What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ハリケーンドットコム / HurricaneDotCom] ショタコンクエスト~僕のおち〇ちんが狙われている!~ (RJ241013) (RJ334689)

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
RJ241013_ana_img_main.jpg
Page/Trial :

Brought by those people who will never release RJ137522, various animated pixel "games" such as Elevator Girl (RJ236253) or Orction (RJ221485), comes a very original game about some shota hero who goes on a quest to get reverse raped by various people, including monster girls. Like usual, I have no idea what the storyline is: you're just a shota who's on some very vague quest (at least to me).

This is RPG Maker MV game, so the controls and gameplay are very basic. You walk around using arrow keys/mouse, select with Z/LMB, cancel with X/RMB.
For some reason, this game's speed is VERY slow compared to most games. Within combat, you have the basic options to Attack, Defense, use an Item, or run. Your MC has no abilities as far as I can tell. The main image shows two female allies, but I haven't figured out where (if at all) they are in the trial. Some enemies will be a monster girl, which will have the ability to assault the MC. You can select an option to flail on your arrow keys to get out or just wait until they're both done.

As far as I managed (before hitting an error from my excessive cheating), there are four Monstergirls and one CG event. There are a few locations available within the game at the moment : A very basic town with an equipment shop to the North of the starting castle, another castle to the NW of that starting castle, two temples with grandpas/guards that seem to be blocked off, a mansion to the north of that village (contains the CG event), and a cave to the west that contains two of the monster girls and some sort of quest item.

Last edited by a moderator:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It's Feb and the game isn't out. :(

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Gave this a try. I think this is actually based on Dragon Quest 2? The first Princess I think is a genderswap of the Hero's best friend from that game. You can get her in the demo by first going to the 2nd castle, talking to the queen, then going through the northern mansion (a shota club), and then going to the town where she'll be at the inn.
The demo ends when you go through the southern cave though.

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gave this a try. I think this is actually based on Dragon Quest 2? The first Princess I think is a genderswap of the Hero's best friend from that game. You can get her in the demo by first going to the 2nd castle, talking to the queen, then going through the northern mansion (a shota club), and then going to the town where she'll be at the inn.
The demo ends when you go through the southern cave though.
That would certainly explain the dragon quest vibes I felt from it (though I've never actually played a standard DQ game, lol). And I think I remember reading at the end that demo saves should be able to carry through to the final version? Been a bit since I played this demo

It's Feb and the game isn't out. :(
For what it's worth, the creator had a blog post on the 21st saying that getting it out during January was looking impossible, but that it should certainly be out by February... take that how you will, given their track record and all the other announced titles they still have unfinished though :unsure:

---

Anyway, the 4th monster girl available in trial (lamia) is a pretty rare encounter in the cave she appears in, but I'd assume there's a place (or a few) where she'll show up more often in the finished version. Your allies (well, presumably... your only available ally in trial is able to, anyway) can attack foes that are having their way with the Hero, and it's possible to finish them off like that... might be a viable strategy for dealing with some girls that have particularly nasty attacks in the finished version - after all, cumming from that only
heals the monstergirl doing the raping for 10% of her max HP, rounded down (or 1, minimally). At least in the trial, there doesn't seem to be any other gameplay effects... 10% is pretty pathetic honestly, with the only enemy in the trial capable of healing more than 1 from it being the lamia,
so it should honestly be pretty easy to counter that in most cases if you're reasonably prepared.

Surise

Reputation score
Anyone know if there is any mention of facesitting or breast smothering in this game? It does look really cute though. Definitely going to be watching this one.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know if there is any mention of facesitting or breast smothering in this game? It does look really cute though. Definitely going to be watching this one.
The demo only has 4 monster girls. Slime (vaginal), Slugthing (paizuri), Mage (blowjob) and Lamia (vaginal, well I mean. lamia vaginal. Also face between breasts).
Judging by the fact the intent of their attacks is to make the Hero cum, I would imagine the only H-attacks will be anything involving his penis. Event CG-wise, there was only a blowjob and cowgirl, but for CGs there might be that stuff later, but not entirely sure. Princess Summer is a very, very depraved girl who is into shotas, so she probably mostly just wants the hero's dick.

Surise

Reputation score
I gotcha! It would be super neat if they were like.. submission moves to disable your characters, and maybe your allies would have to beat them off you. Playing the trial, I noticed there was a list of opponents and it was absolutely huge! Hoping this game comes out soon.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well shit. This is pretty promising, but given the author's track record of announcing shit and then never releasing it I can't help but be a bit concerned now that this product may never truly exist. It's way too early to say for sure, so here's hoping this actually gets that February release date that's been mentioned.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Well shit. This is pretty promising, but given the author's track record of announcing shit and then never releasing it I can't help but be a bit concerned now that this product may never truly exist. It's way too early to say for sure, so here's hoping this actually gets that February release date that's been mentioned.
Working on 4 games at once can be pretty time consuming... Patience is key here (And hope)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section as it has been completed.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Can't get Chiitrans/VNR to show up any of the text in Cliplogger.

Edit: Cliplogger (disable on startup) + Translator aggregator (with ATLAS) worked.

Last edited:

tneer3

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Its out now. Anyone else has a link for download?

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ah shit, you beat me to the punch on the wink wink nudge nudge game. Ah well, option's still there.
That aside I've not yet had the chance to play through the game, how is it so far content-wise?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Its out now. Anyone else has a link for download?
Even if anyone had, nobody would share it here. If you don't know why, then this forum isn't for you friend

spookysmoke

Reputation score
Ah shit, you beat me to the punch on the wink wink nudge nudge game. Ah well, option's still there.
That aside I've not yet had the chance to play through the game, how is it so far content-wise?
-its pretty good. until you get toward the end and then not being able to read it turns into a go back through the map and try and find something somewhere game

StainSpear

Reputation score
Anyone knows what to do when you get to the ruined castle, in the second area?
I'm stuck were a girl is getting fuckd by i ghost i think, but i cannot do anything...
I can't go to the next area :/
Any help?
Edit: Nevermind i needed to get an item from a big tree in the overworld to let me fight that ghost.

Last edited:

Ferree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
im just stuck near the start, cant figure out what to do after being to that mansion and getting the silver key?