What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ハリケーンドットコム / HurricaneDotCom] ショタコンクエスト~僕のおち〇ちんが狙われている!~ (RJ241013) (RJ334689)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I can't use the game backup of the new version, the game tells me : Failed to load: data/Map198.json

someone can send the .json file of the new version pls ?
if old save move to new game, better save in start town or other then move
if new version get from nyaa, dont get one (the date maybe not 2.0), get 2DGF one

Aesthetic

Reputation score
So I did a basic machine translation of this game as well.
I haven't thoroughly tested it so it might be glitched. I also just did it through translator++ machine translation so I can't guarantee its quality.

Attachments

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, but do you have full save global.rpgsav ? Its necessary for the gallery unlock i think

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks a bunch! I couldn't seem to go onto your profile to rep you though
EDIT: Theres still some images in the gallery that are 'secret'. Maybe i have a weird version (says v2 tho)

zaik0

Reputation score
hi, i finally managed to get the new version of the game, however i'm stuck against the final boss (the goddess) it kills me too quickly yet my characters have the best stuff and they are lvl 65, how can we beat it?

Attachments

chincheta

Reputation score
hi, i finally managed to get the new version of the game, however i'm stuck against the final boss (the goddess) it kills me too quickly yet my characters have the best stuff and they are lvl 65, how can we beat it?
if you can finish the game please share your save

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Well I can't find any traces of the new version on catsite, even under the link of that newdragon guy.
Actually, there was one torrent I managed to find but opening it revealed the files didn't work with rpgmaker, so it didn't work even up to the title screen. Also, it was an older version...

Will keep digging to find new download links.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Think I might of bugged the game, because I can't find the pirate ship at all. Green chick got poisoned, and I checked all over to the north of the town where you get the ship, but I can't find it.
Edit: Definitely bugged, download someone's save and it was there. Anyone have save for after getting the copper and silver orb?

Last edited:

Ov3rlord

Reputation score
The V.2 is the lastest version ? I can't find the new version if it exist

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
The V.2 is the lastest version ? I can't find the new version if it exist

I am certain its this sir:

I am not sure why but this was a game i did not play for some reason. Do need the newest save from a ulmf hero.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
if new version can find in
or

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
How did you get to the final woman?!

AgentFakku

Reputation score
You need to find the pirate ship in order to advance two quests and in order to cure the green girl. The pirate ship isn't on the map it's in the middle of the sea. So I had already finished beating every town and dungeon before finding it and I was going crazy. The robots don't take magic damage or physical damage. You have to use a spell to decrease their defense first and then attack. The green girl has a spell that protects you from lava floor damage. There's also a spell that keeps weak enemies from encountering you for a while. There's a spell that makes you escape a dungeon instantly. And there's a spell that lets you teleport to a town you visited already in the world map.

This game uses default RPG maker templates for the maps. All inns look the same. It feels cheap. I enjoyed the story but it feels repetitive just like the maps. Peniban Quest did it much better. There was a time a girl hints that mind broken boys were hidden away in a dungeon in the castle. They are. I got the key for the dungeon. I couldn't even check the broken boys in jail after I got the key. Wasted potential. The game could be much better if it had more detail and wasn't just all girls are thirst sluts that love shota dick.
Srsly didnt know there was a spell to prevent lava damage or teleporting.

mahn I should try every spell