What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ハソユア] [Hasoyua] 卵の鍵 / Key of Egg (RE269035) (RJ269035)

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
So glad I found this game, it had so much content and themes that I crave after.

I'm a bit disappointed that if you're pregnant during the auction, when it's time to leave, it essentially forces an abortion. After I saw the loss scene for the final boss I REALLY wanted to see that scene with pregnancy involved. Utterly disappointed... The tentacle suit bit had a lot of unused potential, too, but the BE quest? God dayum.

I just wish there was a way to "keep" the different "gear" you get, being BE outside the quest, or having that tentacle suit outside it's quest, or hell even the variant of the normal outfit missing it's jacket would have been neat!
Did you try Seed of Evil? I assume you've heard of it since it's by the same team.

What exactly happens during the auction?

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Would like to ask if there's a way to prevent / reduce the H-Attacks of enemies or restore EP in this game? EP recovery per turn isn't much and it doesn't seem to refresh after each battle in a quest. I'm still in the first city area and have seen the 1000C accessory in the Equipment shop which reduces H-Attack effect by 20% (I think) but was wondering if there were other ways also.

Mick2000

Reputation score
for reduce H-Attacks, there's none. your only option is wearing that equipment to reduce H-Attack. the one you have reduce 20% but later you will find that will reduce 50% of H-Attack which should be sufficient, it won't stack if you equip multiple of it anyway.
for EP, your only option is to drink the potion to replenish it. Second option would be take a risk by let yourself get orgasm during fight, your EP will be fully recovered but your power will reduce due to climax, finish the battle before enemy finish you.

Last edited:

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
for reduce H-Attacks, there's none. your only option is wearing that equipment to reduce H-Attack. the one you have reduce 20% but later you will find that will reduce 50% of H-Attack which should be sufficient, it won't stack if you equip multiple of it anyway.
for EP, your only option is to drink the potion to replenish it. Second option would be take a risk by let yourself get orgasm during fight, your EP will be fully recovered but your power will reduce due to climax, finish the battle before enemy finish you.
Thanks for the info. Yeah the reason I was asking was because of the orgasm status. It causes temporary debuff and also seems to increase the corruption(?) stat.
I haven't seen the potion which restores EP yet, but will continue to check further.

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
good luck with translation man, still wish some update that make mc can change armor

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
any thread or blog so we can watch the translation progress?
I don't have a wip patch yet, if I start a thread about my translation without it the thread will be locked. I'll create one the first of the next month, that's when I release wip patches for my patrons.
But since you're asking I'll tell you that I started to work on this 3 days ago, I'm halfway done with the partial, so let's say it's 5% done.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for picking this up. I've been enjoying the game thus far so it'll be nice to be able to read the dialogue and story in future.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Carefull with the MTL translation in the page before here, CommonEvent data make the game cant open equip window and your character wont get skill point, State.data make your standing character wont get bloated belly even though she is pregnant. I only found 2 error for that MTL, you can use it beside those two i mentioned above.

If you had finished the game and the gallery already unlock, you can use the commonEvent data

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
Not? I thought it had quite some = o
Well, I don't know if you've played "Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy", another game I translated; I needed 6 months and half to translate that game, while this game just needed 2 months and half of work.
For me, Lisette is a game with lots of text; this game? Not so much.

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, good news for people who like uncensored CGs, Looks like Kagura games is translating this game after all.
Listed as Serafina and the Oval Key on their website. so that's something to look forward to.

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
so, the secret key was literally just an "oval" key huh ?
I thought there was more to the name "Key of Egg" than just by its shape.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well, I don't know if you've played "Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy", another game I translated; I needed 6 months and half to translate that game, while this game just needed 2 months and half of work.
For me, Lisette is a game with lots of text; this game? Not so much.
oooh! Nice! Where can I find it? ^^

Well, good news for people who like uncensored CGs, Looks like Kagura games is translating this game after all.
Listed as Serafina and the Oval Key on their website. so that's something to look forward to.
Oh! Interesting! Would you be so kind to redirect me to where I can find out more about this Game? ^.^