What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ハリケーンドットコム / HurricaneDotCom] ショタコンクエスト~僕のおち〇ちんが狙われている!~ (RJ241013) (RJ334689)

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Game seems to be a little sensitive to text translators that uses clipboard functionality, ends up skipping through cut-in artwork too fast. Anyone know how to disable mouse functionality in rpg maker mv?

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so its the devs who dont want links to be on here?
Pretty much, yes. Posting links is one thing, but asking for them is literally asking to pirate, and developers don't take kindly to that. But as long as they don't complain about the links, it's all good.
However, when they do, it means potential legal repercussions for this forum, and the admins and mods have enough on their hands already, getting sued is the last thing they need. That's why you get banned for link requests indiscriminately, but not for posting links yourself - but as I understand, all links WILL get removed at the developers' request without any discussion.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pretty much, yes. Posting links is one thing, but asking for them is literally asking to pirate, and developers don't take kindly to that. But as long as they don't complain about the links, it's all good.
However, when they do, it means potential legal repercussions for this forum, and the admins and mods have enough on their hands already, getting sued is the last thing they need. That's why you get banned for link requests indiscriminately, but not for posting links yourself - but as I understand, all links WILL get removed at the developers' request without any discussion.
I'm not sure that's entirely the case. The hentai finder thread is still around so I'm pretty sure you can still request for stuff in there, just not anywhere else in this section (rules should probably clarify that), though I'm also sure the admins do want to ease ULMF's reputation as one of the known go to piracy dens.

whiteninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dled the full save. Do some of the enemies not have any animations? like the second lamia with the red hair or green medusa dont seem to have any in the recollection thing.

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
Dled the full save. Do some of the enemies not have any animations? like the second lamia with the red hair or green medusa dont seem to have any in the recollection thing.
Yes, some monsters(even if they use the same base model) do not have animations

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can check for animations in the monster list. Just pick a monster and a dropdown list will appear in the lower right corner. If the monster only has one option, it has no animation. This way, you can also check if some monsters have multiple animations, if you're aiming for completion.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
So... one of the heroines tried to rape a kid, and is passed out on some bed. Is she like permanently gone from the party now? After reading around a bit, I think this game's just too much of a hassle. It expects you to do some weird stuff to progress. The only written walkthrough legit has mistakes and is pretty hard to understand, and the sexual content isn't really all that good. There are also no roads between cities XD, like for real.

I didn't expect much from hurricanedotcom anyway. Thank goodness there's a full save.
Yes, some monsters(even if they use the same base model) do not have animations
Yes, some monsters don't have animations even if they use the same base model.

Last edited:

Ranos

Reputation score
So... one of the heroines tried to rape a kid, and is passed out on some bed. Is she like permanently gone from the party now? After reading around a bit, I think this game's just too much of a hassle. It expects you to do some weird stuff to progress. The only written walkthrough legit has mistakes and is pretty hard to understand, and the sexual content isn't really all that good. There are also no roads between cities XD, like for real.

I didn't expect much from hurricanedotcom anyway. Thank goodness there's a full save.

Yes, some monsters don't have animations even if they use the same base model.
Theres some weird shenanigans involving that entire questline with princess summer and getting cursed/sick ect, overlapping with other quests. For example: it seems like one of the triggers to advance getting the antidote is blocked if you're on other quests with overlapping flag triggers.

I'm currently stuck at the exact same point. Pirate Lady doesn't give me anything, none of the guys downstairs have any new dialogue, and the old man doesn't give me anything, either (I assume it's the old guy in the rundown house). Thing is, I'm not willing to give up my save file. I dunno if you still have the whole procedure in mind, but maybe there's a specific item I need to deliver first?

EDIT: It seems like you won't get the second even with the captain until the stolen treasure sidequest is concluded. At the very least, I didn't make any progress with the antidote until I got the golden orb (from said sidequest) and the bronze orb (from the slime battle in the monster castle). I guess it's all about NPC's not reacting to sidequest triggers until an earlier sidequest is finished.
So, all in all, i hope you made a save before losing the princess as a party member. I'd advise staying away from that questline unless theres a proven and tested walkthrough to make sure you get her back as soon as possible. That entire questline is optional (i think),for pretty much only a CG unlock anyways, I don't think it's necessary for finishing the game.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, all in all, i hope you made a save before losing the princess as a party member. I'd advise staying away from that questline unless theres a proven and tested walkthrough to make sure you get her back as soon as possible. That entire questline is optional (i think),for pretty much only a CG unlock anyways, I don't think it's necessary for finishing the game.
I'm already done with the sidequest. Couldn't tell you for sure how I did it, but I'm just gearing up for the finale at this point. Can't get 100% anyway (because I never let climaxes happen on rape attacks), so I at least wanna get every monster logged and finish the game.

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
I'm already done with the sidequest. Couldn't tell you for sure how I did it, but I'm just gearing up for the finale at this point. Can't get 100% anyway (because I never let climaxes happen on rape attacks), so I at least wanna get every monster logged and finish the game.
Spoiler alert: beat the game-> log completed XD
CGs are a different story

lunawuff

Lurker
Reputation score
Doing the same thing. Just waiting for some kind of translation. I waited for this thing for sooooo long. I can wait longer for a translation.
I'm not sure that's entirely the case. The hentai finder thread is still around so I'm pretty sure you can still request for stuff in there, just not anywhere else in this section (rules should probably clarify that), though I'm also sure the admins do want to ease ULMF's reputation as one of the known go to piracy dens.
In other words, they want to be the next Hongfire. But hey, if they want to see their member base (and advertising revenue) dwindle down to almost nothing, doesn't really bother me.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is anyone else having weird issues getting MG's to lewd the main character? I can't seem to get them to screw the MC for whatever reason.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
so its the devs who dont want links to be on here?
And the winner is! :

No, that rule is to go against people spamming "link plz" comments like you use to see in a lot of older threads. At one point we had in a single thread 2 or 3 pages of just link begging. It got really out of hand, so this rule was enforced.

The one about devs is ONLY if they personally request it.
I'll say it flat out and for the record so listen up, links are only taken down by request of a dev (unless they contain underage stuff). The rule about not asking for them is being enforced for various reasons but none of them are out of concern about piracy or legality, I'd like to say it's because linkbegging is goddamned annoying and 99% of the time done by lazy, entitled, self-centered users that contribute nothing to the forum.

In other words, they want to be the next Hongfire. But hey, if they want to see their member base (and advertising revenue) dwindle down to almost nothing, doesn't really bother me.
Nope, and I'm pretty sure we couldn't care less if all the people responsible for linkbegging never came back. Well, we might throw a party...

Last edited: