What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ハリケーンドットコム / HurricaneDotCom] ショタコンクエスト~僕のおち〇ちんが狙われている!~ (RJ241013) (RJ334689)

Surise

Reputation score
So, I went to the mansion and made it to the end where the chick did the thing with me, but I didn't find a silver key.. I hit up all the chests I saw.. Am I missing something?

Another question: Why can't I seem to save the game? Everytime I try to, I get an error sound.

Last edited:

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
So, I went to the mansion and made it to the end where the chick did the thing with me, but I didn't find a silver key.. I hit up all the chests I saw.. Am I missing something?
After you head to the mansion amd talked to the boss, you'll find Summer (first girl) in the north-eastern town inn. The silver key is in the dungeon west of Summer's castle.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Got ship, and first girl poisoned by random shota. Any way to get her back on track?

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Got ship, and first girl poisoned by random shota. Any way to get her back on track?
I didn't manage to get her back because I deleted my save file out of pure frustration. The later dungeons are full of crap. Lava everywhere that melts your HP to 1, inf random encounters and fetch questing extreme.

I stopped right near the end and decided the game is not worth my time. There is a boss that I couldn't beat probably have to grind forever to beat him but fuck it. It was a yellow robot.

Where you at is where yo have to fetch Orbs to save the first girl (Summer). She will be absent for the majority of the game so get used to two members.

I believe you will first have to visit an old man in an island in the middle or near where you are at (North-East).

Then visit a castle with demons at the center.

Then the east part of the map with Ice where you will get prison key (use it to free the prisoners on the first two villages and this one as well).

I honestly forgot the sequence of events. All I know is that you basically have to go everywhere the ship gets you. After that I think you will be able to visit the tower that was blocked by sand near the center (near a village).

There is also a tower alone on the map I think west-center?

After that there is the maid house.

And I don't remember where I got the gold door key (probably from one of the events listed here) but remember to open all doors once you get it.

HUGE WARNING: don't go to the far east dungeon with a fuck hole without doing some of the above quests first (I believe I did all first except the maid and center lone tower). You will get bugged if you do this place first. Basically the scene will have your penis covered in some chastity cage thingy so without it the scene won't work and your character will get stuck lol.

Once you get the five orbs you need the ruby ring to save your friend. Honestly I don't remember but it could be the maid house since that's the only thing I remember doing before so forgive me if I'm wrong.

And fair warning: once you get the ruby ring, the dungeon is extremely hard. Lava that melts your HP to 1 and multiple boss fights that made me quit and delete the game. There is also an optional armor you get from a chest there that once you equip it you cannot unquip and you will remain cursed. Dunno what it does but my character keeps missing almost every attack so GG lol.

I hope this help someone here.

Last edited:

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
Save with all dot animations, not finished with CGs yet, but first, enjoy~:p
Open save 4 for dot animations, it's literally a new game+ so just start it up, then open up the monster encyclopedia and start fappin
So far missing 3rd(should be pirate scene with summer, have to restart the game for this I guess, too lazy to do), 10th(might have something to do with slime girl at loliconder castle battlefuck fight, gave up on this fight since I couldn't understand how to win, she "skipped my turn" everytime after getting to critical health) and 18th(still searching), can't post pics because of the obvious, if someone is kind enough to lend a helping hand I'll be very grateful ALL CGs COMPLETE
This game is extremely open world, backtracking certain places is very rewarding, and there is no strict order to complete scenarios. I got keys pretty early in the game, opened up some chests and ended up with some end game gear which carried me through a lot of the dungeons.

Where you at is where yo have to fetch Orbs to save the first girl (Summer). She will be absent for the majority of the game so get used to two members.
Sorry but you couldn't be more wrong, saving her is very easy and she will barely miss any of the events in the game.
Go to an island north east of the place the girl got poisoned/cursed (yes, she got it from raping a shota, lol), there should be a single old man in a house, talk to him, then go all the way to the northern seas to a pirate ship found north of the village where you got your ship, talk to all the men in the hull, then to the captain(requires silver key), twice if you never met her before, then return to the old mans house, he'll give you a juice made of unknown lewd ingredients, give it to Summer the shotacon and she'll be revived XD
Orbs are for accessing the goddess tower on the island most south of the map (which would be one of the final things to do in the game) only

Putting stuff from deleted double-post to this one:
Critical item-> Map is found in Summer's bedroom, need this for navigation of things I'll point out below

Only things that must be found in a certain order: Semen producing stick-> found in town on bottom right of the map, right below snowy area, requires both gold and prison key(pretty linear tho, right after prison key is obtained), enter prison and talk to person in innermost cell--> Strap-on dildo->found in tower southeast of desert with oasis in the middle(has a town right above it)->Opens path to getting black ball

Ruby ring-> found in goddess island at south of map, door can only be opened after collecting all five balls, this opens up the final path to Demon king's castle

For ppl looking for keys:
Silver is in the dungeon west of Summer's castle
Twin tower key found in tower southeast of Moon's razed castle
Mansion key is obtained after talking to the witch, then actually going to the mansion and talking to the maid all the way up, venture in catacombs of mansion with Moon and Summer while the Maid is doing shota-chan
Gold is found in the island town east of the protagonist's castle (talk to the dog XD)
Prison key is found in the city most southeast of the map, inside a tent (buy it for 2000g), be ready for a series of events before getting this, I'll spoil it if anybody asks

Balls:
Gold is literally ripped off of the merchant in the city where you get your boat, after retrieving the treasure stolen by the pirates in the northern seas (flavor-text even says his hairs are still stuck on it Lul)
Red is found in Harpy prison cell inside town east of Moon's castle, requires both gold and prison key, defeat the harpies
Bronze is found in Monster castle smack dab in the middle south of the map. Talk to the lord, do a monster girl battle fuck (don't have to win this... Hell, I don't even know if this is winnable, gives you it even if you give up)
Black should be found in island northeast of map with the walls surrounding the shrine thingy, also mentioned by @sigmazx already do not interact with girl before getting strapon, glitches out and leaves a shota dopplegengar in place of where you need to interact.
Silver is found in chest to the right completing the maid mansion

Edit: completed 3rd and 10th(they are pretty much just different scenarios of existing CGs), but 18th is.... ehhhhh, where da fuck is 18th... I even beat the game in new game+ leaving Summer cursed in bed trying to find this...
Completed 18th! Much thanks to @Ranos
This save is officially full CG with all dot animations
Also included the slime girl gig if anybody is interested, go to save 7, talk to the guy in front of you after loading
Any save after save 4 can view all dot animations in monster encyclopedia, and CGs can be found in main menu

PLZ LEAVE A LIKE!

Attachments

Last edited:

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
>>witch
Who? And where :p

This game feels like it could be much easier with text hooking working properly~

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Wait, that place actuall has NPC to talk with, not just item in chest?

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So I've been looking around for the CGs on my save, but I haven't the foggiest idea on how to get the 18th, and I'm too lazy to restart for the others, if anybody really wants to they can start a new game+ on the save I provided above and complete the CGs
But I'll still be around for questions, and answer them if I can.:LOL:

Critical item-> Map is found in Summer's bedroom, need this for navigation of things I'll point out below

For ppl looking for keys:
Silver is in the dungeon west of Summer's castle
Twin tower key found in tower southeast of Moon's razed castle
Mansion key is obtained after talking to the witch, then actually going to the mansion and talking to the maid all the way up, venture in catacombs of mansion with Moon and Summer while the Maid is doing shota-chan
Gold is found in the island town east of the protagonist's castle (talk to the dog XD)
Prison key is found in the city most southeast of the map, inside a tent (buy it for 2000g), be ready for a series of events before getting this, I'll spoil it if anybody asks

Balls:
Gold is literally ripped off of the merchant in the city where you get your boat, after retrieving the treasure stolen by the pirates in the northern seas (flavor-text even says his hairs are still stuck on it Lul)
Red is found in Harpy prison cell inside town east of Moon's castle, requires both gold and prison key, defeat the harpies
Bronze is found in Monster castle smack dab in the middle south of the map. Talk to the lord, do a monster girl battle fuck (don't have to win this... Hell, I don't even know if this is winnable, gives you it even if you give up)
Black should be found in island northeast of map with the walls surrounding the shrine thingy, also mentioned by @sigmazx already do not interact with girl before getting strapon, glitches out and leaves a shota dopplegengar in place of where you need to interact.
Silver... Silver... I forget, me finks its from completing the maid mansion (Somebody back me up here XP)

Silver and black are the ones I'm not so sure of... Like I said this game is open world, you can do things in all sorts of orders, which kind of fogs up my memory(I even did the witch's place last, ended up extremely under leveled when reaching Maou's castle)

Also, sorry to moderators if this counts as double posting
Dude. I forgot to mention the pirate ship thingy.

Yes, I did go there but I didn't get any cure for the girl.

My save file could be beyond repair. Doesn't matter anyway.

Can you imagine me doing almost the whole game with two members lol.

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
Dude. I forgot to mention the pirate ship thingy.

Yes, I did go there but I didn't get any cure for the girl.

My save file could be beyond repair. Doesn't matter anyway.

Can you imagine me doing almost the whole game with two members lol.
You have to talk to one of the guys in the hull, then to the captain again, before that you have to talk to a dude that points out where the juice old man is... this game requires a lot of talking to people, so even if you don't understand, talk to everybody in every city you enter to unlock all events XD

Ranos

Reputation score
i did a bit of digging into the CGs located the img/pictures folder, the three CGs i mostly see that seems to be missing is one from a slime girl, one from the harpy girl duo, and one from a dark skinned demon girl (She kinda looks like a police officer? what remains of her clothes seems to be dark blue-ish)

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
i did a bit of digging into the CGs located the img/pictures folder, the three CGs i mostly see that seems to be missing is one from a slime girl, one from the harpy girl duo, and one from a dark skinned demon girl (She kinda looks like a police officer? what remains of her clothes seems to be dark blue-ish)
THANK YOU, It was harpies all along... (These harpies are next to impossible to lose to due to them doing nothing but trying to rape shota-chan or healing themselves, slipped past me so very hard XP)
Slime girl is her own single thing, I'll add a save for that.
And demon girl is the last CG
But all in all, thanks to you I have finished complete save XD

Ranos

Reputation score
the slime girl fight is uhh...very very weird. Sometimes when the slime is winning i get a free turn. The opposite happens too,sometimes when i'm winning it just gives up my turn and gives the slime a free move. Seems like it's kind of wonky, there must be some bugs in there.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You have to talk to one of the guys in the hull, then to the captain again, before that you have to talk to a dude that points out where the juice old man is... this game requires a lot of talking to people, so even if you don't understand, talk to everybody in every city you enter to unlock all events XD
I'm currently stuck at the exact same point. Pirate Lady doesn't give me anything, none of the guys downstairs have any new dialogue, and the old man doesn't give me anything, either (I assume it's the old guy in the rundown house). Thing is, I'm not willing to give up my save file. I dunno if you still have the whole procedure in mind, but maybe there's a specific item I need to deliver first?

EDIT: It seems like you won't get the second even with the captain until the stolen treasure sidequest is concluded. At the very least, I didn't make any progress with the antidote until I got the golden orb (from said sidequest) and the bronze orb (from the slime battle in the monster castle). I guess it's all about NPC's not reacting to sidequest triggers until an earlier sidequest is finished.

Last edited:

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
why is there a rule against asking for a link to download a game?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
so its the devs who dont want links to be on here?
No, that rule is to go against people spamming "link plz" comments like you use to see in a lot of older threads. At one point we had in a single thread 2 or 3 pages of just link begging. It got really out of hand, so this rule was enforced.

The one about devs is ONLY if they personally request it.