new link and that Z glitch still happend. :confused:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

The version you posted is 2.01. Not sure what the most recent version is but it isn't 2.01. I've got 2.02 and it does the Z bug too.

**Uploading my 2.02 and the CG set to MU. Check back in about 10-15 minutes for link**

Enjoy

Last edited:

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I haven't done much yet but I died more than 10 ten times on this one stage. It's the one when it's the first time you meet a little dinosaur enemy and there was this part where this a apple tree and you get to pick up a apple + a orange. i couldn't reach the next part through jumping. It's like impossible to reach.

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The z glitch happened at first, then I restarted the game and got all the wing buffs. For first one (speed up) there is a path down from the right. For the second one at the bridge (jump up), get to where you are hanging off and click grab button. Either of those buffs will help you past that hard jump. Anyway, the z glitch didnt happen after I got those and I made it past. The bosses I have fought so far only want to devour you. Try your best not to lose. Here's some spoilered tips for the bosses I fought so far.
Devouring Plant- Button pushing. Just take it easy and make sure you get them.
Draining Plant- Button memory. Remember the sequence it shows and push in order. Then push the remembered button in the placement asked. If you see a 5 in the text then push the 5th button in the sequence. Last part is 3 ?. Try z,z,z. You will probably get a lot of Xs. If you get any Os though it is correct and remember it. Let's say it was X,X,O. Then you might try up,up,z, since you know the 3rd one is z.
Spiky Fangy Thingie of Biting-Run at first until in pit. Now it will rise with an attack and then try to bite. The bite is poisonous and you sequence out of it. Time the boss' attack with using the flower to bounce away. Have him bite toward a tree and he should hit his head (glitches time to time) and knock an apple bomb down. Hold pick up and watch the fuse on it. Time it, jump and throw the bomb to where it explodes on his head. A fang should drop. Grab this. I'm not sure if you can win by enough bombing, but next you get grabbed you'll win. This may be a spoiler but Im not spoiling that.

Last edited:

thyladras

Lurker
Reputation score

if i understand the game stop when i am in the house with the 4 picture and i resume the same sequence with 1) lava 2) dark area with pit 3) block in color world ^^

there is a solution ?

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Yes. Go backwards.

I don't know how much of a spoiler you want, but that should be the minimum to get you past the block.

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, uh. I pretty much done everything that can be done, giving up at the lava level when I didn't find any H-content up until then. The things I discovered were pretty much vore only - the big plant, the worms in one of the cutscenes, and after being killed by certain monsters. Is there anything else here?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

This isn't an H-Game per se. It's more a vore, ryona, guro game with a few H-Scenes thrown in later into the game.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

To overcome the z glitch you had to dl an earlier version of flash and run it in that.

Can't remember which version, but you can probably google it, hanakanmuri z glitch earlie flash or something like that.
If you run it in the earlier flash version, you can press z and it will be correct.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

To overcome the z glitch you had to dl an earlier version of flash and run it in that.

Can't remember which version, but you can probably google it, hanakanmuri z glitch earlie flash or something like that.
If you run it in the earlier flash version, you can press z and it will be correct.
9.0 is the one that I got to run this and it works fine, if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.